First ever Fight on Bgol Quek9 vs Vaiz4hustlaz

madgoose

International
International Member
fiteen hundred, ya say? Queen's money? Sort out me visa and I'll fightcha furet!

Ain't nobody sign up...I offered bread...to some Gimps to brang it...brah:dunno:
@dasailr03

Let's roll hoe....2500 paid to you...the minute you show up...club rental deposit is paid... already...You got a smart mouf...let's put yo body.. where yo mouf at...bitch
I up the anty...3500...for you to step in the ring...and sign waivers... bish
Paid in full...the minute they step foot in the club...brah
Yep...cash money...no check..brah

Tirtee fie hundred ya say now? Mek dat pounds Sterling, none of dem Yankeee Dollars an I'll fightcha furet. I canny get a visa to your lubbly land, so if I git myself to Badbardos caniya sen a wee boat for me? If not we'll "borrow" one and me an mi two brothers will row da boat to your lubbly land, consider dat mi warm up.

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tirtee fie hundred ya say now? Mek dat pounds Sterling, none of dem Yankeee Dollars an I'll fightcha furet. I canny get a visa to your lubbly land, so if I git myself to Badbardos caniya sen a wee boat for me? If not we'll "borrow" one and me an mi two brothers will row da boat to your lubbly land, consider dat mi warm up.

Lmao...brah

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@killagram

ah shit they flopped ya?

I'll be late for me own funeral me!

Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!

So be honest if you got to choose your OPP who would it be

In other words who would be your choice of person to bash their face in and get paid..

The dudes I would love to smack around would not even be worth it..

There are a lot of homo ass dudes I would love to smack around for talkin all saucey

But it's like I forget who they are because they are that insignificant

Lol

madgoose

International
International Member
So be honest if you got to choose your OPP who would it be

In other words who would be your choice of person to bash their face in and get paid..

The dudes I would love to smack around would not even be worth it..

There are a lot of homo ass dudes I would love to smack around for talkin all saucey

But it's like I forget who they are because they are that insignificant

Lol

For real?

At my age, I have learned, through my injuries due to fighting that if I ain't fighting to survive then I can walk away from it. I currently have a dislocated shoulder/clavicle because of fighting. That happened at the beginning of 2018. I was trying to get something done about it when COVID hit. I spoke with my GP (General Practitioner (Doctor))a week before 15th November 2021. I have had 9 broken ribs, 3 each time on 3 occasions, previous neck, shoulder and back injuries due to fighting. Through the strains of life I have a partially slipped disc in my lower back and a couple of other issues. As I said to the Doctor it is no one injury that gives me an issue but when 2 or 3 of them start to play up at the same time then the pain can keep me awake for days. The reason 15/11/21 was mentioned is that on that day a car went into the back of the car I was in, doing about 80mph. Luckily my driver saw what was going to happen and managed to accelerate from 10 mph to 29 but it laid me up, not in hospital but no fidgeting in my chair as I did when I initially slipped my disc, for 6 weeks and hurt!
So in regards to fighting, I am not trying to stand there and trade blows (which I can do, I used to box as a kid) I'm looking to disabilitate my opponent/s as quickly as possible and with as little injury to myself or effort from myself. I could see myself sitting across somebody's chest and whilst holding both of their ears repeatedly bouncing their head off of the curb. That frightens me about me, so I guess?

Who?

Nobody comes straight to mind because BGOL does not have any bearing on my day to day life. Unless I gots to swim to New Yak or steal a little row boat down in Barbados. So who?

Who is the fucker that makes a lot of threads and not only misspells words but omits entire (key) words out of the title of the thread?
Yeah.
Yeah him.
I could justify it as I am trying to (literally) knock some sense into the dumb truck!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For real?

At my age, I have learned, through my injuries due to fighting that if I ain't fighting to survive then I can walk away from it. I currently have a dislocated shoulder/clavicle because of fighting. That happened at the beginning of 2018. I was trying to get something done about it when COVID hit. I spoke with my GP (General Practitioner (Doctor))a week before 15th November 2021. I have had 9 broken ribs, 3 each time on 3 occasions, previous neck, shoulder and back injuries due to fighting. Through the strains of life I have a partially slipped disc in my lower back and a couple of other issues. As I said to the Doctor it is no one injury that gives me an issue but when 2 or 3 of them start to play up at the same time then the pain can keep me awake for days. The reason 15/11/21 was mentioned is that on that day a car went into the back of the car I was in, doing about 80mph. Luckily my driver saw what was going to happen and managed to accelerate from 10 mph to 29 but it laid me up, not in hospital but no fidgeting in my chair as I did when I initially slipped my disc, for 6 weeks and hurt!
So in regards to fighting, I am not trying to stand there and trade blows (which I can do, I used to box as a kid) I'm looking to disabilitate my opponent/s as quickly as possible and with as little injury to myself or effort from myself. I could see myself sitting across somebody's chest and whilst holding both of their ears repeatedly bouncing their head off of the curb. That frightens me about me, so I guess?

