First ever Fight on Bgol Quek9 vs Vaiz4hustlaz

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No doubt... the KKK was actually kickstarted by HOLLYWOOD which is jewish owned... the movie

Birth of a Nation helped formed the kkk mindset amongst the pawns they wanted to control...

the crazy shit is the kkk morphed into all aspects of USA society.. all the way up to the presidency..

got fools thinking Biden is NOT kkk.. that muthafucka is STILL KKK..

but because he has words coming out his mouth saying otherwise, most folks believe that shit...

BIDEN AND HIS ILK ARE KKK

But Hey madgoose dont take the jokes seriously thats just what we do up here in bgol land,

its all good, we all had our turns on the bgol summer stage screen..

its only the internet nothing to be taking seriously .....

Any Cac over the age of 67...is KkK... brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn so these cats really no showed no called???? A ban is in order.

Killermayne tapped in @ all times. Them these dudes couldn't find their phones and check in??? No fake covid+ tests, no I couldn't find a babysitter, my dog died sorry Killamayne I can't make it???? SMH!

I'm still whipaGimp...for 2022... brah

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any Cac over the age of 67...is KkK... brah

You got some that aint with the kkk shit.. but like you.. I just take it most are

untill proven otherwise... the crazy shit is,

THEY are the global minority but got us calling ourselves minority..

we NEED to stop feeding into their mindfuckery..

in nyc the kkk wear small hats and hide behind

titles like rabbi and real estate/land developers..

none of them winning at the end of the day tho...

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
Damn so these cats really no showed no called???? A ban is in order.

Killermayne tapped in @ all times. Them these dudes couldn't find their phones and check in??? No fake covid+ tests, no I couldn't find a babysitter, my dog died sorry Killamayne I can't make it???? SMH!

if there was a chance in hell this was going down I'd jump in the whip and drive to the Sip .....

madgoose

International
International Member
I bet @madgoose got a pocket watch and monocle when he’s out lookin for bitches

:roflmao3: You got me fucked up SS! Making them picture me like I am the Womble Great Uncle Bulgaria...

***FIXED***

I imagine him as the pugilist Chwis Eubank

Shout out to the Eubanks family, who lost their eldest son back in July.

I’m dead

my nigga be smokin and eatin cumpets

I'll school ya!

If you said to an English man "Fancy a bit of crumpet?" You better be a female because you're offering up the pussy!

But Hey madgoose dont take the jokes seriously thats just what we do up here in bgol land,

its all good, we all had our turns on the bgol summer stage screen..

its only the internet nothing to be taking seriously .....

Come on Freddy. I love to rock the boat. I can't complain if I get wet from some of the waves I create. It;s part of the game.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When in the history of BGOL have any of these kneegrows ever shown up to settle a score? Now most of them retired and have their AARP card. They aren't leaving their easy chair, let alone leaving town.

Dam bae...and you called it...early....you know your shit..

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When in the history of BGOL have any of these kneegrows ever shown up to settle a score? Now most of them retired and have their AARP card. They aren't leaving their easy chair, let alone leaving town.

I was ready to drive up to Nashville to school some ruffian who said I couldn't possibly own a home in West End Nashville because no Black person could afford it.

Nigga just cause YOU can't afford it don't project that on me.

But he wanted to meet at some fish market that's his home turf.
It was so scuzzy on the Google pic I let him have it. If that's where he hangs out he has nothing to lose.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I was ready to drive up to Nashville to school some ruffian who said I couldn't possibly own a home in West End Nashville because no Black person could afford it.

It was so scuzzy on the Google pic I let him have it. If that's where he hangs out he has nothing to lose.

Ok so the count is still zero even if you were willing.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Well dam... kinfolk

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
lane.gif