Explosive’ diarrhea illness detected in multiple states.

That's a good combo, and agreed re: avocado. They go good with so many things.


One of the shakes / smoothies I've been doing lately is some protein my aunt gave me from GoodProtein ... mixed with banana & oats / water. I always make a full blender's worth and then save the rest in a mason jar in the fridge for the next day.

Spinach also goes great in smoothies, as do blueberries / peanut butter / strawberries

Also beet root powder, ginger, and cinnamon. Only thing about beet roots is you can’t consume it every day as it’s high in oxylates which can cause kidney stones, so watch your consumption. Same goes for Kale.

But beet roots are like adderall to me. I get hyper focused when I consume it.

Peanut butter is a cheat code lol. You can bulk up like crazy with it.
 
Also beet root powder, ginger, and cinnamon. Only thing about beet roots is you can’t consume it every day as it’s high in oxylates which can cause kidney stones, so watch your consumption. Same goes for Kale.

But beet roots are like adderall to me. I get hyper focused when I consume it.

Peanut butter is a cheat code lol. You can bulk up like crazy with it.



Indeed - ginger and cinnamon are great ones. Been using them more in the diet the past decade.


Thanks for the intel re: beet root powder & kale.


I got on a kale kick back in the early-2010s. I don't know why I stopped.


Peanut butter is great as a very affordable protein. Especially with the better quality peanut butters that are out there, and not just the sugar-heavy ones.
 
That's some scary shit. Just last night I was talking with a family member and urging them to wear a mask in stores and wash off every container before putting in their fridge or cupboards.
I've seen a homeless man run up in a Soul food buffet grabbing , eating chicken wings with his bare hands until the staff yelled and and chased him out.. and left the rest to be bought .There was only Me and the staff looking at each other...I walked out and never returned !!!
 
I've seen a homeless man run up in a Soul food buffet grabbing , eating chicken wings with his bare hands until the staff yelled and and chased him out.. and left the rest to be bought .There was only Me and the staff looking at each other...I walked out and never returned !!!

I have been avoiding restaurants and buffets since Covid. I'm terrified of cooties.
 
Ha !!! And this should have been a reminder to me!!!! Giving out herpes for $10


scust3.png
 
Back
Top