Who?

Nobody comes straight to mind because BGOL does not have any bearing on my day to day life. Unless I gots to swim to New Yak or steal a little row boat down in Barbados. So who?

Who is the fucker that makes a lot of threads and not only misspells words but omits entire (key) words out of the title of the thread?
Yeah.
Yeah him.
I could justify it as I am trying to (literally) knock some sense into the dumb truck!

LOL... you gonna have to name names... who is the "fucker that makes a lot of threads and not only misspells words......"

Hey I hate to proof read my shit, so many times I write shit and just hit post reply and not give a rats ass about proof reading shit..

then I go look at the post days later and be like... gatdam, I shouldve proof read.. LOL...

but fo real.. just name names nobody is going to take it personal...!!

I know my postings have a lot of dude feeling someway, they cant get at what I stated so they wait in the cut, hoping for me

to slip so they can pounce.. they try to pounce but I just smack up back in the cut.. and thats only if I give a fuck...

madgoose

International
International Member
LOL... you gonna have to name names... who is the "fucker that makes a lot of threads and not only misspells words......"

Hey I hate to proof read my shit, so many times I write shit and just hit post reply and not give a rats ass about proof reading shit..

then I go look at the post days later and be like... gatdam, I shouldve proof read.. LOL...

but fo real.. just name names nobody is going to take it personal...!!

I know my postings have a lot of dude feeling someway, they cant get at what I stated so they wait in the cut, hoping for me

to slip so they can pounce.. they try to pounce but I just smack up back in the cut.. and thats only if I give a fuck...

yo Freddy come on man, you know I drop @s on the team anytime I got something to say. If the name came to mind I would drop it, a) because this place is only entertainment. Whatever form it comes in and I don't mind playing the fool, just 'avin' a laugh, innit? No biggie. I give up the most information on myself to emphasise the point or to give my argument some grounds or to explain the situation or circumstances and you know I will set myself up to be burnt with eh subjects I decide to shake up. Shit I've"@"ed you for verification of opinions in the past. I just cannot recall the name and although I would probably find 2 or more of his threads in the first 3 pages of the main board I can't be arsed with it, b) the guy might be cool and comeback and say he has learning difficulties or something, in which case that would alter my opinion immediately and I would give the fella some ratings for i) being straight and telling it how it is and ii) I/we might can assist/help/encourage him.

But seriously not proof reading at least the title shows me that either they are lazy or eager to hit that return button to present the thread so quickly trying to get themselves some ratings or maybe English ain't their first language.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yo Freddy come on man, you know I drop @s on the team anytime I got something to say. If the name came to mind I would drop it, a) because this place is only entertainment. Whatever form it comes in and I don't mind playing the fool, just 'avin' a laugh, innit? No biggie. I give up the most information on myself to emphasise the point or to give my argument some grounds or to explain the situation or circumstances and you know I will set myself up to be burnt with eh subjects I decide to shake up. Shit I've"@"ed you for verification of opinions in the past. I just cannot recall the name and although I would probably find 2 or more of his threads in the first 3 pages of the main board I can't be arsed with it, b) the guy might be cool and comeback and say he has learning difficulties or something, in which case that would alter my opinion immediately and I would give the fella some ratings for i) being straight and telling it how it is and ii) I/we might can assist/help/encourage him.

But seriously not proof reading at least the title shows me that either they are lazy or eager to hit that return button to present the thread so quickly trying to get themselves some ratings or maybe English ain't their first language.

so basically you are like me, you talk your shit with some personalities but at the end of the day, you dont take shit personal, because

you know deep down..

its really not that serious..

but sometimes some lame ass dudes try to come at a real knigga such as myself real hard, and I be like bruh...

if they was standing in front of me poppin that yang trying to embarass a real knigga such as myself

...LIVE .

I promise ya...Id make them regret it... because normally Im a really cool fuckin dude that get along with many,

but there are slow fucks that misread me... and get it twisted..

and those fucktards have to learn the hardway....

its just the more I evolve the more people realize... Im the one you want on YOUR SIDE!!!

anything else.. is indicative you on the wrong side of the game..

