Fuck all the talk about Snitchin

Fredro

Star
Registered
That's somethin hoods stole from the mafioso genre and tried to apply that shit to the street anyway. I mean when Tupac got shot and he called out BIG and Puffy....was that not snitching???

Fredro

Star
Registered
B ILLA said:
Tha Fuck R U Talking About....u Snitch U Die

:lol:

See this is what I mean.....B ILLA probably lives in Mayberry....but comes in here and acts hood. Don't try to use that shit if u can't define it and don't know the rules to it.

Who's to say one mans a snitch while another isn't??

B ILLA

Potential Star
Registered
Fuck U Bitch Ass Nigga

If U And Yo Man Go Rob A Bank And U Get Caught And He Dosent And U Tell On Em U A Snitch Point Blank

Or U Selling Dope Get Caught And Tell On Tha Next Nigga U A Snitch

If U See Yo Neighbors Kid Get Kidnapped And Call Tha Po Po Thats One Thing

But Anytime U Doing Dirt And Tell On Somebody Doing Tha Same Shit U A Snitch.. Got It

Now Go Suck A Cock U Littel Bitch

dlow

Rising Star
Registered
B ILLA said:
Tha Fuck R U Talking About....u Snitch U Die

What the hell does that mean. What context are you talking about. Snitch on the local crack dealer and you die? Well that crack dealer is selling crack brought in by the agents of racist bringing down your hood. So what you want to do is protect the man? Or when that rapist rapes your mom you want the hood to stay quiet? What about when they pop your daughter in a drive by, should we not snitch. What about when the local fag buttfucks your ass after slipping you a mickey? Snitch or die? Please explain yourself because I for one am sick of going back to places that I used to hang out with but can't because a bunch of young thugs have made it a place undesirable to hang out at.

Imhotep

Star
Registered
dlow said:
What the hell does that mean. What context are you talking about. Snitch on the local crack dealer and you die? Well that crack dealer is selling crack brought in by the agents of racist bringing down your hood. So what you want to do is protect the man? Or when that rapist rapes your mom you want the hood to stay quiet? What about when they pop your daughter in a drive by, should we not snitch. What about when the local fag buttfucks your ass after slipping you a mickey? Snitch or die? Please explain yourself because I for one am sick of going back to places that I used to hang out with but can't because a bunch of young thugs have made it a place undesirable to hang out at.

Co-sign :hmm:

Leeeeeee

Star
Registered
Snitchin is part of the game......most players just aren't sophisticated enough to employ it withe the finesse required.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
dlow said:
I agree, but you're wasting your time with these e-thugs

B ILLA

Potential Star
Registered
dlow

NIGGA CAN U READ

But Anytime U Doing Dirt And Tell On Somebody Doing Tha Same Shit U A Snitch.. Got It

IM not TALKING ABOUT YOU SQUARE MOTHERFUCKERS IF U FEEL YOUR LIFE OR FAMILY MEMBERS LIFE IS IN DANGER BY ALL MEANS GET HELP.. OR PEOPLE DOING DUMB SHIT TO FUCK YOUR LIFE UP DO WAT U GOTTA DO..

BUT IF U A THUG OR A HUSTLER TELLING ON ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKER CAUSE HE GETTIN MONEY OR CAUSE U GET CAUGHT..U A SNITCH... WHATEVER U DO U CANT TELL ON SOMEBODY ELSE 4 DOIN THA SAME SHIT

YALL SUM SLOW MOTHERFUCKERS

Last edited:

Fredro

Star
Registered
B ILLA said:
dlow

NIGGA CAN U READ

IM not TALKING ABOUT YOU SQUARE MOTHERFUCKERS IF U FEEL YOUR LIFE OR FAMILY MEMBERS LIFE IS IN DANGER BY ALL MEANS GET HELP.. OR PEOPLE DOING DUMB SHIT TO FUCK YOUR LIFE UP DO WAT U GOTTA DO..

BUT IF U A THUG OR A HUSTLER TELLING ON ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKER CAUSE HE GETTIN MONEY OR CAUSE U GET CAUGHT..U A SNITCH... WHATEVER U DO U CANT TELL ON SOMEBODY ELSE 4 DOIN THA SAME SHIT

LMAO@ this nigga

Nigga I dont give a fuck about u typin in all caps. U aint scary. Shut yo bitch ass up.......if u really wanna bang...pawn your computer for some .45's and hit the street. REAL THUGS dont hang out on message boards.

