Fuck! Don't Let Your Computer Do Update If You Have Windows 7

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
lol this is why bankers are always 2 versions behind. all apps are stable, and most bugs are fixed

DreDee

Star
Registered
Tonites Update Is Putting It As A Non Validated Version

too late for me, It already updated on my server and my shit is fucked; needed to reformat anyway.

lol this is why bankers are always 2 versions behind. all apps are stable, and most bugs are fixed

1ry9hd.jpg

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
Exactly why I don't fuck with any of their new software. They'll pull stuns like this. Doesn't even matter if your OS is legit or not either

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
I've had no problems. you using the official beta or one of the bootleg releases?

windows 7 rtm 7600.16399

just came back to the computer and i see the system restore didn't work it's still doing the not a valid windows bullshit...oh well...

glad i did a multi o/s setup.

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
I'm gonna take a wild guess you are referring to operating systems:dunno: what does banking have to do with this post:confused:

His point is stop being a guinea pig and jumping on the latest greatest from Microsoft or any other company for that matter. No large organization is going to jump on the latest OS or application without extensive testing. If you consider time spent on your computer or the data you hold valuable, treat it as such. In the Linux/Unix world, the adage is set and forget.

I have contracts with two local credit unions in my area. They are still running Win2K and a terminal program for their banking data. On the rare occasion that I accept a check from a customer, more often than not, other local and national branches are pretty much running the same.

If it ain't broke, don't "fix" it.

If you're going to use something brand new. Test, test, and test.

Beaty Swollocks

Bullyfoot Brownell
Registered
His point is stop being a guinea pig and jumping on the latest greatest from Microsoft or any other company for that matter. No large organization is going to jump on the latest OS or application without extensive testing. If you consider time spent on your computer or the data you hold valuable, treat it as such. In the Linux/Unix world, the adage is set and forget.

I have contracts with two local credit unions in my area. They are still running Win2K and a terminal program for their banking data. On the rare occasion that I accept a check from a customer, more often than not, other local and national branches are pretty much running the same.

If it ain't broke, don't "fix" it.

If you're going to use something brand new. Test, test, and test.

TRUDAT,

Most large banks are still on WinXP and Office 2003 and I have a feeling that they will skip vista because they have started testing Windows & already which is not a good sign.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not going to install this bitch until they get all this shit sorted out. Right now, they are trying to kill the leaked version...

UptempoDro

I respond via .gifs =)
OG Investor
Im like the posters above.. I ALWAYS wait til yall niggas try shit on here, smh @ the bumps and blunders, learn, then get it when shit is right, Im running XP on my netbook (for obvious reasons -- resources) and Vista 64bit on my desktop (preloaded). Is there a huge benefit/difference between Vista and 7??

evolution81

POPO
BGOL Investor
my shit is still straight..thats why you dont auto update..choose the notify me of new updates and i choose weather to download or not...ive been around many EVALUATION os/s:lol::lol::dance:
BOOTLEG Btw this is the best windows os ever released

UptempoDro

I respond via .gifs =)
OG Investor
my shit is still straight..thats why you dont auto update..choose the notify me of new updates and i choose weather to download or not...ive been around many EVALUATION os/s:lol::lol::dance:
BOOTLEG Btw this is the best windows os ever released

really? is there a noticeable difference b/w 7 and Vista? What makes it better? performance?

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
really? is there a noticeable difference b/w 7 and Vista? What makes it better? performance?

performance is a big difference between 7 and vista...
i just reinstalled it and keeping updates off...

i was able to download the necessary updates i need without it fucking it up.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
performance is a big difference between 7 and vista...
i just reinstalled it and keeping updates off...

i was able to download the necessary updates i need without it fucking it up.

whats the update we need to look for?

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
for those who turn updates off is antivirus enough to keep the broken parts of windows
safe? i've always run legit copies of windows. i figure if i'm using it everyday imma pay for
it.

Fun B

Potential Star
Registered
I wonder, how do you run windows without doing the updates ?? :confused::confused: Aint it like ignoring the doctors prescriptions ??? :dunno::dunno:

asiam

Star
Registered
I have had no issues, I made sure not to install the malicious software update and turned off windows defender!