Fair/Foul: Gary Owen (and his WIFE!!!) disses Michael Blackson RESPONDS DAMN!!!

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
never liked that dude. fuck him(shit... fuck BET too) all the way back to days of Comic View when he won the opportunity(was obviously "chosen" by the execs) over a black female comic in a season finale, to host the upcoming season :smh:

Tommy from power with a concussion looking ass neega. -M.B.

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doesn't all this kinda PROVE that Kevin Hart WAS being a little bitch?

:idea:
No not really,it just further proves my point that these comedians,especially the one's like these two that have been around since the 90's need to do this to keep themselves alive,which I understand to a certain degree,joke with each other,play the dozens and all of that shit but some of this shit sounds personal from Gary Owens and his wife saying the N word for him is a bit questionable because now she's in the mix and if Micheal knows something personal he can toss them darts her way because she added her two cents.This is just one way of staying relevant I guess but I'm starting to believe what Corey Holcomb say's that when your talented,you bring down the house your able to make your own rules and do what you do in the land of opportunity

These comedians,even if their not a good are falling to the waste side because of fools like Boonk,fat shouting dude who just disrupt shit,Jess funny(she sucks), and the likes,modern day black MTV jackass antics but for youtube,instead of buying material shit,invest in acting classes so when that shit dies down you can transition into maybe something else,even if it's theater.

good luck

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Like Mike you won’t let the “Kevin Hart” thing go huh?

If you cheated on your wife, and the next day a man that you knew said “Daaaamn he has to learn to be a better cheater” on Facebook. You’d feel some type of way regardless of what field you were in. Regardless of how close you were, you knew him so you’d feel some type of way.

If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Not really.

I took Kevin's as him having a problem with Michael Blackson continually clowning him over some personal shit that had just happened like a non-comedian on Youtube or Instagram.

I think if Mike made a few jokes and kept it moving or did something on stage in a bit it wouldn't have been an issue.

But Mike seemed to focus on that shit obsessively like he was happy it happened or using it as a come up.

That's how I took it at least.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shout out to Blackson. I have had some good laughs recently over his rants and I think he has found a good lane to stay in. He is offended all the thin skinned people.

Gary Owens been a sucka from way back then, never been funny, and his wife played herself.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Blackson went in!!

82a1f3acd7a4b1903947f99c55912f54.png

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Not really.

I took Kevin's as him having a problem with Michael Blackson continually clowning him over some personal shit that had just happened like a non-comedian on Youtube or Instagram.

I think if Mike made a few jokes and kept it moving or did something on stage in a bit it wouldn't have been an issue.

But Mike seemed to focus on that shit obsessively like he was happy it happened or using it as a come up.

That's how I took it at least.
dude had like 2 or 3 vids kev is a bitch

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No not really,it just further proves my point that these comedians,especially the one's like these two that have been around since the 90's need to do this to keep themselves alive,which I understand to a certain degree,joke with each other,play the dozens and all of that shit but some of this shit sounds personal from Gary Owens and his wife saying the N word for him is a bit questionable because now she's in the mix and if Micheal knows something personal he can toss them darts her way because she added her two cents.This is just one way of staying relevant I guess but I'm starting to believe what Corey Holcomb say's that when your talented,you bring down the house your able to make your own rules and do what you do in the land of opportunity

These comedians,even if their not a good are falling to the waste side because of fools like Boonk,fat shouting dude who just disrupt shit,Jess funny(she sucks), and the likes,modern day black MTV jackass antics but for youtube,instead of buying material shit,invest in acting classes so when that shit dies down you can transition into maybe something else,even if it's theater.

good luck

My thing is it was joke for joke

They kept it funny.

I would have thought kevn would do the same.

But now look how this whole thing takes a very negative turn because Gary decided to put his wife in it on some lil dicky Chris brown sh*t?

So I'm torn all over again.

I like that men were able to battle with jokes no hurt feelings, but including the non comedian wife to me? Is suspect as f*ck.

Hell it's worse than any joke Blacks on made on Kevin.

If you want to REALLY analyze it.

Honestly I'm officially done with all this comedy beef stuff cause they all now appear to be petty thin skinned and sensitive...

But NEVER have such consideration for their fans and OTHER celebrities.

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
FOUL

Gary Owen is about to fall out of favor with his fan base...
:tut::tut::tut:

...that was a bad choice for him and his wife (she's from Oakland; that ain't how the town gets down)

Watching that felt like seeing a plantation owner and his favorite house slave talk down on the field slaves

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't have a problem with this but I'm not a fan of Garry Owen myself. I just don't find him funny honestly.

But yeah when you are a white comic who relies on black people to attend your shows...you should never get too comfortable. You shouldn't even ever come close to crossing a line. He's doing it here. It doesn't effect me because I'm not a fan anyway but he might want to chill out here.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FOUL

Gary Owen is about to fall out of favor with his fan base...
:tut::tut::tut:

...that was a bad choice for him and his wife (she's from Oakland; that ain't how the town gets down)

Watching that felt like seeing a plantation owner and his favorite house slave talk down on the field slaves

WTF.....That CAC's wife called a black man a "nigga" because he told her to?
"I can't call you a nigga so I'll have my black wife do it." That is some BS.

I didn’t care for it but in the spirit of comedy and competition I don’t have an issue with it. Mike basically made the “N Word” the end all be all in his last statement challenging Gary because he couldn’t say the word. Gary used his wife as a stand-in to checkmate Blackson. In that instance Gary won.

I didn’t care for it nor find it funny, but I get it.

I don't have a problem with this but I'm not a fan of Garry Owen myself. I just don't find him funny honestly.

But yeah when you are a white comic who relies on black people to attend your shows...you should never get too comfortable. You shouldn't even ever come close to crossing a line. He's doing it here. It doesn't effect me because I'm not a fan anyway but he might want to chill out here.

I feel you.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

my thing is Gary stuck to Jokes.. what he did was clearly a comedy bit
Blackston took it to far with he the name calling ....like it got a little personal

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
my thing is Gary stuck to Jokes.. what he did was clearly a comedy bit
Blackston took it to far with he the name calling ....like it got a little personal

I disagree

they both went in

Blackson didn't say one joke Gary probably aint say about himself...

and all the Africa movies Gary named?

Happened to have some slave genocide reference if you REALLY want to go there.

and Gary added his wife which worse than ANYTHING Blackson could have said.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I disagree

they both went in

Blackson didn't say one joke Gary probably aint say about himself...

and all the Africa movies Gary named?

Happened to have some slave genocide reference if you REALLY want to go there.

and Gary added his wife which worse than ANYTHING Blackson could have said.

i didn't hear that response from Gary.. had to go back and listen..

yeah they both when in

but using his wife was a poor attempt at that skit he stole

i really don't think either one is funny...but they are both are comics so anything goes in comedy i guess