For the Transformers heads: Hasbro's $575 Unicron Figure Takes Almost an Entire Hour to Transform

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I want to learn how to colle t and sell action figures . If thes .an babies out here buying Lego sets for thousands of dollars I know if make aa killing off of transformers, he-man etc.

I’m looking at selling my Transformers so I learned this: kids and children, along with collectors love this shit! They’ll pay! Just got to get into the right sellers/buyers market to take advantage. Man if a mf lose their inner child they lost. Forever :eek2:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I’m looking at selling my Transformers so I learned this: kids and children, along with collectors love this shit! They’ll pay! Just got to get into the right sellers/buyers market to take advantage. Man if a mf lose their inner child they lost. Forever :eek2:
I haven't lost my inner child. I still play video games read comics like digitally from time to time watch cartoons etc but there's no way I'm gonna have action figures alll over my house looking like Andy from the 40 year old virgin. If anything I'll have them locked away in a storage facility and roll tona convention and sell them.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
The target store near me has a dope inventory of action figures they have masters of the universe revelation, the classics collection they prolly have the Netflix action figures as well. They have marvel/MCU action figures DC/dceu, Batman toyline, the batman action figures including the vengeance mobile etc. They also have netflix transformers war for cybertron action figures. My favorite though are the super Mario bros action figures.

Last edited:

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
319934429_722421402326532_5944795939317179050_n.jpg

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Changed my mind! I ain’t selling sheeeit, in fact I bought moar!

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm finna get da new Optimus Prime Lego set in a few days.

Don't. I got it. If you did, you'll see...worst transformation ever!

You can actually build a better Optimus.

But, I will admit. Once you got him in robot mode, it looks pretty good for mounting.

Changed my mind! I ain’t selling sheeeit, in fact I bought moar!

I got Star Saber & ordered Deathsaurus (both through Hasbro Pulse).

Star Saber is pretty cool. They could've done a better job with Victory Leo, though.

I hope that we get an Omega Supreme sized Galaxy Shuttle next.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Don't. I got it. If you did, you'll see...worst transformation ever!

You can actually build a better Optimus.

But, I will admit. Once you got him in robot mode, it looks pretty good for mounting.

I got Star Saber & ordered Deathsaurus (both through Hasbro Pulse).

Star Saber is pretty cool. They could've done a better job with Victory Leo, though.

I hope that we get an Omega Supreme sized Galaxy Shuttle next.

Got the new Galaxy Shuttle 3 days ago. It’s looks cool, remold of Astrotrain. My VS will be here tomorrow and got a few Deathsaurus. Never really watched Victory, but they both look cool. Yeah Victory Leo is the weakest. Going to get gap fillers for him but will probably keep in Victory Saber mode.

Last edited:

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This Optimus Prime Is Good For Everything…But My Hand Hurts Cuz Of The Transformation.

What is the purpose of making this shit as complex as a Rubix Cube?

That’s too much mf tucking and twisting. The fuck? Bet that took an hour.
That's the thing about "transforming" from one thing to another - while trying to keep the actual toy as "screen accurate" as possible.
Going from a vehicle to bi-pedal humanoid, or sometimes animal, those parts gotta go somewhere or fold up somehow.

I'm wondering if that's a "third party"(NOT licensed by Hasbro) toy? Sometimes they're great, but H definitely have their engineers and designers keep reworking to simplify the transformations as much as possible.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just made me remember that I get ready for the movie merch and get what I've had on the back burner before shit pops off.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A while back, I got an email from TF Source.

Long story short, I got the Studio Cell Unicron.

It's pretty nice, not as big as the Hasbro version but pretty cool on it's own.

n8r3ozkf5vr61.jpg

Pic of Habro Unicron (the big one) & the Studio Cell one (smaller guy).

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
That's the thing about "transforming" from one thing to another - while trying to keep the actual toy as "screen accurate" as possible.
Going from a vehicle to bi-pedal humanoid, or sometimes animal, those parts gotta go somewhere or fold up somehow.

I'm wondering if that's a "third party"(NOT licensed by Hasbro) toy? Sometimes they're great, but H definitely have their engineers and designers keep reworking to simplify the transformations as much as possible.

bro I’ve been halfway there and I say fuck this! You bastard you want to be hideous ok, so be it! My son has done some that I said fuck this!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
A while back, I got an email from TF Source.

Long story short, I got the Studio Cell Unicron.

It's pretty nice, not as big as the Hasbro version but pretty cool on it's own.

n8r3ozkf5vr61.jpg

Pic of Habro Unicron (the big one) & the Studio Cell one (smaller guy).

A lot of people said transforming that Haslab one will maim you lol. Dude said one of those spikes got him good and his hands ached after transforming him.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of people said transforming that Haslab one will maim you lol. Dude said one of those spikes got him good and his hands ached after transforming him.

Yeah, it's Masterpiece-level of danger when transforming.

*note for those that have no idea what I'm referencing: Masterpiece TFs are remodels created more for the adult collector. As a result, they have sharp ass edges, hinges, latches & parts that move all over the model. One wrong move will have you either bleeding from a cut hand or a broken part because you applied too much pressure. Ask anyone that had a version of Hound or Megatron...LMAO. Honorable mention to Sunstreaker.*

That's why the Studio's gonna be the robot mode & HasLabs is gonna be in planet mode all the time.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck megatron zero wins 10,000 losses ass.. my boy starscream was tired of his losing ass and said time for a change we need new leadership

Best moment of that movie

I play this theme song starting at the 4:16 mark time from time while watching starscream toss megatron..1 of the greatest moments ever

Video unavailable

I need to see it again

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
It's no real transformation. Basically, you lift up his chest like a dress & it's very ill-fitting.

It's a stupid way to transform Optimus, especially when the Legos could have been done to transform just like the original toy.

You were right. Luckily, it was gifted to me. It's very fragile too.