Former Detroit TV Anchor A Black Woman Dies One Day After Taking COVID19 Vaccine

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
2015-Karen-Hudson-Samuels-by-Gholz-10-20-16.10.42-scaled.jpg

39619338CED44B06AC3DCEAEF62056E0.jpg

KarenHudsonSamuelsSheilaGregoryShaunRobinsonCarlGregoryTeniciaGregory.jpg

wgpr-tv-with-tour-group.jpg

828901af5a214a84a952f096b62b3a01-371.jpg

Former Detroit TV Anchor Dies One Day After Taking COVID Vaccine
(CBS DETROIT) – Karen Hudson-Samuels’ career in broadcast journalism spanned over four decades in Detroit.

After making her name at WGPR-TV as an anchor, producer and news director, the historian and journalist used her vision to create one of the biggest accomplishments of her lifetime.

To preserve the history of the country’s first black-owned and operated television station, WGPR, Samuels worked tirelessly to bring the William V. Banks broadcast museum to life.

“When this museum got into the national registry she was very, very proud,” her husband, Cliff Samuels said.

The 68-year-old’s sudden death leaves the industry reciting her legacy and questioning why she had to go so soon.

“So in the spirit of Karen, I want you to always know that the times may change, but these two words that Karen understood had great power, and that is thank you,” said Greg Dunmore, TV host and producer.

RELATED:City Of Detroit: Tuesday's TCF COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments Rescheduled To Saturday
“And she was just a beautiful person. I mean it’s such a huge loss for this community,” said WWJ Reporter Vickie Thomas.

The Detroit media icon was found dead at her home by her husband last Tuesday, just one day after taking the COVID-19 vaccine but the official cause of her death is still unknown.

We suspect it may have just been a stroke but because of the normal side effects of the vaccine it may have masked that. Hopefully we’ll know soon from the autopsy report,” said Samuels.

A private service for Samuels will be held Friday, Feb. 19 and streamed online at 10 a.m.

In lieu of flowers, the family is asking for donations to the WGPR-TV Historical Society.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Yeah.........Hank Aaron.That Guy at the New York Javits Center,the 19 year old Israeli,that old lady in california and a thousand dozens of others thats still not being reported.They all have one thing in common its something else or either they had a stroke.:roflmao::lol2:

Last edited:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah.........Hank Aaron.That Guy at the New York Javits Center,the 19 year old Israeli,that old lady in california and a thousand dozens of others thats still not being reported.They all have one thing in common its something else or either they stroke.:roflmao::lol2:
More than 50 million people have been vaccinated or course some people will randomly die after receiving it. People die everyday for random reasons.Im still waiting for the follow up to any of these articles you guys post with conclusive information that the vaccine specifically killed them.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
More than 50 million people have been vaccinated or course some people will randomly die after receiving it. People die everyday for random reasons.Im still waiting for the follow up to any of these articles you guys post with conclusive information that the vaccine specifically killed them.
:giggle:Word to the wise bro.......The vaccine is gonna get you back to the promise land.the vaccine is gonna get you back to normal.the vaccine is gonna stop US Dollar from crashing and the stock market from collapsing.The vaccine is going bring all people all races of the world in harmony.Its gonna make all your problems go away.......Vaccine Magic.......Fuck That......Vaccine Power.:giggle:......The Vaccine is the be all end all for everybody.....I hear you bro.:giggle::lol2:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You guys have got to stop this shit. You sound sillier than the tin foil lunatics just on the opposite side Of the spectrum.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Oh yeah......I forgot to make an honorable mention.....The Vaccine is gonna make the Chinese do debt cancellation and debt forgiveness for US treasury bills.Vaccine Magic,Vaccine Power.:roflmao::lol2:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

yup

“We suspect it may have just been a stroke but because of the normal side effects of the vaccine it may have masked that.

