Fulfillment by Amazon - Watch This

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
at first I was like uh an hour bullet points bruh..

then I listened and was like...

dude is dropping some fuckin jewels here...

but I have to check the rest out later..

tks mpimp

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
at first I was like uh an hour bullet points bruh..

then I listened and was like...

dude is dropping some fuckin jewels here...

but I have to check the rest out later..

tks mpimp

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this shit is full of sooooooooooooo much good ass information! If you are trying to make some bullshit money.... or BIG money... this is the shit you MUST watch & take notes!

you cant post bullet points for this... there are way too many for different aspects of the game! I watched it all lastnigt like :eek:

Last edited:

cooliojones

Rising Star
Registered
The abridged version is:

1. Find some stuff
2. Pack it in a box
3. Ship it to a warehouse
4. Wait for a sale

You don't need any reviews or whatever this dude was ranting about in a 1.3 hour video (I didn't look at it).

There are also a couple of forums online and on Facebook where white folks are giving away their jewels every single day.

PaYpA

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The abridged version is:

1. Find some stuff
2. Pack it in a box
3. Ship it to a warehouse
4. Wait for a sale

You don't need any reviews or whatever this dude was ranting about in a 1.3 hour video (I didn't look at it).

There are also a couple of forums online and on Facebook where white folks are giving away their jewels every single day.

Where they at? Jason been making bread for a real long time every word he speaks is golden nuggets ...

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

cooliojones

Rising Star
Registered
Where they at? Jason been making bread for a real long time every word he speaks is golden nuggets ...

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Where are the forums? Google search! Facebook search! All you have to do is type FBA or Amazon forums and you'll see them.

One dude is doing groceries and his group was filled with good info, but he's gone the private group route and I'm not a big fan of that.

Would love to hear from other peeps doing the do and not watching on the sidelines.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been searching alibaba, aliexpress and dealextreme for something to sell, I'm just getting started. The hardest part is finding out what to sell.

I don't know if

1. It makes sense to become a professional seller on amazon (39.99)
2. How much product you should order for a test run?

cooliojones

Rising Star
Registered
I've been searching alibaba, aliexpress and dealextreme for something to sell, I'm just getting started. The hardest part is finding out what to sell.

I don't know if

1. It makes sense to become a professional seller on amazon (39.99)
2. How much product you should order for a test run?

You are setting yourself up fr failure already, living in what you think you need versus what you ACTUALLY need.

These sites are for private label stuff, and you don't need that right now. Just get SOME products selling before even thinking about going the private label stuff.

I've done business with China and there are so many caveats that you have to go through that you would say you failed at this business based on the first sample they sent to you. It really is another business in and of itself.

Find some LOCAL products that sell, pay the fee for 2 months, and be determined to kill it. Also, ensure you have an adequate way to calculate true profits, so you don't inadvertently get into a hole and make yourself believe you're making more than you actually are.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are setting yourself up fr failure already, living in what you think you need versus what you ACTUALLY need.

These sites are for private label stuff, and you don't need that right now. Just get SOME products selling before even thinking about going the private label stuff.

I've done business with China and there are so many caveats that you have to go through that you would say you failed at this business based on the first sample they sent to you. It really is another business in and of itself.

Find some LOCAL products that sell, pay the fee for 2 months, and be determined to kill it. Also, ensure you have an adequate way to calculate true profits, so you don't inadvertently get into a hole and make yourself believe you're making more than you actually are.

Thanks for the advice, I've gotten advice to go to store and go to the clearance section and look for stuff and throw it online, as I said earlier really the hardest part is finding a product to sell.

What do you mean by pay the "fee"? I watch pickingprofits videos and go to the thrift shops and so forth but you know guys who are successful aren't lacing cats with any knowledge on game period.

Anyways thanks for the advice, I'll stay away from those sites and look locally for stuff to sell.

cooliojones

Rising Star
Registered
What do you mean by pay the "fee"? I watch pickingprofits videos and go to the thrift shops and so forth but you know guys who are successful aren't lacing cats with any knowledge on game period.

