FAT Redneck CAC squares up with a Black Woman. It was the wrong decision to make.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: Yo this CAC was seriously like...

tenor.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Hit that big cac with 2 good punches and all you saw was that head shaking..lol

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the fuck is an Ambalamb :lol:

you being silly, when you really need an emergency

you call the amberlamps, a REAL emergency,

you call the amboolams...

everybody knows this..

hey I used to call it the amburrrlance, like I was cold and had to pronounce it and shit..

what the fuck is an ambulance anyway, they cant just call it mobilemed or some shit..??

amboolams sounds much better if ya askin me tho...

lol

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cac called for a timeout at 1:46.. :lol:

Unfortunately- like Chris Webber- he had no timeouts left and the sister hit him with a T (literally). :smh:
Reminds of the street fight where the dude tried to tap out of a chokehold. Bro, that's not how this works...

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
When irrational evil people see you as less than human they tend to treat soft targets as threats. That is why these cowards are always trying shit with our women, elders, and children. I am glad this particular instance of racist aggression was met with the spirit of Ogun and Shango that was invoked in that brother.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that brother stepped up and gave that piece of shit the 2 piece and a biscuit he been asking for

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Please tell me the brother did not get arrested.

I love and hate that these incidents are recorded and shared.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Please tell me the brother did not get arrested.

I love and hate that these incidents are recorded and shared.

Even if he was arrested with this is on social media, it would show the all cowards that there are men in our community who will handle that business.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Even if he was arrested with this is on social media, it would show the all cowards that there are men in our community who will handle that business.
Oh I feel you, which is why I love/hate these videos.

Love that they show racists getting their asses whooped.

Hate that the video can be used against the men handing those ass whippings out.

Last edited: