FINALLY! A white person kept it 100 on why they voted for Trump.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

giphy.gif

Funny how little needs to be said when one is speaking in brutal honesty.

*two cents*

D Town Redd

The Bruh That Got Away
Registered
That chinese misses the fact (since he's big on facts) that chinese generally are 10000000000x more racist than whites could ever hope to be.

The funny thing about these cats is when they migrate to the US is that they just want to be accepted yet when they migrate to and take over the economy in southeast asia, they treat the native populations like shit.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

D Town Redd

The Bruh That Got Away
Registered
lpage.jpg

"The Truth Has...set that white devil free !!!!"

Dude is making Exactly the same point as human cockroach ANN COULTER. They miss the point that OPEN IMMIGRATION is what made the US GREAT in thefirst place. If it can accommodate 300M, it can accommodate 2 BILLION people.

If you don't believe me, just look at how much open space there is in the US

NO BORDERS!

IMPEACH TRUMP's racist ass

D Town Redd

The Bruh That Got Away
Registered
That Chinese dude's point about gunpowder was stupid.
Sure, the Chinese developed gunpowder but they used it mostly for fireworks and (not very good) guns/cannons.

CACs turned that shit (through the Industrial revolution) into highly efficient KILLING products which bolsters the racist CAC's point.

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
What bothers me is some black people are so surprised or need a white person to say the reason they voted for Trump. What do you think "Lets make America better again" means? It's a code word for let take back this country for whites. Trump is just being indirect with his racist audiences. Anytime a racist person say that quote to me, I always say,"what year?"..lol.. it shuts them up every time.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Please explain to me wtf he means by "His policies if implemented would slow the dispossession of whites in this country."

I get the so called whites are becoming a minority shit but that still has nothing to do with how a four year gig is going to slow
anything of real substance.

Hillbilly or Intellectual these crackaz are crazy as fuck!

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
That chinese misses the fact (since he's big on facts) that chinese generally are 10000000000x more racist than whites could ever hope to be.

The funny thing about these cats is when they migrate to the US is that they just want to be accepted yet when they migrate to and take over the economy in southeast asia, they treat the native populations like shit.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Chinese are more xenophobic than racist

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Europeans kills more because they were more technologically advanced.

He probably feels that blacks kill more because we're savages.:rolleyes:

FOH.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
What bothers me is some black people are so surprised or need a white person to say the reason they voted for Trump. What do you think "Lets make America better again" means? It's a code word for let take back this country for whites. Trump is just being indirect with his racist audiences. Anytime a racist person say that quote to me, I always say,"what year?"..lol.. it shuts them up every time.

My problem with that chain of thought is that it is horribly misplaced.

"We want our country back! MAGA! MAGA!"

tenor.gif

"...from who exactly? Everybody that's running shit on a big scale is white. Seems like to me you need to take the country 'back' from them."
quote-i-ll-tell-you-what-s-at-the-bottom-of-it-if-you-can-convince-the-lowest-white-man-he-lyndon-b-johnson-107-70-60.jpg

The biggest hustle going on in this nation is rich white people getting poor white people to vote against their best interest all the while pointing at color people and saying "See there, THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!"

It's wickedly brilliant.

*two cents*

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Please explain to me wtf he means by "His policies if implemented would slow the dispossession of whites in this country."

I get the so called whites are becoming a minority shit but that still has nothing to do with how a four year gig is going to slow

This sub human is trying to pretend to be smart but he's really an idiot. I can tell by how he eats he's a low class piece of human shit.What he said makes no fucking sense. Trump has no power to do anything that has to do with cacs being out numbered.

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Reduced immigration
Blind eye to injustices towards minorities
DOJ changes to disproportionally sentence and target minorities
Eliminate anything that is consider progressive
Etc.etc...

It was called here last year when he announced he would run.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
oh god here come yellow stepin fetchit
No you stupid ass nigga I'm asking what makes a random Asian guy a culture vulture just because he listens to hiphop? You sensative ass fuck niggas always crying about "others". Man up bitch . Waaaaa that guy listens to hip hop hes a culture vulture waaaaaa shut the fuck up.

