FOREX/CRYPTO heads

jgarner484

Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
BGOL FAM,

I havent posted in a while but wanted to inqure if any of you guys are into to crypto or forex trading. I remember a few years back there was a cat on here saying he was making millions with Forex but said he wasnt willing to share his process with anyone. to each his own --no hate. As for me I have recently started studying forex and crypto. Mainly im learning about patterns and technical analysis. Double tops, double bottoms, support and desistence, and divergence. Ive found a lot of good courses on youtube that have taught me a lot. Are any of you guys involved heavily in forex or crypto and can you suggest any courses or learning platforms you have used that have been valuable. I would really love to hear about your experiences in both spaces. I really want to build up an account and eventually create a little side income from trading. I know it takes time to learn and im good with that. Would love to hear from you guys to gain some knowledge. Please share ..Peace

CoopCoop83

https://bit.ly/dcscrypto
Registered
BGOL FAM,

I havent posted in a while but wanted to inqure if any of you guys are into to crypto or forex trading. I remember a few years back there was a cat on here saying he was making millions with Forex but said he wasnt willing to share his process with anyone. to each his own --no hate. As for me I have recently started studying forex and crypto. Mainly im learning about patterns and technical analysis. Double tops, double bottoms, support and desistence, and divergence. Ive found a lot of good courses on youtube that have taught me a lot. Are any of you guys involved heavily in forex or crypto and can you suggest any courses or learning platforms you have used that have been valuable. I would really love to hear about your experiences in both spaces. I really want to build up an account and eventually create a little side income from trading. I know it takes time to learn and im good with that. Would love to hear from you guys to gain some knowledge. Please share ..Peace

Peace family... It's been years, maybe even decades since I've checked out this site... I started my own Blockchain/Cryptocurrency Consulting Business back in 2015... It's called D'Ville Crypt Solutions... I'm also a hip-hop artist, Coop D'Ville... Check out my stuff here... https://bit.ly/dcscrypto - Add me on Instagram and Twitter and I'll follow you... I have tons of info I'd like to share with the group... Peace!!!

Ryan "Coop D'Ville" Cooper
Founder of D'Ville Crypto Solutions