Hopefully we’ll know soon from the autopsy report,” said Samuels.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah.........Hank Aaron.That Guy at the New York Javits Center,the 19 year old Israeli,that old lady in california and a thousand dozens of others thats still not being reported.They all have one thing in common its something else or either they had a stroke.:roflmao::lol2:
RIP to her and respect to her contributions in life

The causes of death for these individuals need to be investigated in order to make the vaccine safer...in addition, I don't think the mainstream media is in a hurry to report vaccine deaths...so I won't just brush aside these reports...with that being said, you lose people when you say "thousand dozens of others thats still not being reported"...how do you know these "thousand dozens of others" exist if its not being reported by somebody (doesn't have to be mainstream media)?...adding that to you throwing "a black woman" in the title makes it seem like you are actively trying to manipulate others...I remember when you were arguing against COVID 19 tests...what's the end game?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You guys have got to stop this shit. You sound sillier than the tin foil lunatics just on the opposite side Of the spectrum.
Anytime someone dies after getting vaccinated the media is rushing to a gotcha type conclusion with no proof that it was the vaccine. If I die after I take a shit did the shit kill me or is it likely I had something else going on? I haven't seen any follow up on any of these cases with conclusive evidence that the vaccine killed them. Shit,if its out there post it. Its possible someone has an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients as with any medication or food you put in your body. That's the whole reason you are monitored for 15-20 minutes after vaccinated to see if you have an allergic reaction.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
So this is what you are telling me i said.you lose people when you say "thousand dozens of others thats still not being reported"...how do you know these "thousand dozens of others" exist if its not being reported by somebody (doesn't have to be mainstream media)?...adding that to you throwing "a black woman" in the title makes it seem like you are actively trying to manipulate others.
HEY wassup man how are you doing first and foremost.when i type what i type when i quoted thousand dozens of others.i was just being realistically sarcastic.second dont kill the message.what you need to do is go confront the messager.3rd heres the messager you need to confront when it comes to vaccine allergic reactions or even death .This is a government website that deals vaccine injury ,adverse allergic reaction or death but more so on a federal/localize level.Everybody who is a somebody has been keeping tabs on this government website when it comes to Covid19 vaccines every since the initial rollout back in December.Go check them out for yourself.Dont depend on mainstream media to report every single adverse reaction or even death on the National news at 5 or 6 oclock.National news is National mainstream news.Local news is local news for you and i in our particular area.So ask the question how do i know about thousand of others.thats how i know.Research.You need to go get you a grip on some.And as far throwing a black woman in the title im not trying to actively manipulate others like most who's trying to play the race soldier,race card to there own personal advantage.Sincerely yours thank you sir.

kew

Good As Da Best, Bad As Da Worst
BGOL Investor
Anytime someone dies after getting vaccinated the media is rushing to a gotcha type conclusion with no proof that it was the vaccine. If I die after I take a shit did the shit kill me or is it likely I had something else going on? I haven't seen any follow up on any of these cases with conclusive evidence that the vaccine killed them. Shit,if its out there post it. Its possible someone has an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients as with any medication or food you put in your body. That's the whole reason you are monitored for 15-20 minutes after vaccinated to see if you have an allergic reaction.
486k dead from corona. ____(single digits) dead from vaccine. Which number larger?

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
486k dead from corona. ____(single digits) dead from vaccine. Which number larger?
:giggle:Vaccine Magic,Vaccine Power Bro........Its going make all your problems go away.Its going to stop you from getting the virus.Its going to do all those things i mentioned above.You going be back on top of the world again.Go get you some.....Vaccine Power.:giggle::lol2:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
So this is what you are telling me i said.you lose people when you say "thousand dozens of others thats still not being reported"...how do you know these "thousand dozens of others" exist if its not being reported by somebody (doesn't have to be mainstream media)?...adding that to you throwing "a black woman" in the title makes it seem like you are actively trying to manipulate others.
HEY wassup man how are you doing first and foremost.when i type what i type when i quoted thousand dozens of others.i was just being realistically sarcastic.second dont kill the message.what you need to do is go confront the messager.3rd heres the messager you need to confront when it comes to vaccine allergic reactions or even death .This is a government website that deals vaccine injury ,adverse allergic reaction or death but more so on a federal/localize level.Everybody who is a somebody has been keeping tabs on this government website when it comes to Covid19 vaccines every since the initial rollout back in December.Go check them out for yourself.Dont depend on mainstream media to report every single adverse reaction or even death on the National news at 5 or 6 oclock.National news is National mainstream news.Local news is local news for you and i in our particular area.So ask the question how do i know about thousand of others.thats how i know.Research.You need to go get you a grip on some.And as far throwing a black woman in the title im not trying to actively manipulate others like most who's trying to play the race soldier,race card to there own personal advantage.Sincerely yours thank you sir.
What kinda brain this motherfucker got?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kinda funny.. cause if somebody was gonna die anyway but somehow they caught covid..you would literally say covid was responsible but if somebody take a vaccine and die you blame it on their illness.. interesting how that mindset works

