ESPN: Jalen Rose is dating Molly Qerim - Have you EVER dated a co-worker? Update: THEY MARRIED! WAIT, THEY DIVORCED!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Screen-Shot-2016-07-11-at-10.45.22-AM.jpg

http://www.thetailgatetimes.com/jalen-rose-molly-qerim-new-espn-couple/
Rumors have been circulating that ESPN basketball analyst and former NBA star Jalen Rose is dating his coworker, the host of ESPN’s First Take Molly Qerim. Jalen Rose posted the above picture of the two on Twitter with the caption “I’d hate me too” and Molly Qerim has been posting on Instagram about a mysterious “BAE” who “has the hotel tv loaded with all your favorite movies” (see below). ESPN has rules about employees dating other employees, and “The Worldwide Leader” will not be happy when they see these rumors. There are also rumors that Jalen Rose is trying to get out of his contact anyway so he can join his best buddy Bill Simmons at The Ringer, if these rumors are true, this is a good way for Jalen to kill two birds with one stone and hook up with a hot chick in the process.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
BGOL Work:

Have you EVER dated a co-worker and what was that experience like?

yes, and it was lovely while it lasted....

she was a direct subordinate and just let it be known that she was down. didn't fuck up the job, but it still wasn't the best idea in hindsight. fucking direct reports can cause issues down the line. thank the maker she wasn't "that" crazy...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

she was a direct subordinate and just let it be known that she was down. didn't fuck up the job, but it still wasn't the best idea in hindsight. fucking direct reports can cause issues down the line. thank the maker she wasn't "that" crazy...

i UNDERSTAND

i do

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

Terrrrible idea to fuck a chick who reports to you. You got incredibly lucky.

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't blame you Jalen.....

She bad as shit. And, she seem like a cool, down to earth chick as well.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bad idea fucking at work. Nice tits. Surprised Jalen would go this route. Unless they get married, the female will be in real tough spot. Jalen must be leaving to HBO soon, no way ESPN allows this for too long

Imagery means a lot, especially when you are running a school with young Black girls as students too.

His choice though.