Floyd fighting in RIZIN... Who's buyin the PPV?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mayweather-fight-japan-years-eve-031538925--box.html

2018-11-05T042154Z_1_LYNXNPEEA406L_RTROPTP_2_BOXING-JAPAN-MAYWEATHER.JPG.cf.jpg
TOKYO (Reuters) - American boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. said on Monday he had signed with Japanese mixed martial arts promotions company RIZIN Fighting Federation to fight kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year's Eve in Saitama.

The undefeated 41-year-old, who has won world boxing titles in five different weight categories, has never fought professionally in mixed martial arts and it had yet to be decided what format and rules the fight would follow, he said.

The bout is to be held at the RIZIN.14 event.

Mayweather's last bout was in 2017 when he beat Irish MMA fighter Conor McGregor, running his boxing record to 50-0 and earning close to $300 million.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I dont think he is broke...because of his status, he has the opportunity to make a huge amount of money while still being in enough shape to battle professional athletes...he is working with a small window in terms of years....he is probably more greedy than anything else....greedy and smart....matches himself up in situations where he wont lose knowing people will still pay for it....as long as his ego doesn't get in the way he is good....dont do any MMA and dont try to box any of these young guns out there in boxing....what he is doing is not good for boxing but that's another matter....at some point the old guys gotta leave in order to give the new dudes a chance to grab the public's attention...especially when the old stars are not facing the young ones

Reactions: LSN

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Floyd could be fucking up. They was already upset that he was black with a perfect record and plenty of money when he retired. It is like they are using mkultra on his mind or something to change his record.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Floyd could be fucking up. They was already upset that he was black with a perfect record and plenty of money when he retired. It is like they are using mkultra on his mind or something to change his record.

as powerful as “mkultra” is...they can’t make you shut the fuck up?

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think people want to flight Floyd for a pay day.

They don't even care to win so long as the purse is large.
Yeah, what kind of bread can they possibly pay him for this fight. My guess is probably no more than $10mil unless Floyd is smart and will be getting a cut of the PPV money. Either it definitely nowhere near the $100mil payday for the Conor fight.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
This is a warm up fight before he goes to the UFC to take all of Dana's money.

Fight in a lesser known mixed martial arts arena learn the rules and dynamics of the fighting style.

Fight a very competitive but not too challenging opponent who doesn't care if he loses and is just happy to have a big payday for once in his career.

Then come to UFC line up a fight, get money get paid.

I can dig it. lol

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rizin_Fighting_Federation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_in_Rizin_Fighting_Federation

Rizin Fighting Federation (Rizin FF) is a Japanese mixed martial arts organization created in 2015 by the former Pride Fighting Championship president Nobuyuki Sakakibara.[1][2]

The inaugural Rizin FF was broadcast in North America by Spike TV. Other past and present broadcasters include SKY Perfect JSAT Corporation, Fuji Television, Fox Sports Brazil, Kix and Match TV.[3] Rizin FF streams exclusively on digital on FITE TV in North America and Europe.[4]

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rizin_Fighting_Federation#List_of_Rizin_FF_events

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_in_Rizin_Fighting_Federation#Rizin_14_-_Saitama

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saitama_Super_Arena

Saitama Super Arena (さいたまスーパーアリーナ Saitama Sūpā Arīna) is a multi-purpose indoor arena located in Chūō-ku, Saitama City, Saitama, Japan. Its spectator capacity is 37,000 at maximum settings,[2] making it the third largest indoor arena in the world. This main arena capacity is between 19,000 and 22,500 when events such as basketball, volleyball, tennis, ice hockey, gymnastics, boxing, mixed martial arts, and professional wrestling take place there. It is also the only Japanese arena equipped especially for American football. The arena features a gigantic moveable section of seating which can reduce capacity for smaller events and create a more intimate setting.

It formerly housed the John Lennon Museum, which displayed John Lennon memorabilia and closed in 2010.

It gained worldwide recognition as a sports venue when it hosted the final round of the official 2006 Basketball World Championship. Today, it is one of two home arenas to Japan Professional Basketball League team the Saitama Broncos.

It is a favorite venue for puroresu (Japanese professional wrestling) and mixed martial arts (MMA), and has hosted many of the biggest fights in MMA history.

saitama_9.jpg

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
as powerful as “mkultra” is...they can’t make you shut the fuck up?
Yes that is very true. The only people that got any real money right now are the cowards and sell outs. But they can not keep the money from me forever. How do blacks actually think they are free and your enemy does all the programming of your mind from birth to death. And there was a time more modern and advanced than now when we did not have birth records because no one was dying. You got to overcome every aspect of the white man's world to actually come back to that original point in life.
I represent the original nation before other races were grafted from us. They thought they had got rid of all aspects and all signs of that. People like me where programmed to either be killed or spend the rest of their lives in prison. My presence will always be a threat of truth crushing the earth again. You may be one of the satisfied but those of us who are dissatisfied our day is coming. That knew that one day their world of lies would end and a black man would come to bring back truth. I tell they knew this yet they still cannot stop me.