Flossy Carter Medusa Chain

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
BGOL Accountants, Assemble!!!!!!!!!

1. its fucking ugly
2. its fucking hideously ugly
3. nigga gonna have chest problems and skin problems with that bullshit banging against his skin
4. the hibab that sold him that.. "thanks for the college tuition payment & house note" all in one.
5. it's not my $$$ so yeay ima hating ass crab but even if i could afford that shit, I'd throw the money away before buying that bullshit.
ps. I like floss but he's just another fool wasting his money on material bullshit to hide his insecurities. dude is helluva material.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
1. its fucking ugly
3. nigga gonna have chest problems and skin problems with that bullshit banging against his skin
4. the hibab that sold him that.. "thanks for the college tuition payment & house note" all in one.
5. it's not my $$$ so yeay ima hating ass crab but even if i could afford that shit, I'd throw the money away before buying that bullshit.
ps. I like floss but he's just another fool wasting his money on material bullshit to hide his insecurities. dude is helluva material.
Did you watch the end of the video?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I like it as a work of art, but not something I would wear. At least not that size. I wouldn't mind a bust or something similar for a table tho. I like the detail. It's unique and creative. If he likes it, I love it tho.

By the way, if anyone knows Flossy personally, I'd love you for LIFE if you can get me a copy of the Official Flossy Carter sound test by Marc Rebillet. All copies have been removed from the internet and being able to capture it from his video reviews don't do the sound justice. The song is on youtube but the quality isn't the greatest and I want Marc dancing as well.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
It’s a work of art. My question is where can you wear that out in public? You better have an Ak-47 and an army with you.

I understand celebrity’s like Drake or Floyd getting stuff like this, cause they always have armed security with them. But how is Flossy going to be able to enjoy it.

Either way, congrats to him. And it’s his money so …. Let him live.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Very nice, If it's real...i get why my man took down the vids showin his location..as he pulls up to the crib.

giphy.gif

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s a work of art. My question is where can you wear that out in public? You better have an Ak-47 and an army with you.

I understand celebrity’s like Drake or Floyd getting stuff like this, cause they always have armed security with them. But how is Flossy going to be able to enjoy it.

Either way, congrats to him. And it’s his money so …. Let him live.
Wear it to an exclusive restaurant or a private house party full of people that you know. I have a friend who wears his $400k watch freely. But it’s not diamond encrusted , so it doesn’t attract goons.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wear it to an exclusive restaurant or a private house party full of people that you know. I have a friend who wears his $400k watch freely. But it’s not diamond encrusted , so it doesn’t attract goons.

Patek or Richard or something else?

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1. its fucking ugly
You did way better than I did. I couldn't go any further when he shouted out Joe Rogan. This fool gets no more clicks from me.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I've been following Floss since he had a basic gold cuban and was doing it on the side, and I wanted more blacks in tech YouTube who weren't coons like SolderKnowsBest and vanilla like Marques

Dudes blown up

I'm glad he included tech in it

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe it’s just me, but this felt more like an ad for the jeweler, at least when compared to some of his other non tech personal videos.

If it’s not I hope he at least got a discount for all that promotion he giving them.

Deepwaterdiver

Rising Star
OG Investor
And that's why these jewelers are getting filthy rich off of dumb muthafuckas that believe this garbage is something worth having. The news is out that niggas Athletes and Rappers alike are getting beat for millions buying paste, zirconia, gold plated silver typical fake jewelry!

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
As a Jeweler I am in Awe ! The amount and quality of work here is nothing short of amazing.
As a Non Famous dude with no where to wear some shit like this....
Shit.. I don't even know where he's going to wear it. None of my business
I cant see it. To Each His own.