female South African singer crowd surfs right into the thirsty......

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Multiple hands reaching for her pussy and all over her ass, she kept performing.

She wanted all that smoke.

Not her 1st rodeo...like her fans actually paid to hear her..?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

josecuervo01

Star
BGOL Investor
Wow.. those are some thirsty dudes... she's got some jelly roles, some cellulite.. Men today don't have anymore standards... they chase anything.. not saying nothing wrong with it.. but please men.. show some class... just because she got ass.. don't meant she got class...
think about it.. I love chocolate but this one .. im ok pass it on to the next.. :smh::smh::smh::smh::puke::puke::puke::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::curse::curse::curse:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow.. those are some thirsty dudes... she's got some jelly roles, some cellulite.. Men today don't have anymore standards... they chase anything.. not saying nothing wrong with it.. but please men.. show some class... just because she got ass.. don't meant she got class...
think about it.. I love chocolate but this one .. im ok pass it on to the next.. :smh::smh::smh::smh::puke::puke::puke::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::curse::curse::curse:
Nigga have you ever been to Africa?

Its the western world that is scared of weight on a woman. Back in the motherland? Means she can bear sons and cushion for pushing.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nigga have you ever been to Africa?

Its the western world that is scared of weight on a woman. Back in the motherland? Means she can bear sons and cushion for pushing.

Yep, in the screenshot, the guy on the right is relishing TF out of her shape

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Instant turn off when I read that she has HIV

Its a way of life down there, and pretty much in all southern Africa if you want to get your passport on.

If she is up to date on her medication and her viral loads are undetectable then she cant pass you HIV. If she isnt taking medicine then thats when you are in danger. You can go down to capetown and get you a tyla, but you are gonna have to be on prep before doing anything. You also are going to want her levels tested imediately, and trust if she does have anything she's taking that medicine religiously.