Once he forgot close to the lady, the gentle concussion would have been administered. He never would have been given the opportunity to be behind me or have the chance to slap my neck on some middle school shit.
Once he forgot close to the lady, the gentle concussion would have been administered. He never would have been given the opportunity to be behind me or have the chance to slap my neck on some middle school shit.
I damn near fell out laughing when dude got sat down and smacked up. Bad enough he TKO'd dude. He sat him down like a younger family member and gave him a proper thrashing.
I don't know what language that was but at the end, I'll bet money he said "now come down to 'X Street Gym and I'll show your bitch ass how to fight..."
Why was he slapping him like a bitch? Although, that velocity and ferocity is how you are suppose to smack a bitch each time she asks for it. Unless you see fingerprints on the bitch's face. You didn't slap her hard enough.