BGOL Investor
:yes:
d93064r6o6v.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N2HORA7C

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
d2fe_1.JPG

Illustrated Day-To-Day Guides to Super Sex! 365 Different Sensual Experiences to Keep Excitement and Variety in Your Sex Life

Excert from the book...

January 13

You know he is excited by your breasts, that he loves to squeeze and stroke them, that he often tastes of your erected nipples. But have you given him all the pleasure your breasts have to offer?
Have him lie on his back, naked. Kneel beside him and, cupping your breasts in your hands, offer each in turn to his mouth. Allow him to such them for a long moment before moving on.
And as you move on, still kneeling so the tips of your breasts away against his body, you will see his penis grow erect. Let your stiff nipples tease his chest, his stomach, his thighs, and then take his erection in your hand and tease the tip of it with your nipples.
You will have one totally aroused male on your hands.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Creole Seasoning

2 1/2 tbsp sweet paprika
2 tbsp salt
2 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper(you may sub. McCormick pure ground)
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp cayenne
1 tbsp dried oregano
1 tbsp dried thyme

Mix all the ingredients together, store in an airtight container, for up to 3 months....BAM! :lol:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
GET YOU HOT said:
Creole Seasoning

2 1/2 tbsp sweet paprika
2 tbsp salt
2 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper(you may sub. McCormick pure ground)
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp cayenne
1 tbsp dried oregano
1 tbsp dried thyme

Mix all the ingredients together, store in an airtight container, for up to 3 months....BAM! :lol:

Girl you brought that fire!!!

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor

1. Interlude
2. Happy Days (ft Keith Sweat)
3. Don't Keep Me Waiting (ft Gerald Levert & Sean Levert)
4. Girl U For Me
5. Freak Me
6. When I Think About You
7. Baby It's You
8. Lose Control
9. It Had To Be You
10. I Gave To You

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
GET YOU HOT said:

1. Interlude
2. Happy Days (ft Keith Sweat)
3. Don't Keep Me Waiting (ft Gerald Levert & Sean Levert)
4. Girl U For Me
5. Freak Me
6. When I Think About You
7. Baby It's You
8. Lose Control
9. It Had To Be You
10. I Gave To You

Thank you thank you :yes:

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
OnyxFemme said:
Thank you thank you :yes:

You are welcome gurl, you know how I do...

1. So much to say
2. My place
3. Smoking cigarettes
4. Best friend
5. Always will
6. Boogie 2nite
7. Oops (oh my) - Tweet & Missy Elliott
8. Make ur move
9. Motel
10. Beautiful
11. Complain
12. Heaven
13. Call me
14. Drunk
15. Southern hummingbird
16. Sexual healing (Oops part 2)
17. Big spender - Elliott, Missy

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member
GET YOU HOT said:
d2fe_1.JPG

Illustrated Day-To-Day Guides to Super Sex! 365 Different Sensual Experiences to Keep Excitement and Variety in Your Sex Life

Excert from the book...

January 13

You know he is excited by your breasts, that he loves to squeeze and stroke them, that he often tastes of your erected nipples. But have you given him all the pleasure your breasts have to offer?
Have him lie on his back, naked. Kneel beside him and, cupping your breasts in your hands, offer each in turn to his mouth. Allow him to such them for a long moment before moving on.
And as you move on, still kneeling so the tips of your breasts away against his body, you will see his penis grow erect. Let your stiff nipples tease his chest, his stomach, his thighs, and then take his erection in your hand and tease the tip of it with your nipples.
You will have one totally aroused male on your hands.

damn.....i know a female who would like this

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
jaybo_the_eNIGGmA said:
-the feminist gay conspiracy-

it is mentioned in one of the posts on the first page.

Really? I must have missed that one...
I dont know anything about the feminist gay conspiracy.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s-87D3nDfhU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s-87D3nDfhU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
As most of you know, i had a thread Beautifully Blessed Tribute to Aaliyah, that spanned for months, here is a video i had posted, produced by MTV Diaries. Music to follow...

<embed width="448" height="365" src="http://www.ifilm.com/efp" quality="high" bgcolor="000000" name="efp" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="flvbaseclip=2688996&"> </embed>

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
great thread Get You Hot. I gonna have to cop that Gourmet Book. Good works you put in here. Keep it going strong. Peace

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
OnyxFemme said:
Girl you brought that fire!!!

And this...

Bananas Foster Pie

About 1/2 Box Vanilla Ice Cream(allow it to soften, setting it aside for duration of recipe preparation. Depending on level of freeze, the ice cream should be somewhat mixable with a large spoon.

Carmelized Banana sauce Ingredients

1/4 lb(or 1 stick) unsalted butter
1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
3 bananas(depending on the size) peel, slice lengthwise, in half and cut across, into 1/4 in pieces.
1/4 banana liqueur
1/4 cup dark rum

1 ea Graham cracker crust, place in freezer.

Caramelized banana sauce preparation

In a pan, on med heat, melt butter, add brown sugar, allow to dissolve(5 min) Add banana pieces, a little at a time. Stir to coat banana, allow softening. Pull off stove(away from flame & heat. Pour in liqueur, then rum. Light a match or torch or tilt the pan slightly towards flame from a gas stove, allowing liquer to flambee(flame and burn off liquor, dont stir yet)Be careful!

