I blame jake paul for this bullshit.These guys are making a mockery of the sport of boxing. During the 1990s and also in previous generations, this type of bullshit behavior would not have been tolerated.
Trump Is The Best President Ever
February 2025

He better call Trump for help.![]()
Floyd didn't want that smoke lol
I mean you gotta love it when these dumb ass coon celebs look dumb.The comedy is it’s Trump’s IRS coming after him.
Trump’s IRS is supposed to protect the Trump’s buddies, billionaires and corporations.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Commissioner of the Social Security Administration Frank Bisignano speaks as President Donald Trump looks on prior to signing a presidential proclamation in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington, D.C., on Aug. 14, 2025.
Floyd didn't want that smoke lol
Pacquiao been fighting better opposition over the last few years and has been an active pro fighter while Floyd has been fighting exhibitions...I thought it was a dangerous fight for Floyd even though Floyd's style will always give Pacman problems
Guess they got me...heard there is an issue with whether or not its a pro fight...Floyd has been referring to it as an exhibition which is pissing others (including Pacquiao and Netflix) off as they say it was supposed to be a pro fight...I remember initially hearing it was a pro fight and would count against their recordsThat was a wack April fools joke. The fight is still scheduled for September.