Explosive’ diarrhea illness detected in multiple states.

Database Error

Everything's Above Board
OG Investor
Explosive’ diarrhea illness detected in multiple states.


RELATED CONTENT: Health experts explain Cyclosporas and the rise in cases being seen in multiple states, including Ohio and Michigan. (Source: WTVG)
By WAFB News staff and Jordan Gartner
Published: Jul. 1, 2026 at 7:00 PM EDT|Updated: Jul. 1, 2026 at 7:02 PM EDT

WASHINGTON (WAFB/Gray News) - Health officials say they are seeing a spike in cases when it comes to a parasitic illness that can cause “explosive” diarrhea, among other symptoms.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that at least 145 cases of cyclosporiasis have been reported across 17 states, with 20 people having been hospitalized after suffering severe symptoms.

EN ESPAÑOL | Registran aumento de casos de diarrea ‘explosiva’ en 17 estados

The agency says New York, Illinois and Texas have seen the most reported cases since May 1.

90

Cyclosporiasis_LifeCycle_lg.jpg

FZMIQ2PGNNHRRCDDJRV3LBL6B4.jpg







The following foods have now been recalled:

—Frozen blueberries, possible E. coli contamination
—Iceberg lettuce, possible Cyclospora contamination
—Shell eggs, Salmonella contamination
—Mixed berries, possible E. coli contamination
—Pistachio nut butter, Salmonella contamination
—Green powder supplements, Salmonella contamination
—Jalapeño-containing dips, salsa and guacamole products, Salmonella contamination
—Soup kits, Listeria contamination
—Salad dressings, Salmonella contamination
—Granola, Salmonella contamination
—Dog food, Salmonella contamination
—Jalapeño peppers, Salmonella contamination
—Pizza cheese bread products, Salmonella contamination (July)
—Dried herring fish, Botulism risk (July)
—Requeson cheese, Listeria contamination (July)
—Soft ricotta cheese, Listeria contamination (July)
—Infant formula, Botulism risk (July)
—Multiple cheese varieties, Listeria contamination (July)
—Cottage cheese and ricotta products, Listeria contamination (July)
—Organic moringa capsules and powder, Salmonella contamination (July)
—Smoked whole herring, Botulism risk (June)
—Enoki mushrooms, Listeria contamination (June)
—Parmesan ranch seasoning, Salmonella contamination (June)
—Cheese and garlic croutons, Salmonella contamination (June)
—Tahina, Salmonella contamination (June)
—Specialty beverages, Salmonella contamination (June)
—Multiple green superfood supplements, Salmonella contamination (June)
—Powdered beverage mixes, Salmonella contamination (May)
—Infant formula, Bacillus cereus toxin contamination (May)
—Potato chips, Salmonella contamination (May)
—Pork rinds and seasoning products, Salmonella contamination (May)
—Snack mixes, Salmonella contamination (May)
—Sour cream and onion cheese curds, Salmonella contamination (May)
—Flavored popcorn seasoning, Salmonella contamination (May)
—Coleslaw products, microorganism growth risk (May)
—Pita chips, Salmonella contamination (May)
—Chocolate bars, Salmonella contamination (May)
—White cheddar seasoning, Salmonella contamination (May)
—Kippered herring, Botulism risk (May)
—Peeled garlic, Botulism risk (April)
—Raw milk cheddar cheese, E. coli contamination (April)
—Brain tonic supplements, Botulism risk (April)
—Dried croaker fish, risk of harmful bacteria and toxins (March)
—Salmon products, Listeria contamination (March)
—Cream cheese and tofu spreads, Listeria contamination (March)
—Chicken dog treats, Salmonella contamination (March)
—Yellowfin tuna, Clostridium botulinum contamination (February)
—Organic chia seeds, Salmonella contamination (February)
—Green superfood supplements, Salmonella contamination (February)
—Tamales, potential Listeria contamination (January)
—Shrimp paste, lead contamination risk (January)
—Chocolate bars, Salmonella contamination (January)
—Sea Moss Gel Superfood, Botulism risk (January)
—Cheese products, potential Listeria contamination (January)
 
Last edited:
Damn, allegedly turning motherfuckers assholes into Roman Candles.

