Former No Limit Soldier “Mac”, granted parole after serving 20yrs 6/22..... Happy Bday Mac 7/31

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
Yeah he was my favorite No Limit artist. He definitely could spit. He could write a book an become a motivational/don't be like me type of public speaker. I'm sure he would get some paper. He can go on the media tour, doing radio an breakfast club an shit like that

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he wanted to do dude a solid he'd put him onto some work instead of just cutting a check.

It's what I wish Bobby Shmurda folks would've did instead of icing him out with jewelry that becomes less than its value the moment it leaves the shop.
This. Dude is going to have to learn the basics all over again. He probably doesn't know how to buy and cook food.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
MAC was basically the Nas of No Limit. He, Mia X & Fiend are probably the three best lyricists on No Limit ever.

Now, Mia X as a GOAT....she got a claim for it...but it's gonna be hard to beat out Lyte, Latifah & Lauryn...

Folks be sleeping on Gangsta Boo. She be blanking on them three six track, ya heard? Blanking! She ain’t goat status, but shit!!:lol:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Follow Mia X on IG
She make a line of seasoning salt and other stuff…. Might even have a cookbook…. I been meaning to support but haven’t did it yet… and she still writing too I think… man I swear this lady does not get the credit she deserves…. That UNLADY LIKE album slaps so hard

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
When they gave him his cell phone back

754e6bf116525c5c1e4b28d8be459f860bab1a77.jpeg