Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster

cad551f9ce62272e91fdd54d2945a247c2afee5d.jpg

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Prince George's County Monica McNutt!

She seems really cool, she not sexy but has an around the way look/feel about her. We would have sooo much fun!
She is from Suitland, definitely someone you can hang with and THATS ALL!

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
You got bad taste, I thought I was coming in here looking at Kyla Pratt or something. Niggaz tend to have bad taste cause you see them with whale time chics. when I was in Brazil I saw black males going for fat chics when they could easily get models. They bring that fucked up bad taste with them.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You got bad taste, I thought I was coming in here looking at Kyla Pratt or something. Niggaz tend to have bad taste cause you see them with whale time chics. when I was in Brazil I saw black males going for fat chics when they could easily get models. They bring that fucked up bad taste with them.

damn :smh:

sigma_blu_phi_1914

Rising Star
Registered
Nigga either you like the chick or you don't.Aint nobody give a fuck that you went to Brazil:lol:

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's kinda like the Hyundai Elantra of women posted here..... Sometimes, you just don't wanna ride the bus...

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That ESPN makeup and lighting is amazing. She looks great every time I see her on TV but she's catfishing us.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i've always wondered what team monica play for cause i can see those lips putting in work on me easy. she's not sexy but i'd have no doubt she'd be a great fuck buddy or girlfriend