The monthly fee for FBA.

The Ghost of Gulag River

Rising Star
Registered
I've private marketed weight loss products and sold a few but I never had the money to market. The rest of my products that I couldn't sell are in cold storage in the basement

I wrapped my car with my product and tried SEO marketing. I could never get over the hump, even though a lot of my coworkers really loved my product. They even lost weight using them. Still most of my inventory was unkown to the world

But this may be the link that was missing. I'm feeling like Mortimer and Randolph when Billy Ray gave em that dollar! :lol:

cooliojones

Rising Star
Registered
Sell hair (weave).

What other every day, high volume product is that lightweight, easy/ cheap to ship that gives you those type of margins? Not any I can think of...

The market is too mature for that. If you wanna make money with weave, the best thing is to create a brand, get some positive press about your product, get a celebrity to be the face of it, and funnel the sales through your own website.

The marketplaces are overrun with Chinese folks pushing the hair for next to nothing. If you look on Amazon now, in the beauty market nearly all of the items say "Shipped from China." Plus, with how finickity women are about hair products, using a marketplace will expose you to a boatload of returns. At least with your own store you have your own policies that can help protect you from chargebacks.

cooliojones

Rising Star
Registered
Also here's a tip for y'all: get tax exempt for your business.

In some places it's called getting a resale license or resale certificate. Basically when you shop at merchants that accept them, your inventory is tax free. I first did it with Sam's Club pretty much the same day I signed up for membership with them. Costco was next (wish I had done it sooner), and just did walmart online last month. This junk helps.

Another thing I do to keep things simple is not try to hit homeruns out the ballpark for all of my products. If I do get a homerun, hell yeah I'm happy about it, but it's not the norm in everyday business. I try to see how many products I can make at least $100 on each month. This way, it's something easily manageable and you can see what works or doesn't work quicker.

And finally, keep your receipts. I'm anal so I scan all of my receipts in, but if you ever need to return anything, at least you have em. I've printed out receipts on regular copy paper that I scanned in from Walmart and used that to make a couple of returns, no one ever questioned me about it either.

Aw hell, since we talk about returns, lemme tell you to keep track of the return windows. If something isn't working, remove that mug from the warehouse and take it back to the store! I do it all the time so my money isn't just lost on a bad buy. The more liberal national stores are:

Target: 120 days w/ REDcard, 90 days without
Walmart: 90 days
Costco: unlimited (as far as I know)
Sam's Club: 90 days

Of course electronics and computers may be different. But best believe I have no shame in asking for my money back. Some people do, but hey, that's what the policy is for. Just don't do it too much, or constantly take back 50 products at a time, or else they might ban your returns. Hasn't happened to me but I could see some crazy person trying to do that.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
The market is too mature for that. If you wanna make money with weave, the best thing is to create a brand, get some positive press about your product, get a celebrity to be the face of it, and funnel the sales through your own website.

The marketplaces are overrun with Chinese folks pushing the hair for next to nothing. If you look on Amazon now, in the beauty market nearly all of the items say "Shipped from China." Plus, with how finickity women are about hair products, using a marketplace will expose you to a boatload of returns. At least with your own store you have your own policies that can help protect you from chargebacks.
Right.

Anyone in marketing would tell you that having your own product or service is the best way to gain high profit.

You have to promote it. You can't just create something and expect to get rich. You have to put in a lot of legwork.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

The Ghost of Gulag River

Rising Star
Registered
Right.

Anyone in marketing would tell you that having your own product or service is the best way to gain high profit.

You have to promote it. You can't just create something and expect to get rich. You have to put in a lot of legwork.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

when you have you own website you are responsible for returns, customer service and stocking inventory. For a small cut I'd rather sell on Amazon. I have a full time gig

cooliojones

Rising Star
Registered
Just got this freebie today, it's a spreadsheet that one of the "gurus" released in his group. It's what he sold last year during Q4 (quarter 4 for those who don't know).

