EXPOSED:VAiz4hustlaz and Excelsior the same cat?

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Niggas was calling VA a male feminist... Excelsior hadn't posted in the thread at all. But responded with a lengthy post saying " im not a feminist".... :smh:

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...biggie-in-her-new-video.947203/#post-17736468

wow you're fucking stupid...I skimmed thru the thread and it's clear that excelsior is stating even tho he's not a "feminist" (which VA was accused of being) he still shares the same views as VA...and he responded well after VA attempted to defend himself...always suspected you was a slow cat but damn

Last edited:

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
6a83227413a367942a082d69057d3c9b8e84768707c0fa0cb631bd4bff2a8e16.jpg

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
wow you're fucking stupid...I skimmed thru the thread and it's clear that excelsior is stating even tho he's not a "feminist" (which VA was accused of being) he still shares the same views as VA...and he responded well after VA attempted to defend himself...always suspected you was a slow cat but damn

Now I'm the third username because I followed this thread to that one and also agreed with VAiz4hustlaz.

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered
They're both clowns but I don't see enough overlapping characteristics to lead me to believe they are the same person.