Nobody can defeat a positive knigga who mastered love energy..!!!

madgoose

International
International Member
so basically you are like me, you talk your shit with some personalities but at the end of the day, you dont take shit personal, because

you know deep down..

its really not that serious..

but sometimes some lame ass dudes try to come at a real knigga such as myself real hard, and I be like bruh...

if they was standing in front of me poppin that yang trying to embarass a real knigga such as myself

...LIVE .

I promise ya...Id make them regret it... because normally Im a really cool fuckin dude that get along with many,

but there are slow fucks that misread me... and get it twisted..

and those fucktards have to learn the hardway....

its just the more I evolve the more people realize... Im the one you want on YOUR SIDE!!!

anything else.. is indicative you on the wrong side of the game..

Nobody can defeat a positive knigga who mastered love energy..!!!

The only thing that might get me heated is touching on some of the racist/racism threads like @Simplye & BSlack who perpetually uses the word CAC in his thread titles to "fit" in with the American crew and to bolster his presentations to get "views". I ain't never heard nobody in the UK use that word. Another issue is black people saying black people cannot be racist like the emotion/gene/mindset has been deleted from their genetics. Fuck that, prejudice going on everywhere. They may have experienced racism but have they looked at the psychology that it stems from. Anyway, I ain't trying to hi-jack @killagram 's thread. He must be pissed after all these gowers lead him up the garden path saying that they going to be attending and participating and then do a no-show. Literally! Ol' boy Killa must of lost his deposit and probably had to pay the security and anybody else scheduled to work that night at the venue. Liberties!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
killa mayne meant well but there is just too much

bullshit going on right now with the covid plan I mean

pandemic thingy to pull it off..

Locally he could get some folks to scrap, but right now,

its not the time to get folks from around the country to meet,

in one spot, airlines canceling flights like crazy...

I do think it could happen but it will take a lot more than a few weeks planning,

killamayne might need a half a year to a year to actually pull it off.

and thats if this covid bullshit just fades the fuck away...

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only thing that might get me heated is touching on some of the racist/racism threads like @Simplye & BSlack who perpetually uses the word CAC in his thread titles to "fit" in with the American crew and to bolster his presentations to get "views". I ain't never heard nobody in the UK use that word. Another issue is black people saying black people cannot be racist like the emotion/gene/mindset has been deleted from their genetics. Fuck that, prejudice going on everywhere. They may have experienced racism but have they looked at the psychology that it stems from. Anyway, I ain't trying to hi-jack @killagram 's thread. He must be pissed after all these gowers lead him up the garden path saying that they going to be attending and participating and then do a no-show. Literally! Ol' boy Killa must of lost his deposit and probably had to pay the security and anybody else scheduled to work that night at the venue. Liberties!

You good hijack it....this my city...they can keep the bread...one of these GIMPS..might want to come on with it...before the year is out...and I'm gone make em submit.. brah

madgoose

International
International Member
I do think it could happen but it will take a lot more than a few weeks planning,

killamayne might need a half a year to a year to actually pull it off.

and thats if this covid bullshit just fades the fuck away...

You're right about the current traveling issues, right now we ain't going 50 miles up the road because they got high COVID rates being reported. I hope it quietens down a bit by mid March as I have a 4 hour drive to go to a surprise birthday party for my day 1s sister. I ain't seen them since she got married about 4 years back and then I get the dates wrong and arrived a day late, hired a ride and everything, but it was still good to see them all and their parents.

but secretly I think some of those guys are planning to get their protein shakes in before they meet up with KLG!
Why the fuck is @madgoose talking like a chimney sweep? :lol:

Cor blimey guv'nor, you ain't gonna go and show yourself up and let us all think you're Dolly Dimple? Is ya?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Well one thing I learned in my holy life.. lol.. is that.. people are people... and just because somebody looks like you dont mean they have you in their best interest..

Now I mean so called black folk arent racist to the point where they will take over ...land occupied by caucasions and commit genocide and then make them

take on their culture and religion....

even when the Moors conqured europe they allowed everyone to keep their culture and language..

thats not the same..that happend in america which was turned into racist ass U.S.A.. but thats a whole other topic...

and england has some bloody hands...along with germany and spain and italy etc...

but I digress..

Yea I think killa is ok I dont think he secured the venue yet because he wasnt getting any confirmations..

