From BBW to Chocolate Slim - Bodybuilding.com Female Transformations

J-BOOGIE

Star
Registered
WOW @ some guys not seeming to appreciate that some other guys don't appreciate even the asthetic "stage" aspects of this sort of thing...

Well...:cool:

I look at it like this, for the sake of conversation:

The female body, by nature, retains more moisture than the male. They also carry a subcutaneous layer of fat, naturally and variably, due to their being female. So any woman who does anything to her body to such a degree as to reveal muscle striations and vasculature is unnatural. Thus, as far as I am concenred, making an attraction to that sort of thing a fetish.

There was a study released several weeks ago. It was called a report on the current state of human evolution or something? Anyway... What condition in females, for example, seems to be prone to yield healthy reproduction and so on was discussed. Oddly enough? It seems the future of our species favors a shorter more stout woman. That moisture retention and subcutaneous layers are there for a reason, maybe?

The zone between these women, even in off season condition, and unhealthy or even unsightly fatness is pretty damned broad. I can appreciate the expressed intent behind the thread and all. We do need to be more fitness conscious about how we live our lives. We look better when we do.

But come on now, LOL... Some of this shit in this thread is rather freakish! I'm sure we can provide better examples that that, dawg!

Holla...