let me mind my biz and let ya continue ya covid wars.. I try to stay quiet as possible now on the subject

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I dont see that at all. I see media underreporting vaccine related deaths and absolutely NONE are being attributed to the vaccine on death certificates. You guys just seem to be willingly turning a blind eye to these incidents while chalking them all up to coincidence. That shit is as ridiculous as those who discount the virus itself. Literally every thread that reports on post vaccine deaths you and a few others rear your ugly mugs to post your cynicism and skepticism. Its ok to acknowledge the benefits of the vaccine while also admitting that the shit WILL (not may) absolutely kill some folk.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I dont see that at all. I see media underreporting vaccine related deaths and absolutely NONE are being attributed to the vaccine on death certificates. You guys just seem to be willingly turning a blind eye to these incidents while chalking them all up to coincidence. That shit is as ridiculous as those who discount the virus itself. Literally every thread that reports on post vaccine deaths you and a few others rear your ugly mugs to post your cynicism and skepticism. Its ok to acknowledge the benefits of the vaccine while also admitting that the shit WILL (not may) absolutely kill some folk.
Remove vaccine from the thread and put covid and the same people would literally have a 180 on their response.. when it’s vaccine related they blame it on an illness when it’s covid they blame covid.. yet they won’t notice they have a one sided mindset on the subject

put covid in this thread..same dudes: covid made her have the stroke... covid cause the storms in texas

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They put these articles out saying the person died shortly after the vaccination in the headline but they go on to say nothing concrete about how the vaccine is responsible. They know they will get clicks and views with those titles.
Some people could have an allergic reaction to an ingredient but they aren't saying that.
They are just throwing shit out there.
I work in a community where hundreds of people have gotten vaccinated and nobody has died.
Is it possible people have died sure. People die from all types of shit. Depends on the individual and their body/allergies etc. Where are the follow up reports?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I'm not ruling out there may be a problem with the vaccines, but all this scaremongering is going to get you ignored and serves no useful purpose.

Compile some facts: age, race, known health issues if any, which vaccine was taken, if it was the first or second dose, if they had covid previously, their last negative covid test, etc and see if over time there is a pattern. Is there an issue in a particular area? Everything right now is just anecdotal and could be a coincidence.

There can be 10 people who went to Wal-Mart and an hour later they had a heart attack. Did Wal-Mart cause it? Of course not.

Covid itself can cause strokes and blood clots in people who were otherwise asymptomatic. In fact some of the worse cases of organ failure came behind mild cases.

Put together some stats and not just random stories.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Nah but going by the way you post you might could use some:
Product_05.png

:giggle: Hey can you magically come up with a Vaccine Bible.Since the vaccine is your God.you worship it dearly.You depend on it as if its dire consconsqences with out it.The vaccine is your god just admit it,come up with a bible for it son.:giggle:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I work in a community where hundreds of people have gotten vaccinated and nobody has died.
kinda funny you said that.. cause during the summer I was literally at a bunch of functions with hundreds of people various days a week and nobody died or got sick.. yet you were in a few threads trying to push the narrative of people in large groups are sure to catch covid and die.. funny you defend your community and say nobody has died but when someone defends their community with same results you have a completely diff narrative and energy