Florida woman carjacked and abducted, but something much darker is going on!

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah, I remember the story from a few days ago. There is definitely something darker going on and a lot of layers too.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
He talked about a “case“ but never said what the case was about, I got lost

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Two things:

If the person that recorded the carjacking knew then what we knew now, I'll bet he would have kept quiet lol

The fact that they want the names and addresses of the cops investigating is wild.

A lot of nervous folks in FL.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I suspect that green car had some serious stuff in it. The 10mm rounds tell me those hitters use expensive guns and ammo. So they are definitely working for some high rollers. She was no doubt delivering some stuff. What it is I can't say. A Hispanic woman like her can otherwise drive around Florida without being bothered. She's the perfect mule.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He talked about a “case“ but never said what the case was about, I got lost
Yeah, Imma have to listen to that entire thing again.

Doesn't seem like hitters. They would waste all that ammo like that. Almost like some dumbass kids that got hired and they are fuckin' up!

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Yeah, Imma have to listen to that entire thing again.

Doesn't seem like hitters. They would waste all that ammo like that. Almost like some dumbass kids that got hired and they are fuckin' up!
Bruh, no kids are going to send folks to infiltrate the police computer system to get the names and addresses of the detectives investigating what they've done.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, no kids are going to send folks to infiltrate the police computer system to get the names and addresses of the detectives investigating what they've done.
No, I mean the kidnappers and shooters.

Of course there are more sophisticated people pulling the strings.

What pro shots 100 rounds to kill one man?!!! A bunch of dumbass kids!

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
The excessive rounds are a message. I know of a crew that was infamous for showering it's victims with rounds of ammunition.
I was thinking the same thing.

Unique car and uncommon casings are not what you do if you’re trying to stay under the radar.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I suspect that green car had some serious stuff in it. The 10mm rounds tell me those hitters use expensive guns and ammo. So they are definitely working for some high rollers. She was no doubt delivering some stuff. What it is I can't say. A Hispanic woman like her can otherwise drive around Florida without being bothered. She's the perfect mule.
The killer/s was driving the green Acura.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
The killer/s was driving the green Acura.
Yeah. And when it was towed the tow truck driver got murdered and the car wound up back in the possession of the killers. If there was nothing of value in the car why kill the tow truck driver to take back the car?

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
MV5BMTkyMzEwNDc3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDc5MTcyMjI@._V1_.jpg
Need to get the right men on the job.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yeah. And when it was towed the tow truck driver got murdered and the car wound up back in the possession of the killers. If there was nothing of value in the car why kill the tow truck driver to take back the car?
Most likely that vehicle is now an artificial reef because it’s not that many vehicles in the state of Florida with that description. Basically they will stick out like a sore thumb.