Fred G Sanford on police brutality!!!

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
on that note:

peep how Redd Foxx got that the name Fred G. Sanford (as mostly told by Redd Foxx's mother):

tumblr_pcem2ppuWA1rbtfplo1_1280.jpg

from Jet Magazine, Dec, 25, 1980...

7262111d60a1d303b904c7d7420e8266.jpg

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:yes::cheers::wepraise: thanks, I appreciate that!

:cool::yes: Thank you! We really have to hold onto Richard, Redd, Bernie, Robin's and Charlie's legacy!

14a1d4c2f230706508850943919d7533--comedians-facts.jpg

769341148_5396221239001_5396216031001-vs.jpg

R.I.P. to all, and blessings and good health to Eddie.

giphy.gif

tumblr_pbzhifF7nF1rbtfplo4_250.jpg

You're welcome, bro!!

&

You're right, we have to keep their legacies alive. I'm right there with you, no doubt!!

They paved the way.

I was just thinking about how similar the film Which Way is Up starring Richard Pryor is similar to Boots Riley's new film Sorry to Bother You, in terms of the labor movement in the both films & how an unlikely hero emerges from the depths. I see the DNA of Richard Pryor in the film, I don't know if it was Boots' inspiration for the film but I could feel a slight influence.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I need information about this episode. I don't believe he got away with saying the n word on that show.

Had read that whole bit was unscripted..he actually had to wait for the studio audience(and those on the courtroom set) to quiet down before he could say the "Tarzan movie" line

Off camera the actor who played the judge,and Demond Wilson ,nearly fell out their chairs laughing :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Had read that whole bit was unscripted..he actually had to wait for the studio audience(and those on the courtroom set) to quiet down before he could say the "Tarzan movie" line

Off camera the actor who played the judge,and Demond Wilson ,nearly fell out their chairs laughing :lol:
Damn that's golden

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need information about this episode. I don't believe he got away with saying the n word on that show.

He did, not only in that scene but in a few others as well. I remember a scene when Roscoe Lee Brown was playing a suitor to Fred's girlfriend Donna and was jumping around demonstrating how he'd fuck Fred up with his Karate skills and Fred says, "This nigga's crazy". YouTube it if you're still skeptical. :hmm:

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
sanford_large_db11e54a-f293-477b-a086-a1a9f4de3130_1296x.png

Funko Pop just released 2 Sanford and Son Figures this week.

Amazon or wherever has them for under $10 each....

Just saying