Finance Heads: Jeff Epstein is done!

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
"I am 16 years old and just want to model," the suit quotes her as saying. Epstein took off his robe and started pushing her head toward his groin, saying, "You know what to do. If you want me to help you then you have to help me," according to the suit.

When he was finished, he allegedly told her to come back sometime "with her 14-, 15- and 16-year-old girlfriends." "I love girls your age," the suit quotes him as saying.
:lol::smh::lol:

Ok y'all, if you know names in the hedgefund world, then you know Jefferey Epstein. He's up there with Steven Cohen, Drunkenmiller, etc. etc.
He flies Bill Clinton around in his private 727. Manages the money for Leslie Wexner who own Vickie's ...

And if you know Epstein, then you know that motherfucker is SUPER WEALTHY and a SUPER SEX FIEND KINKY FUCK. He hires little girls from the local Florida high schools in Palm Beach to give him "massages."
He takes trips to Thailand.

And worse, he ain't even secretive about his shit.

Well, looks like his ass is going to get hit with an "RKelly" civil and criminal charges by one of the girls who suddenly realized (At the coaxing of her boyfriend attorney) that this cat is a BILLIONAIRE and it's time to get piz-aid. :lol:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10182007/news/regionalnews/i_was_teen_prey_of_pervert_tyc.htm

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0726062epstein1.html <- old story and charges.

Last edited:

regulus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
supposedly they only massged his neck and back in their underwear while he jacked off. inappropriate but not quite molestation. btw he used to be a high school math teacher. as a matter of fact, his mansion used to be a schhol

djdez

Support BGOL
Registered
here he is:

epstein_nr.jpg

Buffalo Soldier

Support BGOL
Registered
supposedly they only massged his neck and back in their underwear while he jacked off. inappropriate but not quite molestation. btw he used to be a high school math teacher. as a matter of fact, his mansion used to be a schhol

Dude stop trying to defend this Cracka. He knew that shit was against the law but as a rich white man he thought he was immune from the law and could get away with that shit. He's worse than T.I. because he was molesting kids but a white transgression is always minor compared to a Black one..:smh:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered

Nah dude. He was getting manual release action from these girls, and a few obviously were under the consenting age.

Man, all that money. BILLIONS. Fuck, he can go buy himself a private island in the Carribean with no laws but his own and do whatever the fuck he wanted.

These families are going to try to sue his ass for the $10's of Millions.

The only reason this doesn't get more light in the press is:
(1) He's not a celebrity
(2) Look at his contact list. Some of the most influential and powerful people in America.

regulus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude stop trying to defend this Cracka. He knew that shit was against the law but as a rich white man he thought he was immune from the law and could get away with that shit. He's worse than T.I. because he was molesting kids but a white transgression is always minor compared to a Black one..:smh:

How did I defend him? I said the shit was wrong regardless. I gave my response to what I'd read in the papers and dealbreaker.com since the story broke last year. They story was that he never slept with them. Until last week none of the girls said they slept with him. Now there is one chick saying she gave him anal and her character is suspect.

You sound like a save a ho who's running into the battle uninformed. You are part of the lynch mob that gets whipped into a fury everytime you hear the word "rape". The problem is that "rape" has been watered down to mean nothing through systematic abuse of the word. Whenever someone gets ripped off, people say they got raped. When you copy all of the vids and pics of a site, they say you raped it. When someone builds condos in the suburbs, someone is always screaming that nature is being raped by land developers. The only time that people even mean rape, they say sexual assault.

Rape used to have a definite meaning, while sexual assault was always vague. Now they're both vague. What is sexual assault? Is it when you grab a titty, a slap an ass? Is it when a guy flirts too hard with a girl (verbal sexual assault)? Or is it when a man restrains or threatens a woman and then brutalizes her in sexual ways? Most of us were raised to believe the 3rd definition. However that's not how these words are used nowadays. If you lie to a girl and she fucks you as a result, she can file rape charges when she finds out the truth. Not asking questions and simply reacting is what these hoes want you to do. You'll go upside some cat's head and spend 5 years in prison while she walks away scott-free, just because you didn't clarify wen she tried to make out with some dude in a unisex club bathroom and he grabbed a titty. Hell I'm seeing more stories where women file for divorce claiming that they're husband financially raped them by making them stick to a budget. We all know who gets bent over in divorce court.

Say what? I'm just a woman hater who can't get laid? That's what the typical save a ho is saying right now so I'll give my most damning example. A few months back a black girl was assaulted and totured by six white supremacists. A black female sent me a facebook invite for a group that was showing support for the victim. I refused to join. Why? The name. It was called "Students against the rape of ABC XYZ". This woman was tortured for days on end. They stabbed her, strangled her, beat her, I think they burned her or made her drink chemicals or something like that as well. But all they could focus on was pussy. Why couldn't they be against everything that happened to her? Because the word "rape" whips manginas into a frenzy. If it had been called "Students against the assault (or torture) of ABC XYZ", I would've joined the group and showed my support.

