Florida Town Bans Baggy Pants

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Florida's Riviera Beach has voted to ban baggy pants.

The ordinance was passed by an overwhelming majority Monday.

More than 70 percent voted for the new.

"Grown people, adult, kids, got everybody doing it. It's time for it to be cleaned up," said one resident.

Under the new ordinance, anyone caught in public with pants hanging below the waist, exposing underwear or skin, would be a lawbreaker.

"They're given a community sanction. No record, no fine, no court. We're doing everything we can to treat this with dignity even in the enforcement," explained Mayor Thomas Master.

Still, the American Civil Liberties Union worries the law leaves too much room for discrimination in the enforcement.

Worse, they say, it would violate the Constitution.

The mayor feels, the so-called 'pull up your pants' law will hold up in court.

"I believe a city has a constitutional right to define what is indecent exposure in their city. This is Riviera Beach! This is our city!," he said.

The ACLU counters that saying they are confidant that a judge will keep the newly approved ordinance from going into affect in here Riviera Beach.

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/1b8_1205391971" width="450" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" scale="showall" name="index"></embed>

Smakk

Star
Registered
:rolleyes: Who cares? where's the laws against white boys wearing tight pants? more bullshit.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
:rolleyes: Who cares? where's the laws against white boys wearing tight pants? more bullshit.
If tight pants cover their black, white or green asses, their asses would not be exposed. I agree with the concept behind the law, unfortunately, the ACLU may have a good point. While laws preventing the exposure of the ass have long been held constitutional, many of the baggy pants only expose "underwear" which still, cover the ass, hence, there is not much difference in that as a woman wearing a bathing suit or even a woman wearing a seductively sagging towel over the two-piece bottom of her bathing suit.

Somebody, someday is going to come up with a municipal ordinance or state statute which will meet constitutional muster. I am actively working on both, could be mine :lol:

QueEx

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now there is a difference between baggy pants and sagging. I wear baggy pants but they aren't hangin off my ass..but I don't wear no tight ass pants either...yall can have that shit :smh:

FlatbushNicca

Star
Registered
From the Video them NIGGAZ look like they audtioning for the circus!!! I cant stand that look why would any want to show there ass to a next person for style????? to me that sagging look is suspect border line HOMOthug shit!!!

Just my opinion!!!