:lol: bitch ass

I find that most of you so called thugs cant even look me in the eye on the street.

smokedacane

Star
Registered
B ILLA said:
dlow

NIGGA CAN U READ

So you're square if you lead a decent illegal free lifestyle??????????

get the fuck outta here with your caveman logic!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all that organised crime shit is italian influence..thats the fucked up part..

White america blames rap in general when its actually gangsta rap for the decline of the black community when in reality its italian crime culture thats REALLY influenced these knuckleheads to do the shit they do..

this is going way back..even the old skool black gangsters modelled their organization not after african figures but ITALIAN crime figures and gangs. Gangster rappers are named after italian mobsters every one of them can quote the Godfather and Goodfellas verbatim..

In New Jack City what did Gmoney say to Duh Duh Man when he told them about crack??? "We will come off like the Mob!" Italian organised crime has affected more black communities negatively than any rap record ever could..

Last edited:

Leeeeeee

Star
Registered
Snitchin will always be a part of the game for those big players who understand that longevity comes from a partnership with law enforcement.....law enforcement needs information and they are willing to trade for a blind eye.

take this guy, the biggest bookie in his area, so big that he was a bookies bookie, if you know what that is.....

"Robert run a sports-betting scheme and became rich while doing so. Robert took all of the market by becoming a police informant and reporting his smaller rivals to the Houston Police Department . He grew so rich on the bookmaking that he took his family to the River Oaks area of Houston, Texas.(million dollar home here is cheap) Doris liked going to many of the same restaurants, including Ruggles, Cafe Express, and Carabbas."

BENBRIZZLE

Star
Registered
dlow said:
FIRST LET ME SAY TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER BLACKS DID NOT GET THE NO SNITCING THING FROM THE MOB THEY GOT IT FROM THEIR MOTHERS AND FATEHRS(WHO ALWAYS TELLS YOU NOONE LIKES A SNITCH)SECOND TO DLOW I FEEL THE POINT YOU ARE TRYIN TO MAKE BUT AT ONE TIME IN THE BLACK COMMUNITIES THEY HANDLED THE RAPIST AND THUGS THEMSELVES GOOD OLE STREET JUSTICE. WHEN THE REAL BLACK COMMUNITIES GOT FLOODED WITH CRACK AND THINGS IT BROKE DOWN FAMILIES AND SOME PEOLPE THOUGHT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO COULD HELP WERE THE COPS (WRONG)IF A NIGGA RAPE MY MOMMY SHOT MY CHILD THERE WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH TIME IN JAIL TO MAKE THAT BETTER SO WHAT GOOD IS IT TO TELL THE COPS NIGGAS IN THE HOOD KNOW THE INFO BEFORE THE COPS ANYWAY SO I SAY CUT OUT THE MIDDLE MAN HANDLE THAT NIGGA YOSELF AND STOP SNITCHIN
BUT ON THE OTHER HAND NIGGAS AND THE POLICE IS USING THE SNITCHIN THING FOR SOMETHING IT WASNT MEANT FOR YOU CANT DO CRIMES WITH NIGGAS AND THE TELL ONCE YOU GET SWEATED THATS SNITCHIN NO OTHER WAY TO LOOK AT IT.I WAS RAISED ON YOU DO TH CRIME YOU DO TH TIME BUT THE GAME GOT FLOODED WITH SO MANY NIGGAS WHO WASNT MEANT OR SCHOOLED TO THE GAME BY A REAL G THEY HUSTLE BACKWARDS AND THINK SELF PRESERVATION.
I'M FROM THE ERA WHERE NIGGAS DONT SNITCH YOU FROM THE ERA WERE SNITCHIN IS THE SHIT.JAY-Z

BENBRIZZLE

Star
Registered
Fredro said:
LMAO@ this nigga

Nigga I dont give a fuck about u typin in all caps. U aint scary. Shut yo bitch ass up.......if u really wanna bang...pawn your computer for some .45's and hit the street. REAL THUGS dont hang out on message boards.

