Flossy Carter Medusa Chain

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
I've been following Floss since he had a basic gold cuban and was doing it on the side, and I wanted more blacks in tech YouTube who weren't coons like SolderKnowsBest and vanilla like Marques

Dudes blown up

I'm glad he included tech in it
I used to fuck with his reviews but noticed a distinct pattern. He just reviews the latest and claim its the best. No way he has a personal interest in any of the shit he reviews. Rarely does he give a true honest review. He used a lot of slang and his delivery is that like talking to your homeboy but in the end, from one product to the next, he's basically saying the same thing. No hate but that he does not seem truly independent in his reviews and what he believes.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
As a Jeweler I am in Awe ! The amount and quality of work here is nothing short of amazing.
As a Non Famous dude with no where to wear some shit like this....
Shit.. I don't even know where he's going to wear it. None of my business
I cant see it. To Each His own.

I bet he's noticed more than a lot of these rappers putting out music

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I used to fuck with his reviews but noticed a distinct pattern. He just reviews the latest and claim its the best. No way he has a personal interest in any of the shit he reviews. Rarely does he give a true honest review. He used a lot of slang and his delivery is that like talking to your homeboy but in the end, from one product to the next, he's basically saying the same thing. No hate but that he does not seem truly independent in his reviews and what he believes.

My issue is they're too damn long, but I guess that gives him plenty of time for ads.

I don't watch as much I used to, because tech overall is sort of stagnate now

but I knew he was changing up when he stopped saying all the haters trolls can suck my dick, and started saying picture me rollin

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
My issue is they're too damn long, but I guess that gives him plenty of time for ads.

I don't watch as much I used to, because tech overall is sort of stagnate now

but I knew he was changing up when he stopped saying all the haters trolls can suck my dick, and started saying picture me rollin
Yep... to quote tupac... money and fame made us all change places....lol I stopped lisening a long ass time ago.. wish the brotha luck tho. As for that big ass time pieces.. betta tuck it in.. got a lot of hungry fools with the tools also and with the shits. just saying yo.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't trust that jeweler at all
This guy is known for the fake stuff so it's probably silver that's gold plated and the diamonds are to big for them to be high quality.

If he likes it I love it cause it's something he wears not I.....he needs to be smart cause they see that joint and they'll try to take his fucking head off for it.

dadon1one

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

True I bought some tech off his reviews last year and a month or two later. He was saying the same thing about another product. I did an comparison of the Bluetooth speakers I bought and I'm like dude got me. I think he's getting sponsored because he's overhyping some regular shit

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
should have had something better than that gross Hennessey if you gone flex..

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
True I bought some tech off his reviews last year and a month or two later. He was saying the same thing about another product. I did an comparison of the Bluetooth speakers I bought and I'm like dude got me. I think he's getting sponsored because he's overhyping some regular shit
I suspect so, I mean, some shit, no matter the hype lives up to its hype. Take a look at his phone reviews..lets be honest for the most part, phones has plateau when it comes to technology. Manufactures simply go bigger, smaller, bigger, smaller, rinse repeat but their marketing makes same shit look like new shit. Flossy reviews the bullshit like its new but its the same shit just bigger or smaller. No way he can personally own and use all the shit he reviews, no fucking way. So when he compares phone xx 2022 version, if you pull up phone xx 2021 version, he says the same shit. At least marque brown, flip his shit into a bonafide studio where he can create content as well as review content. With Floss, its him overhyping with his damn cat. Sometimes I think he the only nigga getting bread, pussy and drives a fly ass cars. Many niggas (myself included) got bread, pussy and a fly ass ride. My point is Flossy reviews are suspect as fuck. Now as far as that ugly ass chain... he can get got if he caught sleeping because the streets gonna eat.