Fellas, so you the first dude to give a girl the BIG O....

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
what was her reaction?

The girl I was with said, "Where my phone let me call ------".

:lol::yes:

kingleo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I met a lil broad on plentyoffish that stayed in Shreveport...drove up there Superbowl wknd and fucked her over and over til I was shooting blanks...I made her cum that Saturday night man and she screamed real loud and pushed me off and just balled up and was panting and crying:confused:

I'm like u ok whats wrong...thinking I hurt her...told me she never felt that before...felt like a waterfall came thru her:yes:

I jumped right back in it over and over and she came so much I had to stop...after I left she got religious and started tripping:lol:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
She could get clingy she's pretty much yours for now. When they experience that first one... :yes:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
i think women who cant have good orgasms have either a mental or emotional block.

if they get comfortable with you and relax, that shit will happen and catch them completely off guard.

shit can get ugly real quick though.

malleymal

Rising Star
Registered
You will never truly be done with the girl... Never... It could be a HORRIBLE breakup where you are caught smashing her best friend, sister and mom at the same time in her bed and a couple years later you will get an email talking about "I had a weird dream about you last night and just wanted to see how you were."

PC Freak

Ms.Freak 2u!!!!!!!
BGOL Investor
I met a lil broad on plentyoffish that stayed in Shreveport...drove up there Superbowl wknd and fucked her over and over til I was shooting blanks...I made her cum that Saturday night man and she screamed real loud and pushed me off and just balled up and was panting and crying:confused:

I'm like u ok whats wrong...thinking I hurt her...told me she never felt that before...felt like a waterfall came thru her:yes:

I jumped right back in it over and over and she came so much I had to stop...after I left she got religious and started tripping:lol:

:eek::eek::eek: 301-89

Alwayznaked

Star
Registered
i think women who cant have good orgasms have either a mental or emotional block.

if they get comfortable with you and relax, that shit will happen and catch them completely off guard.

What he said :yes: :yes:
Been steady with this chick for about 4 months before we finally "connected"..After a week of daily sessions, She came so hard she squirted.. She push me off and was shaking and laying in the fetal position. About 10 minutes later she gets up and explains that she never felt that way or did that. So the rest of that week we fucking like rabbits. She busting nuts everywhere.. One day I hear her on the phone talking to her girl about it. Later that evening her friend and her "dude" come thru and her girl is acting all cool with me like we friends. This the friend that your girl has and you cant stand!!!!! Long story short..
Once you make her have a "O" be prepared to have her around "LOL" "LOL"

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What he said :yes: :yes:
Been steady with this chick for about 4 months before we finally "connected"..After a week of daily sessions, She came so hard she squirted.. She push me off and was shaking and laying in the fetal position. About 10 minutes later she gets up and explains that she never felt that way or did that. So the rest of that week we fucking like rabbits. She busting nuts everywhere.. One day I hear her on the phone talking to her girl about it. Later that evening her friend and her "dude" come thru and her girl is acting all cool with me like we friends. This the friend that your girl has and you cant stand!!!!! Long story short..
Once you make her have a "O" be prepared to have her around "LOL" "LOL"

:smh::smh::smh: you mothafuckas never learn

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered
This type of shit works mainly with younger chicks. When chicks get a little older and experiences more, the odds usually change.

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
This type of shit works mainly with younger chicks. When chicks get a little older and experiences more, the odds usually change.

I met a 28 year old chick who had never had an orgasm man, with a kid too, who had dated many men. It's all in the odds of them meeting a partner who cares enough or knows what the fuck he is doing down there...

