Ever regret telling people about something..cuz they got in and ruined it for you

regulus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I told a college buddy about BGOL during our freshman year. He kept bringing up his little E-beefs on the board in the real world. I told him to shut the fuck up. Our friendship was strained for another year before we went our separate ways.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Messed around and told a couple of CLOSE relatives about a large settlement i received:smh::smh::smh:....NEVA again... Real talk ( keep yo biz to yoself, no matter how CLOSE u are to relatives).... Mo money.... Mo PROBLEMS:yes::yes::yes:

:smh::smh:

i couldn't associate with a large portion of my family after i turned 18 many i didn't even speak to again until the last decade. everybody hounded me as soon as checks were signed over to me to the point i left state went to school in nc with my girlfriend at the time i made the tragic mistake of marrying

NICKLEBAGKILLA

Rising Star
Whether it was a cool spot or a website or object..you fucked up and made the mistake of sharing and the next thing you know its all fucked up. Or maybe its not but the person you told pissed you off and that great thing or place is defiled with their presence as far as your concerned.

go..

Covered a lot of shifts when a a lot of people needed time off at my job. So my supervisor told me he’d be looking for me first whenever someone called out or whatever. Told one cat I was cool with. Next thing I know he IMing the supervisor every night before he leaves talking about “don’t forget I’m available if anyone calls out...”

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Covered a lot of shifts when a a lot of people needed time off at my job. So my supervisor told me he’d be looking for me first whenever someone called out or whatever. Told one cat I was cool with. Next thing I know he IMing the supervisor every night before he leaves talking about “don’t forget I’m available if anyone calls out...”
motherfucker:mad:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh::smh:...worse than a snitch, a blatant opportunist ...

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a bro code that all dudes in my circle have to abide by.

1) Never dry snitch. If you're going down for something, don't bring up some shit your boys did/do to make your shit seem "not as bad".
2) Never shit talk your boys in front of hoes. The circle can play the dozens, outsiders aren't allowed to engage in that exchange.
3)Your girl/wife does not hear any personal information discussed inside the circle. It is treasonous behavior to expose confidential information spoke in the circle.
4)Refusing to be a wingman is cockblocking. If someone has a guarantee and you're above helping your friend get pussy and refuse to entertain the woman's friend...you are selfishly cockblocking with no reward for yourself.

I had to cut someone out of the circle for violating all of these rules during a weekend holiday at the shore. I'm known for being the one that never loses his cool, but I flipped out during that weekend yelling that this person was committing crimes against the capitol. Of course I was under the influence of alcohol, but I wasn't imagining this things. My rules are simple, reasonable, and really boil down to... just don't be a dick to your friends.
Good shit, fam....:yes:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1) I told niggas about Sosua back in like 08, now NE niggas (NYC, NJ & Philly) paying 1000-1500 ($23.41-$35.12) peso hoes 3000 ($70.25) pesos and throwing 5000 pesos in the air for no reason at D-Latins trying to be fake weekend ballas.

Now I have to down during the week to avoid the NE weekend ballas cause they driving up the prices!

2) Told a few cats about $15 BJ's from this bad stripper at Goosebumps, niggas acted up and got the chick fired.

Loose lips sink ships! Discretion is key for now on!

3) I knew this after-hour stripper/swinger spot that would allow single dudes in but the chicks wasn't fucking with single dudes but me. I would bring a premium bottle of liquor (it was BYOB) and the chicks would fuck with you just for some liquor. I told niggas and they stole my whole philosophy and ruined it!

4) When I was a yougin, I used to work drive thru at McDonalds. Back in the late 90's you could send an order to the kitchen without having to ring it up in the register. I would bring my own change and every 4 orders I would keep the money and give them change out of my stash. I was clearing $400 a week off this come-up and not even touching my checks. I told one nigga, who told a few niggas, next thin you know these niggas asking the manager to work the drive thru (no one wanted to work it before because that shit was cold as hell during the winter in Chicago), taking money every other transaction. They took so much money the manager noticed that the end-of-night sales were dramatically lower when they worked and fired and arrested all of them. Fired me just on some guilty by association shit!

5) Told niggas about flippin book vouchers in college and reporting them stolen, niggas got caught and they started writing down ID numbers on book voucher purchases.

6) Told niggas about the college cafeteria back door being open to let the janitors in and the janitors didn't have the key to lock it and stole damn near everything.

7) Told niggas about slut-fest at UWGA. AUC niggas blew it up!

