Fair or Foul: Whiskey CEO Publicly Embarrasses Old Classmate


I now see why Uncle Nearest is struggling to stay afloat. That was a horrible way to treat someone who appears to be there to celebrate/acknowledge her. Was gonna buy my Pops some for Christmas, but it's 100% off the list now. :smh:
 
Adding the context makes so much more sense. I like Fawn. I like the business that she built. I like the products she makes. I hate that people are looking for reasons to tear her down.

mr-t-frustrated-reaction-ojgee361vn6qo9d9.webp
 
Yo I can tell this chick is a B I T C H off cam by her response. Any genuine person would issue an apology for how it's perceived and reached out to dude and apologize. Case closed. But instead she's making up excuses and lashing out at people who are calling her out. She was obviously triggered by him for whatever reason, but she handled it wrong.
 
Imagine being in a relationship with this one. :smh:
"I feel sorry for your man."


On the serious side..... I didn't go to a university sized grade school, but being a young man, I remember a lot of the pretty ass ones.... or the ones that got a body early..... if anything their names would definitely ring bells if seen..... certain shitz stick in your head..... obviously not thinking of them 24/7 but when you're just remeniscing

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
She's exactly that person, and so are the people who work for her (correction. worked for her, they embody that energy).

She's not likable... at all. She's a lot of things I won't say, but I will say this is based on personal interactions


and a degree or two separation a few times. I cannot support her knowing some of her business, and I go out of

my way to support black people, and i'm a bourbon drinker.

dis-belief-surprised.gif
 
Adding the context makes so much more sense. I like Fawn. I like the business that she built. I like the products she makes. I hate that people are looking for reasons to tear her down.
Nobody trying to tear her down. In fact i'm not saying stuff I could say. I could regale you with a 3 or more part story -

about her, and several who work for her, and more than one incident - each which embodies this energy and then some.

I like the idea of the business she built and I like Bourbon. I like the product (not my favorite but I used to support it just

bc). People probably are looking for a reason to tear her down, that's the model, that's how it works (it pays to build you

up and it pays to tear you back down... the resurrection is also pays). Your not wrong and I agree with you for the most

part. Im not gonna say I don't like Fawn, but I will say i'm not a fan. Im not a fan and no longer a supporter her brand for

reasons which are supported in the video. Mind you, I thought the brother came at her a wrong. That notwithstanding,

she dismissed him devalued him and basically punched down which is par for the course here and in line with my

experience. Those 'looking for a reason to tear her down' are most likely those looking to grab her brand under value

and reinvigorate it (it has value).
 
Last edited:
Nobody trying to tear her down. In fact i'm not saying stuff I could say. I could regale you with a 3 or more part story -

about her, and several who work for her, and more than one incident - each which embodies this energy and then some.

I like the idea of the business she build and I like Bourbon. I like the product (not my favorite but I used to support it just

bc). People probably are looking for a reason to tear her down, that's the model, that's how it works (it pays to build you

up and it pays to tear you back down... the resurrection is also pays). Your not wrong and I agree with you for the most

part. Im not gonna say I don't like Fawn, but I will say i'm not a fan. Im not a fan and no longer a supporter her brand for

reasons which are supported in the video. Mind you, I thought the brother came at her a wrong. That notwithstanding,

she dismissed him devalued him and basically punched down which is par for the course here and in line with my

experience. Those 'looking for a reason to tear her down' are most likely those looking to grab her brand under value

and reinvigorate it (it has value).
So what you're saying is that in real life she's a piece of shit who treats people like shit.
 


I offer that as pushback as to why she acted like that.

I don't agree with how she acted

However, the past year had been a mfkr for her

She started out the year all on SM looking and sounding the part of successful brand owner, had a book tour, plans to expand.....etc.

Then "Robbing Peter to pay Paul" caught up with her. And the finances became public. All sorts of videos and thinl pieces and etc have been posted about her these past 3 months...... so I can imagine shes been feeling all kinds of stress.

But she posted a response


(Apparently she was doing a round of bottle signing events and in the midst of trying to get into the location she says ole boy suddenly appeared in front of her.)

“As I stepped out of the car, I would have stopped several times for photos. When I turned, a man I didn’t know was standing directly in my path, inches from my face, no smile, no greeting, just a blank stare. He asked if I knew him from school more than 35 years ago. He mentioned a middle school and two other people.”

“I went to three different schools between the sixth and the ninth grade and graduated from a different one entirely. So I was startled, and so was everyone around me. Security was close, but I’ve always asked him to stand back unless I believe I’m in danger [because]
I like to speak to everyone, hug everyone, make people feel seen,” she continued. “So instead of calling security, I tried to move us out of that moment that I couldn’t fully read, and I did that with a joke.”
 
^^^

okay I hate that sh*t too.

But even THEN? Its very light ribbing

Or to be honest the BEST hosts? Actually remember and I am floored.

I WANT to try to both sides this.. but SHE had more more to lose and much more to gain by just being the most basic level of human.

Its called tact, grace and reading the room and realizing WHO you are.

Because I guarantee SHE regrets what she did a whole lot more right now.
Right, she a CEO and even if she don't remember she could have played it off and then talked about it offline. Coach Frank Beamer from Virginia Tech used to have people call in to his radio show all the time and talking about "yeah i remember you in 1974 in kroger and we took a picture together, blah blah blah" and even if he didn't remember, he would play along. Issue with that was that the call would go on longer than it should have but Coach Beamer understood Grace. I don't know, even if someone recognized me and I didn't recognize them, I wouldn't publicly embarass them.
 
Back
Top