@killagram

Hey killamayne did you put up any money and lose it bruh??

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well one thing I learned in my holy life.. lol.. is that.. people are people... and just because somebody looks like you dont mean they have you in their best interest..

Now I mean so called black folk arent racist to the point where they will take over ...land occupied by caucasions and commit genocide and then make them

even when the Moors conqured europe they allowed everyone to keep their culture and language..

thats not the same..that happend in america which was turned into racist ass U.S.A.. but thats a whole other topic...

and england has some bloody hands...along with germany and spain and italy etc...

but I digress..

Yea I think killa is ok I dont think he secured the venue yet because he wasnt getting any confirmations..

@killagram

250...they can keep it...cause one of these Gimps...might think it's over...but I can still make it happen...brah

madgoose

International
International Member

but I digress..

@killagram

I was thinking for a minute that you could not be serious because we have talked about the Moors in Southern Europe before but you went on to say
"... they allowed everyone to keep their culture and language..

thats not the same.."

In the UK, Jamaican culture heavily influenced the kids of the lower and working class people of the time, slowly the newly adopted culture spread throughout all the classes. I think that they identified it as being cool and showing that they were down. In America with the Blaxploitation movies and the music of the 70s, media allowed the culture blossom and flourish without a white person ever encountering a black person. Of course that accelerated throughout the 80s and 90s. To the point that the "N" word is now not about a person but a certain attitude, lifestyle or sub culture.

Just my 2 Pence!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was thinking for a minute that you could not be serious because we have talked about the Moors in Southern Europe before but you went on to say
"... they allowed everyone to keep their culture and language..

thats not the same.."

In the UK, Jamaican culture heavily influenced the kids of the lower and working class people of the time, slowly the newly adopted culture spread throughout all the classes. I think that they identified it as being cool and showing that they were down. In America with the Blaxploitation movies and the music of the 70s, media allowed the culture blossom and flourish without a white person ever encountering a black person. Of course that accelerated throughout the 80s and 90s. To the point that the "N" word is now not about a person but a certain attitude, lifestyle or sub culture.

Just my 2 Pence!

yea but Jamaicans are not really Jamaicans from jamaica , it was Xaymaca, before the spanish invaded.... they were called Lokono, the hybrid europeans gave them the

name Arawaks... the true culture of what is known as Jamaica was Lokomo... Europeans have the aboriginals of north america, thinking

they came from somewhere else... so they can continue to plunder their land and steal resources.. its only NOW Island bruhs are starting to awaken and cut ties with their plunderers...

they dont have the culture of their ancient antcestors...just like Americans dont have the culture of our ancient ancestors..

the N word... was really used as a term of endearment in the late eighties on up... during blaxexploitation the seventies, it was still used

to speak negatively....

Now amongst each other, the word has been totatlly flipped.. whereas.. a real knigga is a compliment.. a fake phoney knigga is the worst thing you can be...

History as we been taught was all fuckin bullshit bruh!!!!

they still teaching christopher columbus discovered america... kids out here thinking he set foot in new york, whereas, there was

not only did he never set foot in the united states, bruh there was never even a christopher columbus..

He NEVER existed!!! HIS STORY is nothing but LIES... ALL OF IT!!!

I respect your two pence... but chea, History as we know it.. if all bullshit!!!

Most of the slaves in america were caucazoids... His Story.. they omitted the word slave,

and called them "indentured servants"...

them muthafuckas were slaves that had to buy their freedom....

and wait till you find out who MOST of the slave owners were....

bruh bruh bruh...

but thats another story for another time...

respect!!!

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Damn so these cats really no showed no called???? A ban is in order.

Killermayne tapped in @ all times. Them these dudes couldn't find their phones and check in??? No fake covid+ tests, no I couldn't find a babysitter, my dog died sorry Killamayne I can't make it???? SMH!

madgoose

International
International Member
fiteen hundred, ya say? Queen's money? Sort out me visa and I'll fightcha furet!

Why the fuck is @madgoose talking like a chimney sweep? :lol:

^^^ This one here, @NightMare Paint, "Hide the money in the books",

We can hear the difference between a West coaster, a New Yorker and a Southerner but yet all over the UK we have distinctly different accents and dialects and all you can think of is Dick Van Dyke from Mary Popppins?

I bet you're a secret Jerry Springer fan as well?

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry,!