:lol: bitch ass

I find that most of you so called thugs cant even look me in the eye on the street.
PLAYER NOT TO TAKE ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER BUT TO PLAY DEVILS ADVOCATE THIS IS THE WORLD WIDE WEB I'M SURE CRIMINALS USE THE INTERNET I HEARD THIS SAID MANY TIMES IT JUST NOT REAL TO THINK THUGS DONT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS :lol:

1quincy

No Snitching stems from drug dealers and pimps. Typical street hustles or some gang activity. It recently has been bent and twisted it does not pertain to every black person. If your in or your operating in a certain world of criminal activity no snitching means you know the ramifications of your activity so you accept the terms that you could be hurt or locked up. So you do not snitch if either happens. If your a regular brother not trying to get involved in street activity you can call the police, make statements, point a dude out in a line up, even go on stand as a key witness you are what the hood would call an L7. A square which to some negros is cool you chose a different route. If you do roam in the under world you don't say anything to any police because you are subject to street justice. If you don't understand that you have never been a hustler you have never gotten involved in hood activity or schooled by an older G how to carry yourself in the hood and that is cool you are an L7 no disrespect you just never needed those avenues to survive. I think this should help ya'll.

smokedacane

Star
Registered
BENBRIZZLE said:
FIRST LET ME SAY TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER BLACKS DID NOT GET THE NO SNITCING THING FROM THE MOB THEY GOT IT FROM THEIR MOTHERS AND FATEHRS(WHO ALWAYS TELLS YOU NOONE LIKES A SNITCH)SECOND TO DLOW I FEEL THE POINT YOU ARE TRYIN TO MAKE BUT AT ONE TIME IN THE BLACK COMMUNITIES THEY HANDLED THE RAPIST AND THUGS THEMSELVES GOOD OLE STREET JUSTICE. WHEN THE REAL BLACK COMMUNITIES GOT FLOODED WITH CRACK AND THINGS IT BROKE DOWN FAMILIES AND SOME PEOLPE THOUGHT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO COULD HELP WERE THE COPS (WRONG)IF A NIGGA RAPE MY MOMMY SHOT MY CHILD THERE WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH TIME IN JAIL TO MAKE THAT BETTER SO WHAT GOOD IS IT TO TELL THE COPS NIGGAS IN THE HOOD KNOW THE INFO BEFORE THE COPS ANYWAY SO I SAY CUT OUT THE MIDDLE MAN HANDLE THAT NIGGA YOSELF AND STOP SNITCHIN
BUT ON THE OTHER HAND NIGGAS AND THE POLICE IS USING THE SNITCHIN THING FOR SOMETHING IT WASNT MEANT FOR YOU CANT DO CRIMES WITH NIGGAS AND THE TELL ONCE YOU GET SWEATED THATS SNITCHIN NO OTHER WAY TO LOOK AT IT.I WAS RAISED ON YOU DO TH CRIME YOU DO TH TIME BUT THE GAME GOT FLOODED WITH SO MANY NIGGAS WHO WASNT MEANT OR SCHOOLED TO THE GAME BY A REAL G THEY HUSTLE BACKWARDS AND THINK SELF PRESERVATION.
I'M FROM THE ERA WHERE NIGGAS DONT SNITCH YOU FROM THE ERA WERE SNITCHIN IS THE SHIT.JAY-Z

Fuck what Jay Z said, I bet today since he is worth MILLIONS he would "snitch" on anyone he had to in order to keep his current life intact. I believe the hustlers you're referring to had nothing to lose while Jay Z has everything to lose.

The don't switch rule should be applied only to those who play in dirt together, not innocent bistandards and regular people who have no connections to crime. Either that or just disband the don't snitch rule all together :hmm:

AgentCreed

Star
Registered
reporting a crime isnt snitching.
living a legal life style doesnt make u a square.
this logic is fucked up no wonder women dont know what they need but want what they think they need. turning their backs on good hardworking brothers for the illegal thug. and u got dudes seeing that and feeling lost and becoming illegal just for some pussy.
i look at it like this if u rnt in the illegal life and arent doing illegal things u dont live by that life's codes. if i see a drug cat selling to a lil kid and i know people in the police damn right i'mma let them know take him out the hood.
fuck the bullshit.