When liquer has burned off, turn off source of heat(burner).

Ingredient Mixing Instructions

In a large bowl, spoon in vanilla ice cream and caramelized banana mixture.
Spoon into cold graham cracker pie crust, smooth over, forming a dome type shape. Allow to freeze for a minimum of 6 hours.

Slice into wedges and serve with fresh whipped cream & chocolate shavings.

Last edited:

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
ladyscorpio said:
great thread Get You Hot. I gonna have to cop that Gourmet Book. Good works you put in here. Keep it going strong. Peace

That book is/has been, a phenomenal edition to my sex life...

January 19th

Men love the feel of silk or nylon against their naked skin. That is why he is wild about those shimmering bits of wispy underthings you wear to excite him. So use them to excite him even more.
Remove your panties and fold them into a silken pad in the palm of your hand. Slowly rub the pad over his testicles, letting your hand move close to the cleft between his buttocks; and then, as he begins to move, make a fist around his penis. The sleek material of the panites will add a special thrill to those caused by the manipulations of your moving fingers, and you may add even more by bending down to cover his penis with your parted lips. He will be rising to meet you.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
^^^ Co-sign. Girl you doing the damn thing in here. I will be sure to keep coming back. Thanks for everything

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
ladyscorpio said:
I'm Googling now to see where can I pick this up tomorrow.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Etta James
B00000I9CK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Born Los Angeles, California mid-1930's

A singer with great vitality and the ability to modify her style as musical trends changed, Etta James remained a favority of rhythm & blues followers for decades. Among R&B female vocalists, only Dinah Washington and Ruth Brown have had more top 10 hits from the early 1950's to the early 1970's.

Like dozens of other soul stars, Etta James was brought to the limelight by Johnny Otis who had seen her playing the Fillmore in San Francisco in the early 1950's. While getting her financial feet on the ground, Etta stayed with Otis and his girlfriend where she penned "Roll With Me Henry" which became a hit when released by Modern Records.

During the mid-1950's Etta became one of the most popular members of Johnny Otis' show and had two more hits on Modern.

At the start of the 1960's, she signed a contract with Chess Records and began a new and more rewarding phase of her career. It was during this time that she had such hits as "All I Could Do Was Cry", "My Dearest Darling", and "If I Can't Have You", a duet with Harvey Fuqua (of Harvey and the Moonglows). On these cuts, her singing had a more gospel and blues content rather than the rough, strident inflections of old-time R&B.

In the mid-1960's her career was plagued by drug addiction. For months at a time she would be sidelined. But through it all she kept going and working when she could.

Her last album for Chess was cut in 1977 "Etta is Betta Than Evah". It was not a great album, but complied with the requirements for terminating her contract.

In the 1980's she played small clubs and special concerts.

Official website>>>http://www.etta-james.com/

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0LJ38Q7Z

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor

"Hump Bounce"
"Not Gonna Hold On"
"You Remind Me of Something" (#4 US)
"Step in My Room"
"Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby"
"(You to Be) Happy" featuring The Notorious B.I.G.
"Down Low (Nobody Has to Know)" featuring Ronald Isley (#4 US)
"I Can't Sleep Baby (If I)" (#5 US)
"Thank God It's Friday"
"Love Is On the Way"
"Heaven If You Hear Me"
"Religious Love"
"Tempo Slow"
"As I Look Into My Life"
"Trade in My Life"

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
ladyscorpio said:

Thanks

If you are into reading for personal enrichment, here is something else you might like...

1285.jpg

Excerpt

Introduction, to Inner Freedom

When We are aware of the possibilities for developing inner freedom, we can begin to open to the pleasure, health and satisfaction that are all around us. Knowing ourselves better will prompt deeper insight, more understanding, and a sense of peace. We will grow healthy in body and mind; our work, family and relationships will become more meaningful.

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
GET YOU HOT said:
And this...

Bananas Foster Pie

About 1/2 Box Vanilla Ice Cream(allow it to soften, setting it aside for duration of recipe preparation. Depending on level of freeze, the ice cream should be somewhat mixable with a large spoon.

Carmelized Banana sauce Ingredients

1/4 lb(or 1 stick) unsalted butter
1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
3 bananas(depending on the size) peel, slice lengthwise, in half and cut across, into 1/4 in pieces.
1/4 banana liqueur
1/4 cup dark rum

1 ea Graham cracker crust, place in freezer.

Caramelized banana sauce preparation

In a pan, on med heat, melt butter, add brown sugar, allow to dissolve(5 min) Add banana pieces, a little at a time. Stir to coat banana, allow softening. Pull off stove(away from flame & heat. Pour in liqueur, then rum. Light a match or torch or tilt the pan slightly towards flame from a gas stove, allowing liquer to flambee(flame and burn off liquor, dont stir yet)Be careful!

When liquer has burned off, turn off source of heat(burner).

Ingredient Mixing Instructions

In a large bowl, spoon in vanilla ice cream and caramelized banana mixture.
Spoon into cold graham cracker pie crust, smooth over, forming a dome type shape. Allow to freeze for a minimum of 6 hours.

Slice into wedges and serve with fresh whipped cream & chocolate shavings.

i used to take a couple my dates to a jazz club back home and i would always order this for dessert. presentation wise, it always got the room's attention.