Fuck Ivermectin ,theyre drinking piss to cure covid

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY BRUH. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

6usxVY.jpg

This shit got me crying...a simple response but its all you can say at this point. I have nothing to say.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yes and i will campaign for her :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

And she knows that she has unwavering support from most Black voters. She'll take that support and give you speeches while continuing to buy up more of Haiti.

I realize that at the top level there are no perfect options but out of all Democrats these are what they put forward as their best candidates?

Biden
Kamala
Hilary
Pete

Only person I would vote for off top of my head is Cory Booker.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And she knows that she has unwavering support from most Black voters. She'll take that support and give you speeches while continuing to buy up more of Haiti.

I realize that at the top level there are no perfect options but out of all Democrats these are what they put forward as their best candidates?

Biden
Kamala
Hilary
Pete

Bruh she ain't running, im just making fun of all the people who think she will :roflmao: :roflmao:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Biden
Kamala
Hilary
Pete

That dude is a clown