1quincy

Maddbaron said:
reporting a crime isnt snitching.
living a legal life style doesnt make u a square.
this logic is fucked up no wonder women dont know what they need but want what they think they need. turning their backs on good hardworking brothers for the illegal thug. and u got dudes seeing that and feeling lost and becoming illegal just for some pussy.
i look at it like this if u rnt in the illegal life and arent doing illegal things u dont live by that life's codes. if i see a drug cat selling to a lil kid and i know people in the police damn right i'mma let them know take him out the hood.
fuck the bullshit.

If you are a straight arrow you don't get involved with street dealings you are a square it's not disrespectful homey it's just a way to recognize a dude not doing what hood niggas is doing.

Rembrandt

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you ignorant and dumb fucks. No snitching is from slavery and Jim crow. The whole idea was not to talk to the white man because they cannot be trusted to treat black people fairly. The problem was people dont know the meaning behind the words truly much like young niggas walking around trying to quote malcolm by any means necessary but not fully understanding the true meaning and depth of the phrase because their elders assumed the kids were understanding it. Truth is the lack of communication has screwed with the community where now young dudes think that not snitching involves everyone.

as said before snitchin has alwway been a part of the game-the good ones use finesse and gain an advantage and you never even know. now you got young dudes in the game who rat on they friends cause they dont wanna be in jail alone. a person who comes forward as a witness isnt a snitch

but i dont agree with that shit at all. i want someone to snitch on whoever killed one of my friends. i want the person to rot in a cell. everyone wants to be so street oriented. ima say this, 95% of the people online wish they were that dam hard cause them real thugs dont use the fucking internet.

Rembrandt

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1quincy said:
If you are a straight arrow you don't get involved with street dealings you are a square it's not disrespectful homey it's just a way to recognize a dude not doing what hood niggas is doing.

if you live in the neighborhhod its still your business.

BENBRIZZLE

Star
Registered
smokedacane said:
Fuck what Jay Z said, I bet today since he is worth MILLIONS he would "snitch" on anyone he had to in order to keep his current life intact. I believe the hustlers you're referring to had nothing to lose while Jay Z has everything to lose.

The don't switch rule should be applied only to those who play in dirt together, not innocent bistandards and regular people who have no connections to crime. Either that or just disband the don't snitch rule all together :hmm:
CLEARLY PLAYBOY YOU READ NOTHING BUT THE LAST LINE OF WHAT I WROTE, THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH JAY-Z AT ALL. I QUOTED A LINE THAT MADE SENCE.I DONT KNOW JAY-Z SO I DONT KNOW WHAT HE WOULD DO EITHER WAY. SO SLOW YO ROLL GO BACK READ AND UNSTERSTAND.AND TO KEEP IT REAL WITH YOU,ONLY A FOOL BETS ON WHAT ANOTHER MAN DOES. THE SMART MAN BETS ON WHAT HE DOES.

smokedacane

Star
Registered
BENBRIZZLE said:
CLEARLY PLAYBOY YOU READ NOTHING BUT THE LAST LINE OF WHAT I WROTE, THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH JAY-Z AT ALL. I QUOTED A LINE THAT MADE SENCE.I DONT KNOW JAY-Z SO I DONT KNOW WHAT HE WOULD DO EITHER WAY. SO SLOW YO ROLL GO BACK READ AND UNSTERSTAND.AND TO KEEP IT REAL WITH YOU,ONLY A FOOL BETS ON WHAT ANOTHER MAN DOES. THE SMART MAN BETS ON WHAT HE DOES.

Guy I wasn't attacking you, I was commenting on Jay Z remarks alone and that is it, not you. I just found his comment a little misleading because of his status.

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
To the izzle and illa etc who are saying this is just a rule between criminals, be serious.
honor among thieves? :lol: I know the reality of being found out a snitch in prison or jail etc is not going to be good for the person who does it but it seems unrealistic to expect people not to do it, even criminals.
If you knew of an important criminal who did some shit the feds would love to know about and you could skate on a 20yr bid you're tellin us you wouldn't snitch? :hmm:

So basically you'd rather throw your entire life away rather than give some information to someone about an individual you had no loyalty to?

smokedacane

Star
Registered
Makkonnen said:
To the izzle and illa etc who are saying this is just a rule between criminals, be serious.
honor among thieves? :lol: I know the reality of being found out a snitch in prison or jail etc is not going to be good for the person who does it but it seems unrealistic to expect people not to do it, even criminals.
If you knew of an important criminal who did some shit the feds would love to know about and you could skate on a 20yr bid you're tellin us you wouldn't snitch? :hmm:

So basically you'd rather throw your entire life away rather than give some information to someone about an individual you had no loyalty to?

exactly, and if this supposed person who he wouldn't snitch on got a chance to rat him out he would do it gladly if the roles where reversed.

