Folks really need to end that stomp to the head shit, 13 yr old Houston girl dies after being jumped

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
https://abcnews.go.com/US/13-year-houston-girl-dies-jumped-laughing-classmates/story?id=62597195

Sad shit

A 13-year-old Texas girl has died after slipping into a coma following a fight with two teens who jumped her as she walked home from school — including one assailant who kicked her in the head, the girl's mother said.

Kashala Francis, a student at Attucks Middle School in Houston, died Wednesday morning at Texas Children's Hospital, where doctors discovered a tumor in the back of her head that may have been exacerbated by the fight she was involved in on Thursday afternoon, her mother, Mamie Jackson, told ABC station KTRK-TV in Houston.

It remained unclear and pending an autopsy if injuries from the fight caused Kashala's death or if she died as the result of the tumor, police said.

coma-3-ht-er-190424_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg
Courtesy Mamie Jackson
Kashala Francis, 13, of Houston, shown in this undated photo, slipped into a coma just days after she was jumped by a group of girls and kicked in the head while walking home from school.more +
Victor Senties, a spokesman for the Houston Police Department, said the incident is being investigated as a homicide, pending an autopsy to determine the cause of death.

"Until the autopsy is finished, we won't know," Senties told ABC News on Wednesday.

He said no arrests have been made and declined to release further details of the investigation.

"I can see these girls kicking her in the head while other children are laughing at her," Jackson told KTRK of a video that surfaced of her daughter being punched and kicked.

In the video, at least one of the girls fighting with Kashala can be heard laughing.

Houston Independent School District officials released a statement saying they are aware of the "off-campus altercation" and cooperating with the Houston Police Department in its investigation.

Kashala's death follows a similar incident in Walterboro, South Carolina, where 10-year-old fifth-grader Raniya Wright died on March 27 after a fight with a classmate. On Friday, the South Carolina solicitor declined to file charges because a forensic pathologist determined Raniya had a rare birth defect, arteriovenous malformation, that caused her death.

Jackson said her daughter was jumped about a block from her school by two girls on Thursday as she was walking home.

She said that when Kashala came home from school on Thursday afternoon she had bruises on her face, but claimed she was fine.

By Saturday, Kashala briefly appeared to become delusional while spending the night at a relative's house and that she complained of severe headaches when she woke up on Sunday, Jackson told KTRK.

"I drove over and I told her to get up. I said, 'Get up, Kashala.' She kept saying, 'Mama, my head hurts,' so she laid down," Jackson said.

She said moments later, her daughter lost consciousness and she called 911.

Paramedics took the girl Texas Children's Hospital in Houston where she slipped into a coma.

Jackson said that while treating her daughter, doctors found the tumor in her head.

"We found out she has a large tumor in the back of her head, and she had fluid buildup in her brain," Jackson said.

It was too early to tell if the fight Kalesha was involved in contributed to her death.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Yeah I saw a little girl get stomped on the head a couple of years back, thankfully, someone intervened and stopped the fight didn't find out her condition though looked bad still.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A tumor can be detected if it gets bad enough and removed. That beating she took killed her. It may have even been recorded on cell phone but at this time if it was friends of the killers that recorded they will not reveal that. But the story is to sad. Something that should have been avoided.

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
Usually when a mofo gets head stomped,

that person done did some real fucked

up shit; somehow, somewhere.

I wonder what a 13 year old little girl

did to deserve such treatment?

I swear, some niggas ain't shit. :angry:
I would say that statement should be changed to "Used to be"..not "Usually"... Social media has turned head stomping into the norm now days...MF's are desensitized to it the level of injury doing that shit could possibly bring, up to and including death. :smh::smh: The fact we keep seeing more and more instances of young kids doing that shit is strong evidence of such..

zenman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tumor.....Houston.....we have very lax regulations for our chemical plants that surround the city. After Harvey the governor (Republican) and folks tuned a blind eye. I'm a teacher and we have been out for over a week this year because of what chemical plants are releasing and emergencies. I use to love to be outdoors

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
an excellent blow to the skull of the white man will kill him.

the black man must take note of that.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
didnt a little girl just die in South Carolina from a fight at school where she got jumped?
:smh: this shit breaks my heart.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tumor.....Houston.....we have very lax regulations for our chemical plants that surround the city. After Harvey the governor (Republican) and folks tuned a blind eye. I'm a teacher and we have been out for over a week this year because of what chemical plants are releasing and emergencies. I use to love to be outdoors

Man stfu with bullshit you don’t know about. Attucks middle school smh. Hood central

zenman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man stfu with bullshit you don’t know about. Attucks middle school smh. Hood central
You can stfu bitch you don't know me....what's your anger?? Stating facts???...I know exactly where Attucks is.....Are you saying. Sunny side isn't affected by pollution? I'm missing your point.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Update...

