For all my pussy eatin dudes, Lil Tip inside

troutwine

Banned
so 2 nite i was drunk as shit.

i'm eatin my girl's pussy, and all of the sudden, out of nowhere, I start humming the bassline from MJ's "Billie Jean"

"Da-di-Da-Duh-Dawnt-Dawnt-Dawnt-Duh" :D

all of the sudden my girl damn near orgasms!!! :eek:

i figured out the vibration from my vocal chords was causing my tongue to vibrate also....

For a change of pace, and to keep it interesitng, you want to change octaves occasionaly, go up or down in pitch.....

DASK

I'm the Bad Guy
BGOL Investor
troutwine said:
so 2 nite i was drunk as shit.

i'm eatin my girl's pussy, and all of the sudden, out of nowhere, I start humming the bassline from MJ's "Billie Jean"

"Da-di-Da-Duh-Dawnt-Dawnt-Dawnt-Duh" :D

all of the sudden my girl damn near orgasms!!! :eek:

i figured out the vibration from my vocal chords was causing my tongue to vibrate also....

For a change of pace, and to keep it interesitng, you want to change octaves occasionaly, go up or down in pitch.....

let me know when u try something else and she does cum!! :lol:

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold up! Maybe he's on to something like the first person to ever eat shrimp!

puertorock2005

Star
Registered
Even better, try hummin' "Bang On My Drum" by Todd Rundgren, that's a much higher pitch than billy jean and always has the bitches damn near squeezing your dome from her clenching on to it

2jzmk3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DASK said:
let me know when u try something else and she does cum!! :lol:

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
thekinght1.gif

1quincy

security.jpg

BILL DUKE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, WHY ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON WHILE EATING YOUR GIRLS PUSSY???

RAULDK

Later Fellas
Registered
I Tried Rob Bass " It Takes Two"
Get The Fuck Out Of Here!
"walks Out Of Thread With 35 Sec Of Lost Time....."

cbm_redux

Star
Registered
If you need gimmicks to make your woman cum while you're sucking her pussy, you are doing something wrong. :hmm:

Suicide

Potential Star
Registered
Nah man, you gotta hum Eric B and Rakim "Know the Ledge" from the 'Juice' soundtrack. :yes: :yes:

J/K But It takes alot of time and practice to master the art of pussy eating. Dude, you are an amateur but you are learning my son. Good work

LutherVanDrawlz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
are you fuckin' kidding me!!!!???

jeffersons.jpg

you gotta hum the theme from The Jeffersons... that's the ultimate way to make her cum my brotha
:lol:

[WM]http://www.sitcomsonline.com/sounds/thejeffersons-fullclosing.mp3[/WM]