This reminds me of the time I went to my cousin's building a few years ago and someone diarreahed/wet shitted up the front door of someone down the hall.

Don't know if the police ever found out who did it, but it would have been easy just to find out. We know the suspect had corn for dinner last night.

We knew it was a human who did it and not a pet. You know how, it was used toilet paper there. How many dogs you know wipe their ass?
 
20 lbs is a lot. What has your recovery process been?

I was overweight (6'2" 235 Lbs) to begin with so it might have been a blessing in disguise
It took another (2) weeks to regain my strength ..and energy

Im trying to devote more time in the gym for cardio and muscle mass

Edit : And I now speak to a nutritionist every week!!


I hope this answers your question!!!
 
Last edited:
I was overweight (6'2" 235 Lbs) to begin with so it might have been a blessing in disguise
It took another (2) weeks to regain my strength ..and energy

Im trying to devote more time in the gym for cardio and muscle mass

Edit : And I now speak to a nutritionist every week!!


I hope this answers your question!!!

Glad you good

When I lived in DR I caught a bad stomach virus from the local market lettuce. I was shitting and throwing up like crazy. Then the abdominal pains hit, I was out for 2 days. I couldn’t hold down solid foods or liquids. Shit was brutal. I never weighed myself but I definitely lost about 15lbs. I don’t wish that pain on anyone either.

I recommend the Kettlebell for a workout. You will get cut and strong. Combine that with calisthenics you will be straight.
 
Glad you good

When I lived in DR I caught a bad stomach virus from the local market lettuce. I was shitting and throwing up like crazy. Then the abdominal pains hit, I was out for 2 days. I couldn’t hold down solid foods or liquids. Shit was brutal. I never weighed myself but I definitely lost about 15lbs. I don’t wish that pain on anyone either.

I recommend the Kettlebell for a workout. You will get cut and strong. Combine that with calisthenics you will be straight.
Wow...OK...Many Thanks I'll do just that!!!


My Food intake is now

More Baked less fried!!

Mutli Vitamins

Water
Protein Shakes (Peanut Butter,Banana ,Almond Milk,Flaxseeds ,Grassfed Whey Powder, Maca Root and Lions Mane Powder)
 
Yogurt (Blah!!!) Chobani 20g or Oikos (Triple Zero)
 Fruits
Eggs
Walnuts,Almonds,Sunflower Seeds,Banana Chips
Seafood (Salmon,Whiting,Red Snapper)
Olive and Avocado oil
Occasional Steak Mostly Lean (Sirloin,Flank etc)
Veggies (Mostly Broccoli ,Carrot

I cheat on Fritos Corn Chips and Cheese Popcorn

Cut out the alcohol and Cigars!!! You will see me post pictures but I will not indulge for now or never!!!
 
Last edited:
Glad you good

When I lived in DR I caught a bad stomach virus from the local market lettuce. I was shitting and throwing up like crazy. Then the abdominal pains hit, I was out for 2 days. I couldn’t hold down solid foods or liquids. Shit was brutal. I never weighed myself but I definitely lost about 15lbs. I don’t wish that pain on anyone either.

I recommend the Kettlebell for a workout. You will get cut and strong. Combine that with calisthenics you will be straight.





I've had food poisoning twice. Both times in the early-2000s from food at work. Problem being too many people were either handling food prep or placing the cutlery. Probably the former. Once with Mexican stew, and the other time with beef dip sandwiches. One place had approx' 15 people, and the other place had just over 30 people combined. A handful of people in the kitchen each time.

I was out of commission for 2 - 3 days at home.

Almost felt like laying in the hallway outside of the washroom to avoid having accident(s) in my room or bed IF I was rushing to the washroom.

Agreed re: kettlebell workouts. Been doing more of them in the past 2 years. Definitely feel stronger in the traps and delts.
 