Especially if witness protection was involved

BENBRIZZLE

Star
Registered
smokedacane said:
Guy I wasn't attacking you, I was commenting on Jay Z remarks alone and that is it, not you. I just found his comment a little misleading because of his status.
I'M JUST SAYIN FUCK THE MESSAGER PEEP THE MESSAGE ALOT OF DUMD PEOPLE SAID SMART THINGS.

BENBRIZZLE

Star
Registered
smokedacane said:
exactly, and if this supposed person who he wouldn't snitch on got a chance to rat him out he would do it gladly if the roles where reversed.

Especially if witness protection was involved
THATS A BITCH MOVE HOWEVER YOU LOOK AT IT BECAUSE THEN THAT EXCUSES YOU FROM ALL THE SHIT YOU DID ONLY A BITCH WOULD TELL ON SOMEONE TO LIGHTEN THEIR SENTENCE, WHAT PEOPLE FAIL TO REALIZE IS THESE NIGGAS YOU SNITCHIN ON WASNT THERE WHEN YOU ENJOYED THE FRUITS OF YOUR CRIMES. THIS SHIT GOES BACK TO KINDERGARDEN MAN NO ONE LIKES A SNITCH.MAYBE THE OTHER PERSON WOULD TELL ON YOU BUT IS THAT ENUFF TO MAKE YOU TELL ON HIM,IF YOU DO THE CRIME YOU SHOULD DO THE TIME. AND THE REAL THINGS NIGGAS DONT UNDERSTAND IS YOU ARE BEING USED AS A PAWN IN THE POLICES GAME. ITS THERE JOB TO FIGURE OUT CRIMES NOT YOUR JOB TO TELL THEM IF SNITCHES WANT TO BE SNICHES GO AND JOIN THE POLICE ACADEMY THEN AT LEAST YOU CAN SAY ITS MY JOB.FUCK WHAT ALL U NIGGAS TALKIN ABOUT SNITCHES IS BITCES AND SNITCHES GET STICHES.BITCHES SIT AROUND AND (GOSSIP)SNITCH BOUT WHAT NIGGAS DO. NOT MEN AND ANY MANWHO THINKS ABOUT SNITCHIN IS NOT A MAN MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND IF THE BUSINESS INVOLVES YOU HANDLE IT LIKE A MAN (NOT A KID OR A WOMEN AND GO TELL A MAN)

northstar87

Support BGOL
Registered
Don't believe the hype. Most of my family works in the legal system. EVERY criminal snitches. Every single on of them.

commingatya

Potential Star
Registered
First Of All,reporting An Illegal Crime Aint Snitchin'. Shit 95% Of The Unsolved Crime In The Black Community Could Be Solved If People Would Just Speak Up.niggas Are Scared To Be Labeled Snitches So Nothing Is Said .you Can't Have It Both Ways.on One Hand You Say The Cops Aint Doin Nothin,on The Other Hand You And Your Neighbor Know Who Been Robbin And Shootin Niggas And Won't Say Shit.wake Up Black People!!!!

BENBRIZZLE

Star
Registered
northstar87 said:
Don't believe the hype. Most of my family works in the legal system. EVERY criminal snitches. Every single on of them.
I MUST ALSO DISAGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT (I DONT KNOW IF TELLING YOUR LAWYER IS SNITCHING)BUT I KNOW MANY OF NIGGAS GONE FOR LIFE WITH NO PAROLE(WISCONSIN DOES NOT HAVE THE DEATH PENALTY) SO IF THEY SNITCHED WHAT DID THEY GET. THE CRIME GAME IS JUST LIKE LIFE YOULL NEVER HAVE EVERYBODY DOING THE SAMETHING THER ARE SOME G's in jail AND THERE ARE ALSO RATS. BUT TO SAY EVERY CRIMINAL SNITCHES IS A STRETCH.

