Founders Card - Perks for Entrepreneurs

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Recently, I didn't renew my membership to Founders Card,(https://founderscard.com/#travel-row) "vetted community of over 250,000 vetted entrepreneurs and business leaders from across the globe" I received credits, discounts, and membership upgrades to many office suppliers and rewards programs for just becoming a member.

My question to the group is have any of all y'all joined any similar programs like Founders Card or start to create one for Black biz?
 
Most of the perks you can find on premium credit cards, such as the Amex Platinum or Cap one X card.



 

Why I CANCELED My Amex Black Card (Centurion)​


"Having the common sense not to overpay for the privilege of spending your own money."

Why would anyone voluntarily give up the ultimate status symbol? Because once you peel back the "exclusive" curtain and look at the actual math, the reality is a lot less glamorous than the myth. In this video, I’m sharing the raw, unfiltered reasons why I walked away from the Black Card, the disappointing reality of the $5,000+ annual fee, and why I’m actually happier with a "downgraded" setup.

 
Back
Top