Fuel shortages in your area?

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just passed a QuikTrip that was out of midgrade & premium, they took the numbers off the signs. All they had was diesel & regular $2.89

What is it looking like in your area?

I got a 100 gallon transfer tank, I'm thinking about filling it up.
And another tank thats 250-300 gallons (never used it)

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I just passed a QuikTrip that was out of midgrade & premium, they took the numbers off the signs. All they had was diesel & regular $2.89

What is it looking like in your area?

I got a 100 gallon transfer tank, I'm thinking about filling it up.
And another tank thats 250-300 gallons (never used it)

Nah bro I dont believe you. This shit a hoax. Shit is straight where Im at.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I'm in Raleigh & filled up early this morning & was back home before rush hour began. $3.12 for 93 Premium. I work from home so I don't need to leave the house unless it's to run a quick errand. Car stays in the garage too so I won't have to worry about any savages trying to come siphon my gas overnight

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm in Raleigh & filled up early this morning & was back home before rush hour began. $3.12 for 93 Premium. I work from home so I don't need to leave the house unless it's to run a quick errand. Car stays in the garage too so I won't have to worry about any savages trying to come siphon my gas overnight
that's an interesting point. Good thing i park in my garage.

vahustler21757

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I’m in Atlanta, Fayette County to be exact. I just waited in line for 50 minutes to get gas. All they had was 87. I’ve never put 87 in my vehicle before but I had to today. The stations that I could see around me that weren’t out of gas had lines all the way to Riverdale. At this rate I’m only going places I really need to go until whatever this is, is over

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I’m in Atlanta, Fayette County to be exact. I just waited in line for 50 minutes to get gas. All they had was 87. I’ve never put 87 in my vehicle before but I had to today. The stations that I could see around me that weren’t out of gas had lines all the way to Riverdale. At this rate I’m only going places I really need to go until whatever this is, is over

We had board members claiming this was fake not even 5 hours ago. Guess its real.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Seem like it, I'm feeling like I need to leave now and load my tanks on trucks
i was just telling my next door neighbor to grab a couple of those gas cans (the ones we use to fill our lawnmowers with) and fill them up. When gas prices get even higher (or we run out) you will be ready.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
And this is why there's a gas shortage :smh:
184758835_10216605273759024_5214279239968934975_n.jpg

185064376_3813981618724463_7470947068111618989_n.jpg

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So is there a shortage or not?

Yes. Somewhat manufacturered, but yes. Was in Fayetteville, NC for work today. Went to no less than 6 gas stations and they had bags on the pumps. Then when I did find gas I had to wait in line for a good 30 minutes to get gas. Muthafuckas heard there would be low quantities and they just started filling any and everything up. Saw a Muthafucka filling up a 55 gallon drum in addition to his truck. Shit like that is whats really creating the issue. A bunch of Muthafuckas filling up the lawn mower, weed eater, their go kart, their extra car they drive once a month to keep it from sitting. All that shit gotta have gas right now... :smh:

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Took me an hour to get gas. I had half a tank but wanted to top it off.

Lines long as fuck. Some places were charging $3.19 for 87. That's a pretty high price considering before all this gas was $2.59

Exxon station I visited had gas but ended up running out of 87, 89 and 92. All they had was high grade.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Wait wait hold up, this must be a typo
Cause ain't no way in hell you found Premium gas for only $3.12, this morning !!!

:eek2::eek2::eek2: