First ever Fight on Bgol Quek9 vs Vaiz4hustlaz

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
My father was a bastard..and mom wasnt hitting on 2 dead flies... wouldnt piss on her to put a fire out...but my kids are golden...and my son will be at the fight...if this jumps off...bae

Mane it’s sounds good! I still got family in Jackson so if you real and can get 10 fights I’ll come. Aye, this’ll be a good time to square up against people you claim to hate. Maybe do Republicans Vs Dems, I’m rolling with @Quek9, @killagram and maybe we can get a tag match going and establish some hard ground rules. 3, 2, and 3 minute rounds. I know that may not seem like a lot but when a mf on your ass it’ll make sense. Get some head gear and bring your own mouthpieces. Also, go ahead and brush up on your insurance. Never know. Some of yall ain’t in no kinda fighting shape. At all. Maybe can do the giant boxing gloves to keep the injuries down and raise money for the board. It’s all fun and games. Until you get in the ring. :hmm:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Bae... I'mma still fly @cocobeauty..and @Camille ....down...and still sit ringside...with @Quek9 @VAiz4hustlaz ...beating brains out... I'm fighting Omicron...ret nigh...and still fly @chitownsfinest...first class...and pay em to get his own ass whipped...and any other gimp..then crossed me in the last 5...
Fam, you stay with the c19 variants. I am going to write the cdc and tell them to name the next variant after you. I was checking on flights and @cocobeauty talked me down. On the real I can't afford a spectacle. I just want a one on one with you as a witness. I ain't trying to bring Vegas to the sip.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam, you stay with the c19 variants. I am going to write the cdc and tell them to name the next variant after you. I was checking on flights and @cocobeauty talked me down. On the real I can't afford a spectacle. I just want a one on one with you as a witness. I ain't trying to bring Vegas to the sip.
She Betta have some good...she talked a Killa down.. brah

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I do have a wife and kids to think about . This is about an organized fight . That was about meeting some random faggot on the street. Last time I did that was for that cac JD walker and he didn’t show up to Lake Merritt so We wasted a few hours out there waiting. I was younger and much crazier and it was pre children. I don’t have time for in person games. I’d rather cut a persons face with a razor than get my hands dirty.

Bruh. Women do that shit.