Europe is a mess: France say if their troops are targeted in Ukraine, they won’t need outside help, they gonna handle Russia!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
FW08gRVXkAcY8aH

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Yall know this is in europe, right???
And the tractor trailer blockade started in Canada.... MAGA don't have TV's? All they do is watch TV.... Hannity & Tucker will see this and fan the flames... just like they did with the Canadian tractor trailer blockade.... encouraging the same to happen here... cheering them on :dunno:

sidebar: you do know that Tucker cheers for cacs in Norway and Denmark don't you?

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
And the tractor trailer blockade started in Canada.... MAGA don't have TV's? All they do is watch TV.... Hannity & Tucker will see this and fan the flames... just like they did with the Canadian tractor trailer blockade.... encouraging the same to happen here... cheering them on :dunno:

sidebar: you do know that Tucker cheers for cacs in Norway and Denmark don't you?
Bruh, they are not maga.

Period.

Stop it.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Bruh, they are not maga.

Period.

Stop it.
No one ever said they were MAGA.... I said it would give them Ideas........ STOP IT

sidebar: I'm busy trying to turn a bussy boi fag straight right now man, a monumental task to be had

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Well this was the beginning of the clip… I’m sure the end display something different

look like the shot something towards him
Some people just don't get it, and the only way they start to connect the dots is when the shelves become empty at their stores.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Every Saturday I stock up on canned goods and staple foods.

Salmon and other fish
Beans
Veggies
Rice
Pasta and sauce

Make sure I have an abundance of non perishables in the house.
Man a while back, I had this talk with moms…

we spoke about loading up on this weekly…

I haven’t done anything since those talks

thanks for this post… a reminder to get my shit in gear

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man a while back, I had this talk with moms…

we spoke about loading up on this weekly…

I haven’t done anything since those talks

thanks for this post… a reminder to get my shit in gear

I'm a household of one so spending 20 a week on this stuff is more than enough at basically .50 cents to 1.00 a can.

I like the security of knowing I have food in the house. If I should lose my job, stores are empty or whatever, as long as I have electricity and running water i should be ok.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Oh God...... another idea for the indoctrinated MAGA fools
most farmers are maga nut jobs.
I had a customer who is a farmer who had farmer friends.... he would ALWAYS complain about his fellow farmers voting against their best interest vs voting their race. These cacs didnt know Obama Care was/ is the affordable care act! You could hear cacs allover town talking about how their insurance is fucked up now (back then). They was all for dismantling obama care because they thought black people benefitted from it.
Ijs.....

Last edited:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Every Saturday I stock up on canned goods and staple foods.

Salmon and other fish
Beans
Veggies
Rice
Pasta and sauce

Make sure I have an abundance of non perishables in the house.
I got ALL of that in the house right now.... & seeds... I NEED to go get some dirt.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
most farmers are maga nut jobs.
I had a customer who is a farmer who had farmer friends.... he would ALWAYS complain about his fellow farmers voting against their best interest vs voting their race. These cacs didnt know Obama Care was/ is the affordable care act! You could hear cacs allover town talking about how their insurance is fucked up now (back then). They was all for dismantling obama care because they thought black people benefitted from it.
Ijs.....

Most Europeans see universal healthcare as a basic government service. Even the racists on the far right.

Getting them to vote against it would be like getting the MAGA crowd to vote against fire departments or stoplights.

People there have a much different way of seeing the world than we do.