PsyenceRawk

Rising Star
Registered
She could get clingy she's pretty much yours for now. When they experience that first one... :yes:

:angry: I HATED BITCHES THAT DID THAT... "I NEVER CAME LIKE THAT BEFORE..." THEY MISTAKE A GOOD NUT AS LOVE...:smh:... ITS HARD TO TELL A WOMAN TO NOT PUT THEIR EMOTIONS INTO SEX AND JUST ENJOY THE SHIT. I WAS DATING AN OLDER WOMAN (9 YEARS OLDER) AND SHE WOULD GO CROSS EYED, SHIVER, THEN START CRYING... THAT SHIT MAKE A NIGGA JUST WANNA LEAVE:smh:

kinglickk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
in my experience, those who never had the big O were never in touch with their bodies to begin with. Hard to believe a chick would have never masturbated. Then again, chicks lie so fucking much, what exactly does one believe. If you've never masturbated, it's the first thing u gonna learn to do cuz if you r not in touch with your own sexuality, how the fuck am I s'pose to tap in to it? I remember too many cases where they claim to have had the best O. Always make me think...wtf other dudes been doing cuz these ain't virgins. Another thing I never do is ask a chick if she bust. If u a grown man and don't know, u aint ever gonna know. I really hate those who nutt and then need to cry after. Means I gotta stop for a moment. I hate stopping.

:angry: I HATED BITCHES THAT DID THAT... "I NEVER CAME LIKE THAT BEFORE..." THEY MISTAKE A GOOD NUT AS LOVE...:smh:... ITS HARD TO TELL A WOMAN TO NOT PUT THEIR EMOTIONS INTO SEX AND JUST ENJOY THE SHIT. I WAS DATING AN OLDER WOMAN (9 YEARS OLDER) AND SHE WOULD GO CROSS EYED, SHIVER, THEN START CRYING... THAT SHIT MAKE A NIGGA JUST WANNA LEAVE:smh:

this....

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
It's written in scripture. Eddie 5:16.

Let me add the story. Real simple... she came something serious about 6-7 times. On her last one, she rolled over a cried to herself. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I don't know why i'm crying. I've just never felt that before. You should be paid to do this."

I reached over for the remote, switched to HBO, and Gigolos was on. I smirked to myself and fell asleep.

Last edited:

NewyorkRealTalk

Rising Star
OG Investor
She started cumming and scooching back on the bed leaking. She gained this doe eyed look like she found love in my penis. And since then she wants it all the fucking time man. Dont get me wrong i love pussy BUT sometimes just let me chill the fuck out.

And now shes on her period trying to guilt trip me with some bullshit about other dudes never mind. FOH. Glad shes not my girl with dumb ass statements like that.

MaximusBlaque

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Not all the time bruh. I was with this chick who said she'd never had one with her before. I figured since I'd be the one to give it to her. Shit, it NEVER happened. She was laying down, moaning and stuff. But it never went past that. I guess 20 years of dodging sex from her husband and dreading sex overall put up a wall that I couldn't tear down :smh:

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered
I met a 28 year old chick who had never had an orgasm man, with a kid too, who had dated many men. It's all in the odds of them meeting a partner who cares enough or knows what the fuck he is doing down there...

Good point. Im not gonna front like I have a million chicks still on me, but I have a few. One of the chicks I turned out a few yrs back. The other chick is getting married in a few months, she is bi, and wants to have her first 3some with me. Sad thing is, her fiance has no clue she is bi. As tempted as I am, Im falling back, because I dont wanna ruin her marriage....The 2 things I always say is A) make her cum hard, and B) never be judgmental of her sexually. Those things will get her more comfortable, release her inhibitions even more, and strengthen her connection with you....Alot of dudes make the mistake of being judgmental of their woman, and dont understand how it can hinder the magnitude of her orgasm and/or any other freaky shit she wanna try...

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Not all the time bruh. I was with this chick who said she'd never had one with her before. I figured since I'd be the one to give it to her. Shit, it NEVER happened. She was laying down, moaning and stuff. But it never went past that. I guess 20 years of dodging sex from her husband and dreading sex overall put up a wall that I couldn't tear down :smh:

ah, you just werent hittin' it right.

:lol: im fucking witcha mayne!

