Registered
Man I want to see more of her
5113597_013019-wpvi-teacher-arrested-5p-video-vid.jpg

Here ya go...The outfit suits her well.

*two cents*

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Why the fuck is it always these special ed teachers?
I was in 10th grade. my class mate's mom was a psychiatrist who did a rotation at a special ed facility. This guy told us that his mom came home one day talking about one of the Black students there.

He was "retarded" and couldnt get his pants back up after using the bathroom, so he came out looking for help.

This dude was HIGHLY annoyed by his mother not being able to stop mentioning how big this retarded kids dick was.

Thats why its always special ed teachers. They want power. They have access to clueless kids with adult bodies, ie the perfect victim.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Cause retards are blessed in other ways.

I worked at a hospital from criminally insane and there was one cat that pulled a bench out the ground that was anchored with cement.

There was another cat that every morning when the alarm went off for them nuts to get up, dude ran like a sprinter to a laundry room to jack off..

And the standing orders were not to interrupt him LOL

And sometimes at night when you doing rounds you would catch them mofokrs fukkn each other.

Weird ass shit goes on

Sounds like you were working in that hospital they used in “Glass”.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Brotha's, this shit is happening way too often.. We are being programmed and condition to accept this behavior as normal!! There's a method to this madness!! If you wanna believe it or not!!

Anyway, shes a decent looking lady!!

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
@Helico-pterFunk

And the hits just keep on coming...:smh:

where is me #metoo? Amanda seals where you at? Gloria Allred?

Joe Rogan said it best in his last stand up...

He said, that if he found out today that several A-list male actors had to suck off a Harvey Weinstein type to secure movie deals...he'd chuckle and then go about his day unaffected once so ever by that knowledge.

The amounts of fucks given to men and boys sexual assault situations ranges between little and none.

*two cents*

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
@Helico-pterFunk

And the hits just keep on coming...:smh:

What's crazy is that back in the day (90s) it seemed like the Letourneau case was all the rage. Stayed in the headlines for ages. Seemed like more of a rarity compared with male teachers creeping with the female students. These days it's seemingly constant ... hell ... that Bad Teachers section of that little site is 46 pages deep.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Letourneau

https://caseyanthony.com/category/bad-teachers/

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man these teachers these days are something else. Looking at the kids like....

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Listen y'all need to stop thinking that special education means slow. Most of the times these kids are normal as fuck. Unfortunately these suburban white teachers can't handle them so they throw them in Special Ed. This is also known as the school-to-prison pipeline