Dunno how good these are for this year, but it gives you a glimpse on what one dude was selling, and how many of each he sold. Paste the FNSKU into Amazon to pull up the item. (note: the FNSKU's that begin with X00 won't appear, because those are specific to each seller - have no idea why he included those. The ones that begin with B00 are called ASINs)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dvift6

cooliojones

Rising Star
Registered
Damn, I forgot this too: free UPS pickups for the first year:

https://upsconnect.com/

I'm using this right now. If you wanna truly scale your biz, you almost HAVE to be getting your packages picked up versus taking them to the UPS store all the time. Yes, they will pick up from your house/apartment/condo/townhouse as well.

After the first year it's just $10.30 per week ($41.20/mo). My biz grew after I did this because now my boxes can be much bigger than what can fit in my car, and all I have to do is pack the box, the drivers do the heavy lifting.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
trying to sell bad esn iphones for a profit, the issue is you gotta get them unlocked and that's usually 40 and up depending on how the esn got bad. I sold a sprint iphone 5s with a bad esn cuz the dude didn't pay the bill, destroyed my profit but I made 50 bucks so it's not bad.

I tried the hustle and the hardest part is finding a sucessful product to sell.

I will say look for slickdeals and the deals on iphone cases, companies like spigen will usually drop it down to 2 bucks a case, try to get as many as possible and flip on ebay for at least 10 bucks, get bright colors like red and blue.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also here's a tip for y'all: get tax exempt for your business.

In some places it's called getting a resale license or resale certificate. Basically when you shop at merchants that accept them, your inventory is tax free. I first did it with Sam's Club pretty much the same day I signed up for membership with them. Costco was next (wish I had done it sooner), and just did walmart online last month. This junk helps.

Another thing I do to keep things simple is not try to hit homeruns out the ballpark for all of my products. If I do get a homerun, hell yeah I'm happy about it, but it's not the norm in everyday business. I try to see how many products I can make at least $100 on each month. This way, it's something easily manageable and you can see what works or doesn't work quicker.

And finally, keep your receipts. I'm anal so I scan all of my receipts in, but if you ever need to return anything, at least you have em. I've printed out receipts on regular copy paper that I scanned in from Walmart and used that to make a couple of returns, no one ever questioned me about it either.

Aw hell, since we talk about returns, lemme tell you to keep track of the return windows. If something isn't working, remove that mug from the warehouse and take it back to the store! I do it all the time so my money isn't just lost on a bad buy. The more liberal national stores are:

Target: 120 days w/ REDcard, 90 days without
Walmart: 90 days
Costco: unlimited (as far as I know)
Sam's Club: 90 days

Of course electronics and computers may be different. But best believe I have no shame in asking for my money back. Some people do, but hey, that's what the policy is for. Just don't do it too much, or constantly take back 50 products at a time, or else they might ban your returns. Hasn't happened to me but I could see some crazy person trying to do that.
Very good info especially for the returns. I never looked at it that way it definitely helps you from getting stuck with merchandise that ain't going to move.

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered

The reason I said weave is cuz I know a cat in Atlanta making a killing on Amazon selling hair. There are ways to get your links in front of your audience that no cat in China will really do.

I also know another cat who is making millions a year by letting stylists setup their own mini sites to sell weave to their clients. Simple. Genius.

I'm very much into black folks taking chunks out of this Asian hair monopoly. It's time...

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yep, alibaba is a gamble.
i ordered a sample of 10 inch hoverboards and it was a bitch to get them here...i eventually had to go through the refund process and that was a headache. it took me almost 2 months to have my funds wired back into my account. Plus the shipping is what kills you

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Have any of you actually put this to use?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
yeah. it's terrible.

i guess if you're selling something simple in incredible quantities like cd's/dvd's, video games, t-shirts or something yeah it probaby is a good idea.

but if you're selling big ticket items, leave it alone.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor