FUCK THESE FIREWORKS! ( ONGOING )

Wildest fireworks accident ever.....lol



And imagine their frustration when their auto insurance company denies the claim and then files it with their home owners.......

So now, both policies will go up....... and depending on the state, the home owners may not cover it either, due to negligence.
 
So I'm on my way home from work tonight, a mfkr had 2 sparklers hanging out the trunk of his car, one on each side and then the passengers were shooting roman candles out of either side of the vehicle. I had to stop for gas so I couldn't keep following them, but they were going about 40 mph in the middle lane going west on 480......... shit was wild AF!

The dude that got off the same exit as me was looking at me, like "Did you see THAT?!" And we just laughed
 

Stupid muthafucka









lBcXBR.jpg
 
Back
Top