Fess up y'all, what would you do if you came home from a long day and looked in you bedroom closet and saw this. WWYD?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Not going to lie for a midget, she looks cute, no toddler thighs and big ass forehead, but those undeveloped little girl tits are where I have to tap out at. But don't let me ruin what you guys have going on with her. But yeah, old girl would definitely have to get some implants in order for me to take her seriously.
 
scustchain.png
I hate midgets. Bitch looks like Chucky. She might get stomped.
 
Not going to lie for a midget, she looks cute, no toddler thighs and big ass forehead, but those undeveloped little girl tits are where I have to tap out at. But don't let me ruin what you guys have going on with her. But yeah, old girl would definitely have to get some implants in order for me to take her seriously.

gross
 
I swear in this video, this borderline midget is one almond away from getting hit with the full Nelson!
 
Man, I don't know how cute midgets got tagged onto my algorithm, but if I found this shorty right here in my closet. Yeah, Houston, we're gonna have a problem!

 
Back
Top