Founder of Blackwater Erik Prince suggests the US should colonize the entirety of Africa - SMH

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe it will happen or is already happening. And again the African leaders are willing participants.

They really would put us in chains again. They still feel it's their manifest Destiny to rule the world, same as....fill in the blank society.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
His sister

Betsy-DeVos-1.jpg

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
The hubris of white folks knows no bounds.
He knows what's best for a whole continent full of people. Not to mention the people who's resources were taken and pillaged by his people already.

I wonder if foreigners felt that way when the French and the Russians were brutalizing each other... or the Romans and the Visigoths, or the English and the French, or the English and the Spanish... or the French and Germans... or the English and Germans etc... etc... etc... :smh:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I believe it will happen or is already happening. And again the African leaders are willing participants.

They really would put us in chains again. They still feel it's their manifest Destiny to rule the world, same as....fill in the blank society.
Most of them that are in control are put there by the west. And the ones that rebel are killed.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Many of them have strange beliefs like this and it is difficult to operate around them. They are constantly propagandizing these beliefs which can impact even us.

I want to setup somewhere else, create some space so that I can function. I don't want to deal with terrorism and other nonsense.

It seems to be a problem with Asian and Indians, either due to colonization. I have to deal with them crying, chasing me around.