keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
3hNi.gif

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fake snow? For what purpose? :smh:

This is the narrative that your everyday cac honestly believes thanks to Fox, Newsmax, Redstate etc:

The liberal elites plan to take over Texas was failing because of the strength of free markets and capitalism so they had to use fake snow to create an artificial crisis to embarrass the state leadership and get people to vote democratic. Notice, AOC and Beto were ready to take full advantage because Soros and Gates gave them a heads up about the fake snow that was coming.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
BGOL has the same mentality as racist cacs. Half these niggas are terrified of Bill Gates.
When did he grow to be 7 ft tall, extremely muscular and a martial artist? .. I don’t think if you put him in a room by himself vs various bgol members individually that they would fear him on a 1 on 1 fist fight

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder if this bitch is flabbergasted at all of the water splashing on her car and puddling up on her lawn, driveway, streets now that the temperature in Dallas is 70 degrees

So apparently the snow that dumped on Texas is made by Bill Gates and Joe Biden to cripple the state... You know I am okay with them seceding, outside of oil what else do we get from them?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mother fuckers don't even know what they have up their sleeve....

If they can manufacture a virus...

Have small minded folks injecting themselves with a so called vaccine...

You have to ask yourself...

Did they create the snow or...

Did the snow create us....?

I can't give you all the answers...

Do the research....

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mother fuckers don't even know what they have up their sleeve....

If they can manufacture a virus...

Have small minded folks injecting themselves with a so called vaccine...

You have to ask yourself...

Did they create the snow or...

Did the snow create us....?

I can't give you all the answers...

Do the research....

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I was about to say busted........,,..... :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

or is that you’re a white man playing a black man pretending to be a white man hmmmmm

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Because that shit we encounter was not fake, because if it was Ted's ass wouldn't have fled to Mexico.
When they say fake they mean man made, genetically engineered/modified ... they implying individuals such as bill gates created it to fuck up texas.. I do not believe this but that’s what the cacs in the video was implying

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They do it here at the ski resorts,create snow....so Why can't Edna & Junior stop going to the buffet and head to the resort for skiing or atleast sledding if their too large to ski...anythings possible

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why would this dumb ass bitch have on a glove to protect her hands from the cold if it wasn......

....................why the fuck did i come back in this thread?

bye

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
This is the narrative that your everyday cac honestly believes thanks to Fox, Newsmax, Redstate etc:

The liberal elites plan to take over Texas was failing because of the strength of free markets and capitalism so they had to use fake snow to create an artificial crisis to embarrass the state leadership and get people to vote democratic. Notice, AOC and Beto were ready to take full advantage because Soros and Gates gave them a heads up about the fake snow that was coming.

Anyone that would believe Bill Gates of all people, would involve himself in a scheme to cripple the state of Texas with fake snow barely qualifies as stupid.

The truth is those Texas lawmakers with their deregulation agenda got got, They gave the utility companies the opportunity they wanted to jack up prices as they saw fit, and they did just that. Now these same lawmakers want to place the blame on others. Seems they've forgotten they're the states leading delegates and they made it all possible.

Seats will be up for grabs next election and now they're all scared. I don't think the Texas people are stupid enough to believe that narrative. But I'm sure the voters will remember.

Its now doubtful we'll be hearing any future deregulation chatter not after this.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I don't think the snowball is absorbing the water. it's absorbing the heat.
The water is absorbed back into the remaining snowball like a sponge. Once the snowball portion is too small to absorb the water, it becomes a puddle.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
When did he grow to be 7 ft tall, extremely muscular and a martial artist? .. I don’t think if you put him in a room by himself vs various bgol members individually that they would fear him on a 1 on 1 fist fight
Bruh I will beat a 7 foot tall brolic niggas ass