Free Hustle Tip: Making BANK on domain names

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SO I am using SEDO and getting $1.67 EPC(Earn Per Click)on a domain name. How do I get more people to click thru the link. Any help or advice?

Link

D Town Redd

The Bruh That Got Away
Registered
SO I am using SEDO and getting $1.67 EPC(Earn Per Click)on a domain name. How do I get more people to click thru the link. Any help or advice?

Link

EMTTrainer is a decent name. I think you'll get a better EPC if you develop that into a resource site (links) or a blog with adsense AND pay per leads links

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
EMTTrainer is a decent name. I think you'll get a better EPC if you develop that into a resource site (links) or a blog with adsense AND pay per leads links

Use wordpressdirect. Once you set it up, it will update automatically daily from all over the internet.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
*cough* thread revival!

This thread was much help thanks D! :yes: just registered about 45 names I would have never thought to be available for purchase. All short easy real words and no numbers. :D

Just one question, do ya'll put your full information in the "registrant contact"? Full name, Address, phone, email? Will not putting it in hurt my chances of being contacted for purchase?

Lyricallye

Support BGOL
Registered
Just returned from doing a little research on the internet. By far many ppl are saying at this point (maybe in comparison to when this thread first started) there is limited $$ to be gained from domain parking. But it's good this conversation is being had cause the question is what's going to be next.

Few points I discovered:

Bunches of companies have tombs on being an affiliate. I'd love to hear more about this.

Also found Google and Yahoo only give you the top 20 searches of the day on their keyword sites

Mobile is hot right now...how can we get some passive income from this shift

Heard today many companies will have to drive traffic to their owned sites from twitter/facebook. This will change the web. Brands will do this by being content producers. (Link:http://mashable.com/2012/06/12/revolution-federated-media/) Is the answer to shift into blogging or content generation or is there more to be gained from driving traffic by being an affiliate.

Met a guy at a T. Harv Ecker Millionaire Mind Intensive who said he made a million by SEO. I'm 90% sure that was through affiliate marketing. Gonna take time, which I'm willing to give but i want to make sure i'm digging where theres a future.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yo.....ive been thinking about doing this.... I haven't read the thread from the beginning.... there are several business in my area w/o website addresses.... I was thinking about getting their business names. Before them.

Any advice?

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn, anybody still doing this? Anyone want to do a refresh of this topic? New thread for 2017?

10 year anniversary thread?

@DTownRedd you still doing this?

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn, anybody still doing this? Anyone want to do a refresh of this topic? New thread for 2017?

10 year anniversary thread?

@DTownRedd you still doing this?
I have a bunch of businesses around here that dnt have url's.... good businesses! I brought a few but dnt knw what to do with them.... I know its virtual real estate... but thats about it.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Notice I didn't put any affiliate link or other referral bullshit on this post. This info is free. Spread this shit, yo!!!!!!!
I know this is old but thanks alot for this! Ive been collecting web address.I have spurts where all I think about is website names. I come up with shit worth anywhere from $500 - $1500 regularly! That value is the estimated godaddy value.

I turn them into website but I dnt do shit with them... didnt know what I should or shouldn't do with them or the other web addresses I have. I was on some gold mining expedition knowing I was onto something& realizing I was missing a few pieces. This definitely filled in the blanks for me. I have @ least 20 web addresses right now. I brought so manyin 1 night, the bank shut my card down & issued me a fraud alert. Called me the next day like wtf??? :roflmao: :itsawrap: I explained what I was doing & she was like :idea:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
why do you have to purchase for so many years ?

do you have to have anything on the site to park it at sedo ?

how do you upload content(html) can you do that at godaddy
its yours! pay for it & forget about it for 10 yrs.... you can grow the hell out if it in that amount of time.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
One of the things I do for my Sedo. com sites ( I have about 30 so far) is to visit them your self to get those clicks. Myspace is really cool for doing this like the brother said. Just straight up ask people to click the link and you will make bank from that. Once you get the hang of that start with the Affilate programs or Clickbank products. Last year I made about $2400 from my site that are parked on Sedo.com so the site works and I didn't really promote mine.

Get up on this no reason to miss that money.
is this still the thing to do...