If you wanna reduce the population...phuck wit the water supply creating a high demand for PLASTIC bottled water!!! Sometimes I think the Government is so evil they will do it just on sheer entertainment !!!



Agreed. It often makes you wonder when you hear about other countries / nations banning certain food ingredients / dyes that are still readily available in foods in North America.
 





:lol:And Why is this dumb MF in here? Nobody invited him to the Cookout? Ya Goofy Bitch!!! Now I got high blood Pressure!!! :lol:
 
I've had food poisoning twice. Both times in the early-2000s from food at work. Problem being too many people were either handling food prep or placing the cutlery. Probably the former. Once with Mexican stew, and the other time with beef dip sandwiches. One place had approx' 15 people, and the other place had just over 30 people combined. A handful of people in the kitchen each time.

I was out of commission for 2 - 3 days at home.

Almost felt like laying in the hallway outside of the washroom to avoid having accident(s) in my room or bed IF I was rushing to the washroom.

Agreed re: kettlebell workouts. Been doing more of them in the past 2 years. Definitely feel stronger in the traps and delts.

30 ppl handling food…that sounds like a recipe for disaster. Even Chick-Fila only has at most 8 ppl in the kitchen.

Yea KBs are the truth. Definitely gives that Greek God physique. I will say during the winter I got bigger by working out in the cold and eating more carbs and meat. In the summer I’ve cut weight some from the sun. Surprised by how much sweating can cut.
 
Wow...OK...Many Thanks I'll do just that!!!


My Food intake is now

More Baked less fried!!

Mutli Vitamins

Water
Protein Shakes (Peanut Butter,Banana ,Almond Milk,Flaxseeds ,Grassfed Whey Powder, Maca Root and Lions Mane Powder)
 
Yogurt (Blah!!!) Chobani 20g or Oikos (Triple Zero)
 Fruits
Eggs
Walnuts,Almonds,Sunflower Seeds,Banana Chips
Seafood (Salmon,Whiting,Red Snapper)
Olive and Avocado oil
Occasional Steak Mostly Lean (Sirloin,Flank etc)
Veggies (Mostly Broccoli ,Carrot

I cheat on Fritos Corn Chips and Cheese Popcorn

Cut out the alcohol and Cigars!!! You will see me post pictures but I will not indulge for now or never!!!

Add avocados to the shake. You will thank me later

I use the similar ingredients for a shake as you but I add advocados, Greek Yogurt, watermelon rign, and Seamoss (every now and then)
 
30 ppl handling food…that sounds like a recipe for disaster. Even Chick-Fila only has at most 8 ppl in the kitchen.

Yea KBs are the truth. Definitely gives that Greek God physique. I will say during the winter I got bigger by working out in the cold and eating more carbs and meat. In the summer I’ve cut weight some from the sun. Surprised by how much sweating can cut.



"A handful of people in the kitchen each time."


I'd say about 3 - 4 people in the kitchen at a time ... but serving for large groups (staff and clients) so they were probably rushing and all it takes is questionable mishaps.


Regarding the KBs ... it's a definitely a confidence booster when your shirts fit better, etc. Agreed re: winter bulking season. Yeah ... the summertime is a challenge. The sweat / water loss, etc. It's always something when you go to take a leak and realize you're probably dehydrated (concentrated urine). Even when you're not doing anything, and feel hydrated ... we always tell our clients at work to hydrate more. Especially older population.
 
Add avocados to the shake. You will thank me later

I use the similar ingredients for a shake as you but I add advocados, Greek Yogurt, watermelon rign, and Seamoss (every now and then)


That's a good combo, and agreed re: avocado. They go good with so many things.


One of the shakes / smoothies I've been doing lately is some protein my aunt gave me from GoodProtein ... mixed with banana & oats / water. I always make a full blender's worth and then save the rest in a mason jar in the fridge for the next day.

Spinach also goes great in smoothies, as do blueberries / peanut butter / strawberries
 
Back
Top