Errol Spence Jr. vs Mikey Garcia WEIGH IN - Saturday Night Throw DOWN

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I always respect your opinion because I have seen you in boxing debates for YEARS so I know you a real one. But I agree with you except for the speed, I think Mikey has the faster hands. But its all gonna come down to Spences power. If Mikey can sustain it, he wins. If he doesn't, he loses. But I will always give Mikey respect because I dont know many fighters who can take 2 years off and come back like he never lost a step. All I know is whoever wins, needs to fight Crawford because Im tired of seeing him walk through cats too. BUT seeing that Pacman is in the crown, I can only imagine whats gonna be said at the end of the fight because I never see Pacman attend boxing events.
That’s why they fight the fights!
I can’t wait to see how it turns out.
:boxing:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
If Boxers are going to have elaborate entrances like that, then they need to set up a WWE style "set"

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sitting in this sports bar watching the fight, waiting for Spence and I say to myself, "Self, please don't let Spence come out with a rapper performing. If he do he gonna lose!!" Then Spence walks out....:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Spence has Jamaican ties...?

should have known by that name Errol...:lol:

EDIT

Personal life
Spence is of Jamaican descent

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Ajax

Everybody's Favorite Warrior
BGOL Investor
Hey guys I just found the fight on MOBDRO.....

1. FireTV stick
2. MOBDRO app
3. Go to the "CHANNELS" section, not the "SPORTS"
4. Scroll down roughly about half way & click on channel "ITV4"
5. Not sure if they are showing just the undercard, or the main event too

:shades::shades::shades:

thanks