Firefox

Support BGOL
Registered
Chick I'm rolling with now, I was first to make her cum from penetration. Funny shit is, I wasn't even really doing anything special, I literally just layed back and relaxed and let her ride, and I guess she found her spot and BAM! Chick started moaning and yelling in a way I never heard her do before and just trembling like a muthafucka. She was like "thats never happened before...never like that" But yea, before that, she only could come from fingering or getting oral. A nigga was mad proud :yes:

cdmixers

Star
Registered

There's allot of knowlege being dropped in this post. I realized that you must be open, and patient for your girl to respond as you'd like her too. The comment of emotional wall, or blocks are very true and they exist. Some are from bad relationships of what the person previous to you being there life may have embeded, other's come childhood scars... The key to remedy this is first you have to be open, and honest with yourself. Basically, you have decide where the investment lies first foremost. If you know that this just a stolen moment, then act accordingly, if this is a person you wish to invest time in, and you both wish to build and grow, then think of it as means to building a solid foundation.

Now I have been on both sides of the fence, and intimacy has it's weight, but if you don't have communication, you'll only be prolonging a split later, because it all about meeting one's needs.. Think about it like this, you can be a great provider, doing things to the letter, but your communication is one sided, eventually that person is going to seeking the attention your not giving, and guess what, that person could be a dirt bag, but because they lend a open ear, and non- judgement, your partner is going to give them the comfort you should have...So there is a balance required.. Some cats figure it out, and some don't, it's about giving them just enough, that they will not depend on the need, but willing to share everything that make them feel fullfilled..

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
the one that still sticks with me to this day

i told shorty i was out of town and surprised her at her crib
she hugged me and got all emotional and we ended up not fuckin
i drew her a bath and gave her a massage

about 10 minutes into the rubbin she came

trembling and convulsing and "oh my god i never"

dick was not involved AT ALL

and this was back in my 20's when i was a go all night long stroker

was like a gut punch to my ego til i realized tappin into emotion will tear any chics walls down
and u can beat it up all day and not get close

since then tho not a single one has left without the O

including the dozens who "never had this happen before"

cum cry fetal
wash rinse repeat

:cool:

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
She could easily have been faking, kid, just to stroke your ego. Happens 99% of the time. YOU will never know.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is nothing better than watching a woman's body go through convulsions while you are in mid-stroke. Keep finding that spot and you will hear sounds come out of their mouth that sound like mating calls of wild animals. Not to mention, if there are feelings involved, it goes to a level that is incomprehensible.

Even if it's not her first time, a woman can get clingy if you can give her the Big O & she's not used to getting it.
This is true.

This is true, too.

kdub83

Star
Registered
Had a few tell me that, its only one I actually believe tho, just from the sheer look on her face during and after. As long as you not on some king kong take the pussy shit, you can get her to come (at least for me anyway). They get comfortable and u let them express themselves sexually you will have a great time.

half-a-mil

Support BGOL
Registered

This is true...most chicks don't know how to use those muscles inside either

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A older chick told me the only time she has the big "O" is when she is giving it to herself . She said the dick don't matter if you aren't trying to hit those spots. And you're just going for your nut .

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
It's such a beautiful thing to make a woman experience her first vaginal orgasm or as it's commonly referred to, the "Big O" (she was already a squirter & I had made her cum EVERY time times before but when it happened this particular time, it had never happened like THAT & da shit had happened in multiples too). To see da look of pure pleasurable bliss mixed w/that of fear make a young man feel so proud of himself *sighs*. And to think, I was only about 20 goin' on 21 & quite green & she was a seasoned 25 year old at da time. :D

Mr E. Nygma

Support BGOL
Registered
You will never truly be done with the girl... Never... It could be a HORRIBLE breakup where you are caught smashing her best friend, sister and mom at the same time in her bed and a couple years later you will get an email talking about "I had a weird dream about you last night and just wanted to see how you were."

:lol: This is that gospel truth.