BENBRIZZLE

Star
Registered
commingatya said:
First Of All,reporting An Illegal Crime Aint Snitchin'. Shit 95% Of The Unsolved Crime In The Black Community Could Be Solved If People Would Just Speak Up.niggas Are Scared To Be Labeled Snitches So Nothing Is Said .you Can't Have It Both Ways.on One Hand You Say The Cops Aint Doin Nothin,on The Other Hand You And Your Neighbor Know Who Been Robbin And Shootin Niggas And Won't Say Shit.wake Up Black People!!!!
YOU SHOULD WAKE UP YOU GOT IT CONFUSED IT AINT THE COMMUNITIES JOB TO DO THE POLICES JOB. THE COPS AINT DOING SHIT IN THE HOOD.ITS ONLY A BIG DEAL IN THE HOOD IF WHITES C, KIDS , OR ELDERLY GET FUCKED UP AND THATS ONLY BECAUSE IT MAKES GOOD NEWS, NIGGAS DONE GOT KILLED ON MY BLOCK AND THE POLICE NEVER INVESTAGATE, TH LITTLE WHITE GIRL DONE THE STREET LATE COMING HOME THE NATIONAL GUARDS IS OUT. WE NEED TO START HOLDING THE POLICE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS THEIR TURNING THE HOOD AGAINST EACH OTHER IN ORDER TO GET THERE JOBS DONE THEN THEIR HOME LEEP WHILE YOUR HOUSE GETS SHOT UP. AND SOMETIMES THE POLICE WILL TURN AND TELL ON THE SNITCH TO THE CRIMINALS SO THEY WONT HAVE TO COME BACK OUT ON ANOTHER CALL. IF YOU GO TO WORK DAILY THATS YOUR JOB, LET THE COPS DO THEIRS.(UNLESS EVERYTIME YOU SNITCH YOU GET HALF THEIR CHECKS(THAT WONT HAPPEN SO)STOP SNITCHIN

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BENBRIZZLE said:
YOU SHOULD WAKE UP YOU GOT IT CONFUSED IT AINT THE COMMUNITIES JOB TO DO THE POLICES JOB. THE COPS AINT DOING SHIT IN THE HOOD.ITS ONLY A BIG DEAL IN THE HOOD IF WHITES C, KIDS , OR ELDERLY GET FUCKED UP AND THATS ONLY BECAUSE IT MAKES GOOD NEWS, NIGGAS DONE GOT KILLED ON MY BLOCK AND THE POLICE NEVER INVESTAGATE, TH LITTLE WHITE GIRL DONE THE STREET LATE COMING HOME THE NATIONAL GUARDS IS OUT. WE NEED TO START HOLDING THE POLICE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS THEIR TURNING THE HOOD AGAINST EACH OTHER IN ORDER TO GET THERE JOBS DONE THEN THEIR HOME LEEP WHILE YOUR HOUSE GETS SHOT UP. AND SOMETIMES THE POLICE WILL TURN AND TELL ON THE SNITCH TO THE CRIMINALS SO THEY WONT HAVE TO COME BACK OUT ON ANOTHER CALL. IF YOU GO TO WORK DAILY THATS YOUR JOB, LET THE COPS DO THEIRS.(UNLESS EVERYTIME YOU SNITCH YOU GET HALF THEIR CHECKS(THAT WONT HAPPEN SO)STOP SNITCHIN

That is the most ignorant, self hating philosophy I've have ever heard.

Excuse the criminals that are destroying the community and blame the police?

Now some cops NEED to get on their job but your outlook is self destructive. :smh:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
commingatya said:

Can you blame that on cities having poor witness protection programs or the stop snitchin culture altogether,? In New Orleans criminals get in and out of jail in 2 months time when people are too scared to talk or the DA doesn't bring charges in time.

sam tailor

Potential Star
Registered
Leeeeeee said:
Snitchin is part of the game......most players just aren't sophisticated enough to employ it withe the finesse required.

Its a sad state of affairs that nobody co-signed this statement already. Cause that right there is gospel. Nigga.

Snitchin will take out suckas quicka than the .45. You can catch a smart nigga like me doin' the Bernie Mac in the corner if one moment of my freedom is threatened :lol: