Europe is a mess: France say if their troops are targeted in Ukraine, they won’t need outside help, they gonna handle Russia!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I'm a household of one so spending 20 a week on this stuff is more than enough at basically .50 cents to 1.00 a can.

I like the security of knowing I have food in the house. If I should lose my job, stores are empty or whatever, as long as I have electricity and running water i should be ok.
That’s more incentive for myself, we deep over here…

I had a conversion with my folks after the talks with moms..

I know they’re clueless to the global happenings….
Yet my oldest clean out the fridge every week throwing stuff away…

Monday Ms. Mask was frying some wing for the 4th….
She looked for some flour, all I heard “that fucking Marie” then I heard her on the phone… “stop by the store and get some flour”

when Marie got home, she replied

“I looked in the fridge and saw the flour wasn’t there , I knew you threw it away”

yep….I did

I’m in the room smh

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Most Europeans see universal healthcare as a basic government service. Even the racists on the far right.

Getting them to vote against it would be like getting the MAGA crowd to vote against fire departments or stoplights.

People there have a much different way of seeing the world than we do.
yea....... but these cac's im talking about are in Kentucky.... :lol: :dunno:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
These folks having a party out there
FXUHtzEUYAM_p_C

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
The best way I can illustrate what's going on there plus to farmers all over the world would be to imagine if we only had five years left of oil and the world governments got together to announce that we are going to convert to electric fuel in particular nuke energy.
Or better yet wait until Vegas complete their tunnels near lake mead allowing them to tap the underwater levels for themselves leaving L.A. and the farmers down the river dry, you don't think those farmers are going to protest and do stupid shit?
As the world gets bigger and bigger its resources will dwindle smaller and smaller people will turn to their Governments to do something and being that it's impossible to create natural resources crazy people will take to the streets to protest then fight for them, making matters worse, this is the script to the dawn of modern civilization and how we will destroy ourselves!
Basically, the average man is way too stupid to understand the complexity of the situation that we are finding ourselves in today leaving many on the sidelines cheering and thinking that this form of anarchy will somehow translate into a power transfer from the elites to the poor, not knowing that this is how it all collapses, and once it hits home, there will be no turning back!

Neil deGrasse Tyson is literally warning us about how today's Governments/voters are not equipped to tackle apocalyptic challenges that are becoming more and more visible today!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Residents of the Netherlands are stocking up on firewood in case of gas shortages and high fuel prices.

This is reported by the newspaper Volkskrant. The demand for wood-burning heating is now so high that there is a shortage, the newspaper notes.

Sales of wood-burning fireplaces and stoves increased by almost a third.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“Germany is expected to be the worst performing major economy in the world this year, says IMF.

Even the UK economy will outperform Germany this year.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

5 countries bordering Ukraine ask EU to extend temporary ban on importing Ukrainian grain products​

From CNN's Amy Cassidy in London

Five European Union member states bordering Ukraine are requesting that an existing ban on imports of four types of Ukrainian grain be extended beyond the scheduled expiry date of September 15, the EU Council said on Tuesday.
Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia and Romania would like to see a temporary EU import ban of Ukrainian wheat, maize, rapeseed and sunflower oil be extended to the end of the year, Spain’s Minister for Agriculture Luis Planas Puchades said at a news conference in Brussels. He was speaking in his capacity as president of the EU Agriculture and Fisheries Council.
The EU adopted the measures in May to ease logistical bottlenecks and protect local farmers from being undercut in price by cheaper grain produced in Ukraine.
Speaking at the same event, the EU’s Commissioner for Agriculture Janusz Wojciechowski said the bloc will need to consider “new circumstances” while considering the extension given Russia’s withdrawal from the Black Sea grain deal.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Paris warns against attacks on French interests in Niger​

Nigeriens, some holding Russian flags, participate in a march called by supporters of coup leader Gen. Abdourahmane Tchiani in Niamey, Niger.
(AP Photo/Sam Mednick)Nigeriens, some holding Russian flags, participate in a march called by supporters of coup leader Gen. Abdourahmane Tchiani in Niamey, Niger.
The Economic Community of West African States is meeting later in the day over the situation in Niamey, with a range of sanctions in its arsenal

France released a warning Sunday over protests outside its embassy in Niamey, following a coup in Niger. The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) was also scheduled to meet later in the day over the situation.

"Should anyone attack French nationals, the army, diplomats and French interests, they will see France respond in an immediate and intractable manner," the French president's office said in a statement, adding “any attack against France and its interests" will not be tolerated.

France also supports all regional initiatives" aimed at "restoring constitutional order" and the return of Niger President Mohamed Bazoum, the French statement continued.

(AP Photo/Sam Mednick)
(AP Photo/Sam Mednick)Nigeriens holding a Russian flag and placards participate in a march called by supporters of coup leader Gen. Abdourahmane Tchiani in Niamey, Niger
Niger's elected president was detained by the presidential guard since Wednesday and its chief, General Abdourahamane Tiani, declared himself the new head of state. The military man said it was a response to "the degradation of the security situation.”

Thousands of pro-junta protesters gathered Sunday outside the French embassy in Niamey and some tried to enter the building, according to AFP. The demonstrators also shouted "long live Russia", "long live Putin" and "down with France".

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn so the European hand in Western African affairs might be coming to an end soon….

I knew The Asian people was fucking over many countries but now it seems Russia getting in in the action tooooooo

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They prefer one white country to the other. Damn. They have to survive by sucking on the teat of Eastern or Western influence. When one relationship goes sour they just go to the other.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“The French government is allocating 10 million euros for "deep changes of mentalities" regarding LGBT.

With the money, the French government wants to provide special LGBT training to law enforcement officers, teachers, volunteers, association employees, summer camp supervisors, students and health professionals.

In addition, they will create LGBT support centers and adjust school administrations so that same-sex parents can both be registered as legal representatives of their children.

All of it will be implemented by 2026.”

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
“The French government is allocating 10 million euros for "deep changes of mentalities" regarding LGBT.

With the money, the French government wants to provide special LGBT training to law enforcement officers, teachers, volunteers, association employees, summer camp supervisors, students and health professionals.

In addition, they will create LGBT support centers and adjust school administrations so that same-sex parents can both be registered as legal representatives of their children.

All of it will be implemented by 2026.”
Fuk faggot rights

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
They prefer one white country to the other. Damn. They have to survive by sucking on the teat of Eastern or Western influence. When one relationship goes sour they just go to the other.
Seem like they sticking together to a degree…

“Joint statement of Mali and Burkina Faso:

"Any military intervention against Niger would be a declaration of war against Burkina Faso and Mali

Algeria also announced today that it will intervene militarily if anyone dares to attack Niger

Its time to send some western weapons in Niger so French can feel it.”