It was a continuation of dialogue in the style of the Pikey in the Guy Ritchie movie, Snatch, the character was played by your American brother Bad Shit. [Oops (<<<In the style of Biggie, "want to sell records like Snoop...")] I'm not allowed to use Rhyming Slang [Note to self: Them Sceptic Tanks are to Dolly Dimple to follow the lingo] Oops (Again in the style of Biggie.....) I mean Brad Pitt!

Actual footage of madgoose walking home from work..

And the next one is holding the batton now and all I can think of is a line I've heard, "A lie will travel the around the world before the truth gets out of bed."

See? This is why you got to love BGOL (Black Guys on Lies). One muppet paints a picture and another Fraggle runs with it

not only did he never set foot in the united states, bruh there was never even a christopher columbus..

He NEVER existed!!! HIS STORY is nothing but LIES... ALL OF IT!!!

I respect your two pence... but chea, History as we know it.. if all bullshit!!!

Most of the slaves in america were caucazoids... His Story.. they omitted the word slave,

and called them "indentured servants"...

them muthafuckas were slaves that had to buy their freedom....

and wait till you find out who MOST of the slave owners were....

bruh bruh bruh...

but thats another story for another time...

respect!!!

Shh, Freddy man? You gonna have the "believerites" and the"do as I'm told? Alrites" reaching for Paracetamols and Anadins. You know the uproar that occurred on the board when I tried to talk about the Irish, Chinese and Asian Indians and how they got to the Americas and what happened to them when they did arrive.

Remember when I tried to explain how the Ku Klux Klan was originally not a racist organisation but a Class biased organisation, meant to ensure the distinct separation of those that worked the land and those that owned the land.

Some people just believe what they are told or read and do not question it. There were no digital media to record the reality of the time, all we can do is interpret what was written by the few biased people who could read and write. You cannot tell them about there not being no Christopher Columbus when half of them probably still got frozen Turkey left overs in their freezers.

Nigga gonna offer to pay them in doubloons.

Dubloons is good!

250...they can keep it...cause one of these Gimps...might think it's over...but I can still make it happen...brah

KLG, you should get on you debt collecting and in true style of the digital era start a go.refund me page!

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^ This one here, @NightMare Paint, "Hide the money in the books",

We can hear the difference between a West coaster, a New Yorker and a Southerner but yet all over the UK we have distinctly different accents and dialects and all you can think of is Dick Van Dyke from Mary Popppins?

I bet you're a secret Jerry Springer fan as well?

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry,!

It was a continuation of dialogue in the style of the Pikey in the Guy Ritchie movie, Snatch, the character was played by your American brother Bad Shit. [Oops (<<<In the style of Biggie, "want to sell records like Snoop...")] I'm not allowed to use Rhyming Slang [Note to self: Them Sceptic Tanks are to Dolly Dimple to follow the lingo] Oops (Again in the style of Biggie.....) I mean Brad Pitt!

And the next one is holding the batton now and all I can think of is a line I've heard, "A lie will travel the around the world before the truth gets out of bed."

See? This is why you got to love BGOL (Black Guys on Lies). One muppet paints a picture and another Fraggle runs with it

Shh, Freddy man? You gonna have the "believerites" and the"do as I'm told? Alrites" reaching for Paracetamols and Anadins. You know the uproar that occurred on the board when I tried to talk about the Irish, Chinese and Asian Indians and how they got to the Americas and what happened to them when they did arrive.

Remember when I tried to explain how the Ku Klux Klan was originally not a racist organisation but a Class biased organisation, meant to ensure the distinct separation of those that worked the land and those that owned the land.

Some people just believe what they are told or read and do not question it. There were no digital media to record the reality of the time, all we can do is interpret what was written by the few biased people who could read and write. You cannot tell them about there not being no Christopher Columbus when half of them probably still got frozen Turkey left overs in their freezers.

Dubloons is good!

KLG, you should get on you debt collecting and in true style of the digital era start a go.refund me page!

No doubt... the KKK was actually kickstarted by HOLLYWOOD which is jewish owned... the movie

Birth of a Nation helped formed the kkk mindset amongst the pawns they wanted to control...

the crazy shit is the kkk morphed into all aspects of USA society.. all the way up to the presidency..

got fools thinking Biden is NOT kkk.. that muthafucka is STILL KKK..

but because he has words coming out his mouth saying otherwise, most folks believe that shit...

BIDEN AND HIS ILK ARE KKK

But Hey madgoose dont take the jokes seriously thats just what we do up here in bgol land,

its all good, we all had our turns on the bgol summer stage screen..

its only the internet nothing to be taking seriously .....