The R word is thrown around so much that it's rapidly losing its meaning. It used to create visions of some woman being bound and penetrated against her will by a burglar, or a woman snatched into a dark alley or kidnapped to some remote area then getting brutalized for hours and left for dead. Nowadays it just means that a woman is unhappy about things not happening in her favor. It might be legitimate, it might not be. Sure, Epstein is a rapist in the sense that the girls were underage but that's the only way. It's rare that a man who pays girls within 2 yrs of being 18 for sex goes to jail for statutory rape. Usually he goes to jail for soliciting a prostitute and the girl walks away scott-free. He'd be in more trouble if he didn't pay her! Fucked up ain't it? He gets a slap on the wrist and thats it. Epstein could be found guilty but the degree of the charges would be so low that it wouldn't affect him. He won't go to jail and he can always leave the country.

BS2011

Star
Registered
How did I defend him? I said the shit was wrong regardless. I gave my response to what I'd read in the papers and dealbreaker.com since the story broke last year. They story was that he never slept with them. Until last week none of the girls said they slept with him. Now there is one chick saying she gave him anal and her character is suspect.

You sound like a save a ho who's running into the battle uninformed. You are part of the lynch mob that gets whipped into a fury everytime you hear the word "rape". The problem is that "rape" has been watered down to mean nothing through systematic abuse of the word. Whenever someone gets ripped off, people say they got raped. When you copy all of the vids and pics of a site, they say you raped it. When someone builds condos in the suburbs, someone is always screaming that nature is being raped by land developers. The only time that people even mean rape, they say sexual assault.

Rape used to have a definite meaning, while sexual assault was always vague. Now they're both vague. What is sexual assault? Is it when you grab a titty, a slap an ass? Is it when a guy flirts too hard with a girl (verbal sexual assault)? Or is it when a man restrains or threatens a woman and then brutalizes her in sexual ways? Most of us were raised to believe the 3rd definition. However that's not how these words are used nowadays. If you lie to a girl and she fucks you as a result, she can file rape charges when she finds out the truth. Not asking questions and simply reacting is what these hoes want you to do. You'll go upside some cat's head and spend 5 years in prison while she walks away scott-free, just because you didn't clarify wen she tried to make out with some dude in a unisex club bathroom and he grabbed a titty. Hell I'm seeing more stories where women file for divorce claiming that they're husband financially raped them by making them stick to a budget. We all know who gets bent over in divorce court.

Say what? I'm just a woman hater who can't get laid? That's what the typical save a ho is saying right now so I'll give my most damning example. A few months back a black girl was assaulted and totured by six white supremacists. A black female sent me a facebook invite for a group that was showing support for the victim. I refused to join. Why? The name. It was called "Students against the rape of ABC XYZ". This woman was tortured for days on end. They stabbed her, strangled her, beat her, I think they burned her or made her drink chemicals or something like that as well. But all they could focus on was pussy. Why couldn't they be against everything that happened to her? Because the word "rape" whips manginas into a frenzy. If it had been called "Students against the assault (or torture) of ABC XYZ", I would've joined the group and showed my support.

The R word is thrown around so much that it's rapidly losing its meaning. It used to create visions of some woman being bound and penetrated against her will by a burglar, or a woman snatched into a dark alley or kidnapped to some remote area then getting brutalized for hours and left for dead. Nowadays it just means that a woman is unhappy about things not happening in her favor. It might be legitimate, it might not be. Sure, Epstein is a rapist in the sense that the girls were underage but that's the only way. It's rare that a man who pays girls within 2 yrs of being 18 for sex goes to jail for statutory rape. Usually he goes to jail for soliciting a prostitute and the girl walks away scott-free. He'd be in more trouble if he didn't pay her! Fucked up ain't it? He gets a slap on the wrist and thats it. Epstein could be found guilty but the degree of the charges would be so low that it wouldn't affect him. He won't go to jail and he can always leave the country.

I didn't even read past the second sentence of the bullshiet you just typed and can tell that you are seriously disturbed. Somebody preemptively ban this nigga please.

regulus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't even read past the second sentence of the bullshiet you just typed and can tell that you are seriously disturbed. Somebody preemptively ban this nigga please.

What's the matter. Afraid you'll see yourself for the save a ho that you are?

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

:cool:

Pitchdogg

Star
Registered
Nah dude. He was getting manual release action from these girls, and a few obviously were under the consenting age.

Man, all that money. BILLIONS. Fuck, he can go buy himself a private island in the Carribean with no laws but his own and do whatever the fuck he wanted.

These families are going to try to sue his ass for the $10's of Millions.

The only reason this doesn't get more light in the press is:
(1) He's not a celebrity
(2) Look at his contact list. Some of the most influential and powerful people in America.

aint shit going to happen to his Jew ass

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
I wonder how this dude's hedge fund did since he wasn't able to manage it during the bust.