1sxVsjb.gif

http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?p=15131987&posted=1#post15131987

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
yfO3ZOp.jpg

1sxVsjb.gif

P1bSDGo.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TY8AFeiHyGY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wp9tL8P.jpg

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w82b0cgtacc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There is no exact law to this. That's why the Fuck it, Cuff it, Flee posts are so interesting.

Oozing sexuality trumps everything. That's why Rihanna on paper has no BGOL "sexy" body part, but overall every man on here would run up in her even after seeing her walk out the Free Clinic with a brown bag full of medication.

Maliah has a pie face and pre teen titties, but when you see her dance, you'd want to try and put it through her.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i don't give a fuck if she gain 50lbs, i'm still fucking and trying to lock that bitch down. i know its risky but nfg. i'm a have to obey my thirst.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
uh correction shes not a stripper shes a dancer lol. strippers take there clothes off.i been waiting over 10 or more yrs for the chick to get naked and it will never happen.heck we will see the detox 2 drop before she drops those clothes.