Ing4life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I dont know how CACs cant see how their whiteness works and turn around and act like they have lost something.

:curse:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

I dont know how CACs cant see how their whiteness works and turn around and act like they have lost something.

:curse:

easy
it ain't about the system doing this
its about the system not absolutely favoring them in every single way ensuring that their way of life is preserved with the least possible amount of work possible.

they're bigotry is directly in line with their lazyness.

they want every hand out , grant, loan, consideration and deal
while making sure that everyone else is not privy to ANY of those things

it's how they voted for trump to get rid of the aca.
not putting the simple thing together that obama care was the aca

they in their feeble simple minds believed that obama care was a completely different system made for people who were not white.
and whites had their own totally independent health care system that took care of them.

they were all for us not having access to life. while making sure that they did.
once they found out that it was the same thing notice how the town hall's and everything else changed QUICKLY

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Who here didn't already know that? Do folks really need devils to be honest or up front?

White dude told the truth.
I will give him credit for that only.

Yes he said something we all know but how many times have you actually HEARD a white man flat out and say it?

In fact how many white people have you've met who are openly racist? I haven't? Here's how most dialog goes addressing white people...

"Do you believe that America is built on a system that systematically disenfanchies black people?"

"Yes, one can look at statistics and clearly see that's the case."

"Do you believe racism is alive and well in America?"

"Yes, alive and well indeed."

".....are you racist? Is anyone you know racist?"

"Me!?! Oh nooooooooooooo!"

Impossible to have open dialog.

Confirmation always trumps speculation regardless of how sure you are of the speculative analysis.

Easier to deal with a woman who claims to be a hoe as oppose to a woman who just does hoe shit.

*two cents*

Last edited:

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I understand that being civil was the only way to get this CAC to open up, but I wish he'd been a little harder on him.

I'd like him to ask "If you were Trump what would you do to my family and I?"

"What should Trump do to stop gang crime in Chicago?"

"When the president spoke about decent people in the alt right was he talking about you?" If he answers yes ask "so you would favor an organized government response to mob violence then?"

The answers would make for bone chilling sound bites that would crack the white code wide open.

Finally, I'd like him to ask "you know I pissed in your food right? "

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Like we didn't already know what they mean by "take our country back."

That's not the point. It's the difference between knowing a woman does hoish shit and a woman flat out saying she's a hoe. There's no longer any plausible deniability.

*two cents*

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
"His policies if implemented would slow the dispossession of whites in this country."

What policies?

Slow the dispossession of whites? What???!!!

This immigration shit has been fear mongered. Whites ain't about to disposess shit for a long time.GTFOH.

D Town Redd

The Bruh That Got Away
Registered

Racism is the STUPID belief that your GENES contain culture and BEHAVIOR

WE're humans. Not animals.

Animals can't help themselves.

We know better.
That's why RACISM is bullshit.

It's all about training / upbringing and CULTURE

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Dude is making Exactly the same point as human cockroach ANN COULTER. They miss the point that OPEN IMMIGRATION is what made the US GREAT in thefirst place. If it can accommodate 300M, it can accommodate 2 BILLION people.

If you don't believe me, just look at how much open space there is in the US

NO BORDERS!

IMPEACH TRUMP's racist ass

People don't even know that less than 10% of the open US is populated. Real talk. 62% of people live in cities but that accounts for only 3.2% of the US.

The majority of the country is empty space.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor

Why do you think race was invented in the 1600's, 200 years after slavery started?

To mitigate the dispossession of wealth created from slavery.

You make it African's fault and it's justified to enslave them cause they are not really human

Same dynamic at work

They feel as if they are losing economic wealth as other groups become wealthier even though they gained it by oppressing other groups.

Whites don't give a fuck about morality

their language is violence and wealth

Not hard to understand at all

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
What he admitted was def no huge revelation, but it was damn interesting to actually see the words come out his smug ass mouf.