Autopsy report shows cause of death for Texas teen allegedly kicked in the head on way home from school

A 13-year-old Texas girl who died five days after she was allegedly kicked in the head by classmates during a walk home from school died from complications of a brain tumor that discovered while she was hospitalized, officials said.

The Harris County Institute of Forensic Science announced Monday that Kashala Francis died of complications from pilocytic astrocytoma, the most common childhood brain tumor. The autopsy report did not list any contributing factors in her death, suggesting that the attack may not have exacerbated the tumor.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-seventh-grader-kicked-head-classmates-died-brain-tumor

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
So in their minds, kicking her in the head did not exacerbate her death. What fucking planet is this?

Philli

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So in their minds, kicking her in the head did not exacerbate her death. What fucking planet is this?

I could be wrong but I think it is highly unlikely the the force of a kick from a normal size teenage girl would do that much damage. I have seen grown females fight each other and kick... and they rarely have enough force to be lethal.

Unless more details come out that these girls were wearing steel toed boots, were highly athletic big girls and repeatedly stomping the girl out while unconscious... the tumor actually makes more sense.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I could be wrong but I think it is highly unlikely the the force of a kick from a normal size teenage girl would do that much damage. I have seen grown females fight each other and kick... and they rarely have enough force to be lethal.

Unless more details come out that these girls were wearing steel toed boots, were highly athletic big girls and repeatedly stomping the girl out while unconscious... the tumor actually makes more sense.
And I could be wrong, but if I punch a frail old woman, she dies two days later. They gonna say my punch didn't kill her?
Because she was frail and old is how she died?

If a person, with a tumor on her brain, known or unknown, kicking her in the head wouldn't aggravate her existing condition?

If that's the case, they are saying, she could of been walking down the street, nothing happening and she should of just died at that moment. A kick didn't help it at all.

Now who does that make sense to?

Philli

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And I could be wrong, but if I punch a frail old woman, she dies two days later. They gonna say my punch didn't kill her?
Because she was frail and old is how she died?

If a person, with a tumor on her brain, known or unknown, kicking her in the head wouldn't aggravate her existing condition?

If that's the case, they are saying, she could of been walking down the street, nothing happening and she should of just died at that moment. A kick didn't help it at all.

Now who does that make sense to?

In Civil Court you are absolutely correct... in a criminal court... there is a lot of reasonable doubt that can be argued.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
In Civil Court you are absolutely correct... in a criminal court... there is a lot of reasonable doubt that can be argued.
I don't wish no jail on kids if they did this. But some kind of punishment, for taking another life, should be given. They need to understand what they did was wrong. Some of these kids today would laugh about something like this and brag about it later, "I killed that bitch, yeah"

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea niggas always one show off for the gram punch stomp away from a manslaughter charge

Trying to impress strangers and end up getting a murder charge.

The only beef I make an exception for is someone getting caught hurting a kid and gets stomped to death. I have no problem with that.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Update...

Autopsy report shows cause of death for Texas teen allegedly kicked in the head on way home from school

A 13-year-old Texas girl who died five days after she was allegedly kicked in the head by classmates during a walk home from school died from complications of a brain tumor that discovered while she was hospitalized, officials said.

The Harris County Institute of Forensic Science announced Monday that Kashala Francis died of complications from pilocytic astrocytoma, the most common childhood brain tumor. The autopsy report did not list any contributing factors in her death, suggesting that the attack may not have exacerbated the tumor.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-seventh-grader-kicked-head-classmates-died-brain-tumor
That's fucked up. Unless the kids connected, doctors ain't going to lie on the report.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Omg. This shit is so unfair. Those attackers need to be charged for murder and found guilty and get life!

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unless it's a little old White woman then no amount of reasonable doubt could keep Mixd from being put under the jail.