8) CVS had a price error on Black and Milds where they were selling a pack for 89 cents. Told a nigga and he went and bought 40 packs. Next thing I know, they deal is over!

9) Told niggas about three sheets in Sandy Springs as a great date spot, two months later, niggas everywhere!

I can go on and on. The lesson is, I need to shut the fuck up! Maybe I'm the problem!
Mannnnnn, you tellin' so much don't let me catch you on the First 48..... :lol:

Mobilemannie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I loved to go on break at my old job near the smoking area. U get all the dirt and gossip about all departments. I was really cool with the lady in HR who was a heavy smoker. She ask me why I haven't applied for a new position that 2 weeks ago opened up but that day was the last to apply. She said no one internal had applied and they were afraid that the external applicants were not going to be good enough. I took a look at the job on my phone and when I got back to my desk applied online. I had to stay late to finish. There was a coworker that had started 3 years before me but he was a complete fuck up still there. He always needed help with something but he was funny to talk to sometimes. When I got ready to leave, he asked why I had been quiet all day. Since the day was over and we both were leaving I told him I applied for a new job in a different department. I got in my car and left. Four weeks later he gets the job. He went home and applied after I told him. When he asked for help, I just told him I was busy because I was so pissed. I found another job somewhere else later. He got fired 2 months later because he couldn't do the job.

Bigskinn2

Star
Registered
I don't tell niggas shit

Nothing about exclusive spots, hook ups nothing.... Because its those same mofos that will always fuck it up for you... Nah b

I got season tickets to the Atlanta Falcons, so I'm telling one of my boys who just moved down here about the amount of hoes who be @ the games (especially tailgating), so in a homeboy conversation, I tell him "i'm banging ol girl who sits next to me @ the games", I let him get my 2 tix for a lame game (and u know he tried to holla @ the broad and he mentioned my name in a slick way)..now I got to sit next to that broad every home game while she mean mugs me #DONTTELLYOBOYZWHOUFUCKN..:curse::curse:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's some real dumb fukkd posting......

I'm laughing so hard at some of these posts I got tears in my eyes

:lol::lol::lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I got season tickets to the Atlanta Falcons, so I'm telling one of my boys who just moved down here about the amount of hoes who be @ the games (especially tailgating), so in a homeboy conversation, I tell him "i'm banging ol girl who sits next to me @ the games", I let him get my 2 tix for a lame game (and u know he tried to holla @ the broad and he mentioned my name in a slick way)..now I got to sit next to that broad every home game while she mean mugs me #DONTTELLYOBOYZWHOUFUCKN..:curse::curse:

Lesson learned that ain’t ya homie.. nothing split niggas more than a bitch and money.. 2 things you always should keep to your vest

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
too much shit to tell.
told one of my teammates/roommates in college about this lil cute shy chick a couple doors down from our apartment who was easy to smash.
i damn near cuffed the bitch. hadnt been a week before the whole damn team was runnin up in that hoe every other day.
they start tellin some of the football players and some of the football players told the baseball players. bitch became a bonified slut within a month's time.
hoe probably ended up dropping out of school cuz she couldnt make it to class most days with her pussy and asshole hurtin too much every gotdamn day.
mufuckas would be chillin on the bitch porch just waitin for her to get home like some gotdamn savages.
i felt bad for the bitch, but pissed at myself for lettin other niggaz know.

Bigskinn2

Star
Registered
Lesson learned that ain’t ya homie.. nothing split niggas more than a bitch and money.. 2 things you always should keep to your vest

I paid a licensing fee(I own season tix for 30 years, new Mercedes Benz stadium)..so I got 30 year of life lesson lol

Last edited:
Reactions: BDR

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was on the low low messing with this new chic at the job.
Lets call her "K"
We just looked like just friends to our coworkers.
One of our female coworkers was in a band.
She invited us to come see her band one day at this bar.
So we decided to go check her out.
We went to the bar and got a little loose.
We was smooching and shit.
So after awhile we leave and i ended up smashing.
The next day at work the band girl goes up to "k" and says, "so how was it?"

"K" says, "how was what"

Band girl says, "how was therealjondoe? I know you guys fucked."

:eek2: :hmm: :smh::angry:

So i see "k" and shes acting funky, cold shoulder type shit.
Im like whats up?
"K" says, "you got a big mouth"
Huh?
"You told band girl we fucked, who else you telling?"
Im like i didnt tell anybody shit, she probably put 2 and 2 together seeing us kissing and shit.

