fellas pay your child support!!!!

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Today I decide to go to the barbershop. I was looking rough. I was told one of the barbers was back at work. The reason he was gone was because he got pulled over and had warrants. His warrants were from not paying child support. His ass went to the county for like 2 months over that. I couldn't believe it and when I found out you be locked up with common criminals I got nervous about him. Well I walk into the barbershop and this nigga has fucking finger waves. I had to hold myself having an expression at looking at him. Dude didn't speak and look real with drawn. No telling what he went through....:smh::smh::smh:

His shit was looking like this

black_hair_finger_waves.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
He may have been on the low before...being in jail probably made him more comfortable being open w/ the shit...can't believe he'd get completely turned out in just 2 months :lol:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
He may have been on the low before...being in jail probably made him more comfortable being open w/ the shit...can't believe he'd get completely turned out in just 2 months :lol:

Cats act bitchmade in the county when it's time for the first shower. :smh: Two months? No bail? They either man up or it's over.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey Mo, the first time he cut your hair back in the day did he run his fingers through your shit and say "ooh, you got good hair"?

Be honest.

:hmm: man please

watch some ftp poster gonna private message me talking about what shop were you at ?:lol:

KP404

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thread was going one way then op took this shit to a weird place...what's the point again?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Story doesn't sound right. If he was only a fag in jail why would he continue his fag ways once he got out? :hmm:

Finger waves, really? :rolleyes:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Story doesn't sound right. If he was only a fag in jail why would he continue his fag ways once he got out? :hmm:

Finger waves, really? :rolleyes:

The nigga had waves man I swear. Why would I make the shit up? Like I said he was real withdrawn. Looked down and shit. Usually real talkative like most barbers.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The nigga had waves man I swear. Why would I make the shit up? Like I said he was real withdrawn. Looked down and shit. Usually real talkative like most barbers.

The story just sounded weird. I mean I figured once he got out he'd take a shower to was the "Jail Gay" off. :lol:

All jokes aside if he got worked over in jail it's just hard to believe he'd show it by having finger waves and coming around old friends looking like that.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Today I decide to go to the barbershop. I was looking rough. I was told one of the barbers was back at work. The reason he was gone was because he got pulled over and had warrants. His warrants were from not paying child support. His ass went to the county for like 2 months over that. I couldn't believe it and when I found out you be locked up with common criminals I got nervous about him. Well I walk into the barbershop and this nigga has fucking finger waves. I had to hold myself having an expression at looking at him. Dude didn't speak and look real with drawn. No telling what he went through....:smh::smh::smh:

His shit was looking like this

black_hair_finger_waves.jpg

Did he have a apple logo or Steve Jobs tattoo within your line of sight???

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
2 months in the county ain't going to make you a fag... dude was already a homo he just decided to come out to you all while he was away...