FREAKY DEAK SITE RIP MegaPost!!! More than 25 Vids!!!

This is starting to become more trouble than it is worth. I am uploading three right now and I will dole those out upon request. I don't mind re-up'ing when something dies, but re-up'ing over and over again isn't my kind of fun. I have a lot of porn to share, more porn. Whoever he is, he wins, but after these three I will re-up the favorites (of course you can base your favorite from the screencaps) the top five will get uploaded and PM'd to all that request.

I hate to do this because I know how much many of you want this, but I can't keep wasting time. Make your suggestions now
 
I just sent out the latest round of re-up's. Anybody who I sent it to is logged. Send me a PM, I'll send you the links. Does anybody know who this guy is that killed the re-up?

Dude, I am sorry. But this is BGOL. Land of the Free Porn (aside from rapidshare & megaupload fees). I'm sure you get some free porn in here yourself. Lay off killing the re-up's. This is BGOL, where we don't pay for porn
 
Hook a nigga up with them links. I don't know who or what the fuck is deleting links but that's some foul ass shit. Like any nigga on this site is gonna pay for that site. That's why we scooped up the 10 dollars for this shit.
 
This is starting to become more trouble than it is worth. I am uploading three right now and I will dole those out upon request. I don't mind re-up'ing when something dies, but re-up'ing over and over again isn't my kind of fun. I have a lot of porn to share, more porn. Whoever he is, he wins, but after these three I will re-up the favorites (of course you can base your favorite from the screencaps) the top five will get uploaded and PM'd to all that request.

I hate to do this because I know how much many of you want this, but I can't keep wasting time. Make your suggestions now

I keep tellin' ya!
Tha nigga lurkz on BGOL!
But! thankz for tha work that u put in, fam!
 
I just sent out the latest round of re-up's. Anybody who I sent it to is logged. Send me a PM, I'll send you the links. Does anybody know who this guy is that killed the re-up?

Dude, I am sorry. But this is BGOL. Land of the Free Porn (aside from rapidshare & megaupload fees). I'm sure you get some free porn in here yourself. Lay off killing the re-up's. This is BGOL, where we don't pay for porn

Ask! HNIC he knowz who he iz?
 
If you want thie links, hit me up. But if the links die I will post the name of EVERYONE I sent it to.
 
Back
Top