Well it wasnt the same after that. We messed around a little more but everything changed. When we hung out she was on some "i feel like you just wanna fuck and thats it"
:hmm:
It got awkward and she eventually left the job and i lost contact with her.

Fucked up because she was a bad red bone, fat ass, flawless soft skin, clean bald pussy.
Maaaaaaan.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I was on the low low messing with this new chic at the job.
Lets call her "K"
We just looked like just friends to our coworkers.
One of our female coworkers was in a band.
She invited us to come see her band one day at this bar.
So we decided to go check her out.
We went to the bar and got a little loose.
We was smooching and shit.
So after awhile we leave and i ended up smashing.
The next day at work the band girl goes up to "k" and says, "so how was it?"

"K" says, "how was what"

Band girl says, "how was therealjondoe? I know you guys fucked."

:eek2: :hmm: :smh::angry:

So i see "k" and shes acting funky, cold shoulder type shit.
Im like whats up?
"K" says, "you got a big mouth"
Huh?
"You told band girl we fucked, who else you telling?"
Im like i didnt tell anybody shit, she probably put 2 and 2 together seeing us kissing and shit.

Well it wasnt the same after that. We messed around a little more but everything changed. When we hung out she was on some "i feel like you just wanna fuck and thats it"
:hmm:
It got awkward and she eventually left the job and i lost contact with her.

Fucked up because she was a bad red bone, fat ass, flawless soft skin, clean bald pussy.
Maaaaaaan.

This should have been a song

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't telling niggas shit...not a gotdamn thing notta nope.
I like to share in glory, but you have to know who you can tell. Don't tell people that aren't going to use the hustle like yourself. Got a local sneaker hookup at a retail store, don't tell the mother fucker that is going to try to start a reselling business. Tell the person that wants to get some shoes for their kid or their significant other.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like to share in glory, but you have to know who you can tell. Don't tell people that aren't going to use the hustle like yourself. Got a local sneaker hookup at a retail store, don't tell the mother fucker that is going to try to start a reselling business. Tell the person that wants to get some shoes for their kid or their significant other.
I still wouldn't tell nobody. I'll keep my mouth shut.

Peacemaker213

Rising Star
Registered
1) I told niggas about Sosua back in like 08, now NE niggas (NYC, NJ & Philly) paying 1000-1500 ($23.41-$35.12) peso hoes 3000 ($70.25) pesos and throwing 5000 pesos in the air for no reason at D-Latins trying to be fake weekend ballas.

Now I have to down during the week to avoid the NE weekend ballas cause they driving up the prices!

2) Told a few cats about $15 BJ's from this bad stripper at Goosebumps, niggas acted up and got the chick fired.

Loose lips sink ships! Discretion is key for now on!

3) I knew this after-hour stripper/swinger spot that would allow single dudes in but the chicks wasn't fucking with single dudes but me. I would bring a premium bottle of liquor (it was BYOB) and the chicks would fuck with you just for some liquor. I told niggas and they stole my whole philosophy and ruined it!

4) When I was a yougin, I used to work drive thru at McDonalds. Back in the late 90's you could send an order to the kitchen without having to ring it up in the register. I would bring my own change and every 4 orders I would keep the money and give them change out of my stash. I was clearing $400 a week off this come-up and not even touching my checks. I told one nigga, who told a few niggas, next thin you know these niggas asking the manager to work the drive thru (no one wanted to work it before because that shit was cold as hell during the winter in Chicago), taking money every other transaction. They took so much money the manager noticed that the end-of-night sales were dramatically lower when they worked and fired and arrested all of them. Fired me just on some guilty by association shit!

5) Told niggas about flippin book vouchers in college and reporting them stolen, niggas got caught and they started writing down ID numbers on book voucher purchases.

6) Told niggas about the college cafeteria back door being open to let the janitors in and the janitors didn't have the key to lock it and stole damn near everything.

7) Told niggas about slut-fest at UWGA. AUC niggas blew it up!

8) CVS had a price error on Black and Milds where they were selling a pack for 89 cents. Told a nigga and he went and bought 40 packs. Next thing I know, they deal is over!

9) Told niggas about three sheets in Sandy Springs as a great date spot, two months later, niggas everywhere!

I can go on and on. The lesson is, I need to shut the fuck up! Maybe I'm the problem!
This had to be the funniest one out of all of them. Mofo here complaining when he's clearly the fucking snitch in the crew :roflmao: